Ovulation calendar

This topic contains 2,972 replies, has 602 voices, and was last updated by  worktessy111 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,711 through 1,725 (of 2,973 total)
  • Author

NurseMandee

bfn for me. 🙁 i guess the clomid didnt work.

ashysmm1
    Participant

well AF came last night after my husband and i just talked about trying for another baby our 1st daughter will be 2 in july 4, i dreaded being pregnant is the summer like i was my first so were gonna try finally for our 2nd bundle of joy as soon as aunt flow leaves woo hoo………….

LoveMyAngel21
    Participant

Thank you mrscook! i know im not going to give up. It’ll happen to me, Patience and support is all I need!! I get alot of support too from this site.. Good Luck to all TTC! 🙂

MommyRyan

okie dokie. im convinced that im preggers.
    my taste buds are way off. tonight , i was eating milk and cookies (bad girl) and when i dipped my cookie in my milk, i kinda cringed, cause it tasted bad, the milk. i got upset because i thought it was spoiled, so i went to the fridge and checked date. march 17th. i asked my hub to taste the milk. he said it tasted fine.
    then when we were sitting around, i had a cup of sweet tea….it ALSO tasted bad. so i got frustrated. ….but we just bought it sunday. so i had him taste it….again, he said it tasted normal and great.

THEN….walked into the kitchen and kept smelling something rancid….couldnt find the smell. so i told my hub. he said yeah its prolly the shrimp tails in the bottom of the trash. i was near gagging.
    and my sons had gas today and i could smell it on the other side of the room. lol.

so…..im cd 21, /7 days dpo. this is gonna be the longest week of my life.

i am also having some yellowish discharge. im wearing a pad and can see it plainly. i dont know what is up. maybe its the yeast infection? but i thought it was usually white? i read somewhere sometimes people had yellow discharge in early pregnancy.
    heres to waiting…….

mfarmer

BabyLove- Goodluck!!

MommyRyan

thanks for your input angelic. im so sorry about af 🙁 i cant help but wonder if af is coming monday. i am pretty bloated and my legs are swollen which is what happens when i start. and i have some twinges in my uterus area. and some back cramps. anything can happen lol

So I’m sitll EBF my son who is 7 months BUT I’ve had AF since 8wks PP on time. Now this month she as 7 days late and I thought BFP was coming. It didn’t but now we can a baby. Does this mean AF is going off the normal and will mess things up or do I just go by my normal ovualtion?

boomerette

AF HAS arrived…BOO! But at least I know whats going on now. Cant wait for it to be over so we can BD and hopefully next month will be the month for us!!! happy bding!
    barry- soooooo???

boomerette

ONLY 5more sleeps until TESTING….I dont think I am 🙁 But have been feeling nauseated a bit at night and headaches..could it be…we will see!!!!??? Busy day tomorrow wont be on much! Hope I hear about some MORE BFP’s. MFARMER-how was your trip?

Angelic32
    Participant

so Ive had my bloods and they gave me another test to do with my FMU. If it doesnt come back positive then im going to have to give up. Its all getting too much for me all this wanting a 4th baby sooo much. Best of luck ladies with all your BFP’s . **Sticky babydust **to you all.

belliesbabys

hi ya ladies ….im all excited for yee all , everyone seems to be testing this week !!!! when it comes to systoms i didnt really have any .. i kept thinkig AF was on the way thats why i didnt think i was …the oly thing i am at the loo every 2mins and i cant even put on clothes without being out of breath !!!! im totaly excited n i want this feelig for all of yee to so ill be checking in everyday to see how yee are !!!!!!!!

ladylocks02

Im ready to start trying but we have abig faily holiday booked in july can someone please tell me the latest you can fly when pregnant? xx

Angelic32
    Participant

To top my day off my sister just called to say that she had a dream last night that I was pregnant…3 months infact..OH I WISH! wonder if it means I will get pregnant?

r1a9c8h4

it been 10 days no period.. day of 50th. i counted. and no period… and none.. so regular is 40 cycle. and wait and see if i am or not. i will be very desvasted if i am not. I have amost 1 yr old daughter. her birthday is next month. may 14th.

MamaLuvnJah

I might be a week late. I called the nurse and she said to test on the 10 th. Because in June A/F started on the 1st, but in May A/F started on the 7th, and in April A/F started on the 10th. The only symptom I have is my nipples are more sensitive. I guess I’ll know soon. I’m so anxious girls. I know how you all feel. We need this site for support, so we can relax and let the magic can work. LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 1,711 through 1,725 (of 2,973 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.