Ovulation calendar

This topic contains 2,972 replies, has 602 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of WORK worktessy111 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,936 through 1,950 (of 2,973 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ohbaby2
    ohbaby2

well, looks like its time to start BDing. I have been following a bunch of you ladies, and wish you all baby dust. This will be month 8 for me trying, so praying this will be it:!!

Profile photo of belliesbabys
    belliesbabys

anglic-u really seem like your having a hard time….think you need to take time for yourself, xxx

Profile photo of leezel
    leezel

All these charts say i was suppose to ovulate june 19th and i been doing the ovulation kit and been testing since 18th and neg every time. i test everyother day! now my period is coming July 3rd it says and stil havent ovulated… what is wrong with me.. we been trying for awhile and now this!!. anybody have an idea?? plz msg me on my home page not in form, i going to work and hard to find what ppl say to me lol.

Profile photo of jodys
    jodys

kathy- you count from the first day of your period. It is confusing.

Profile photo of myshell
    myshell

Hi ladies, Well AF showed up this morning. 🙁 Been 9 months TTC. Well, here we go again!! Keep on trying…

Profile photo of belliesbabys
    belliesbabys

thax chicke for your comments ….. thats what i thought to so i wet to the doc today to make sure n guess wat ?????? im pregnant!!!!! LOL i defo didt think i was coz i didnt feel the way i did on my daughter…just totaly out of breath so im 5-6weeks already !!!!! hope yee have luck soo girls reallyyxxx

Profile photo of Angelic32
    Angelic32
    Participant

im not sure how many days past O I am, but im now almost totally dry and I have a bloody cold coming and its summer! had cramps for about 5 days which are gone too, hopefully this is a great sign. How you getting on Mfarmer? sending you **BABYDUST**

Profile photo of mfarmer
    mfarmer

HEYYY ladies! hope everyone is well! I had a wonderful wedding! I hope to put pics up soon! CD 9 for me thinking about using the opk’s again this month…not sure though….

Profile photo of MrsCook
    MrsCook

KENTS–that is awesome!!!

Profile photo of mfarmer
    mfarmer

Are you ladies using the Calendar?

Profile photo of boomerette
    boomerette

Sorry to hear that mfarmer, hopefully she will show up or someone will call the #on her tags. 14freakin days until you get married!!! WHAAAT!? so super exciting!!! wouldnt that be a SWEET wedding present…a BFP! I hope you are mfarmer…prego that is! If you drink at all, you are going to have to disguise your ‘Drinks’ at your wedding…LOL. I hate alchohol, no specific reason except I think it tastes so NAsTY, I put water in my wine glass at our wedding…LOL
    oh but i do like the tiny cup we get of wine at church for communion…LOL that tastes good.

Angelic32
    Participant

CD5 tomorrow which also means the start of my Clomid.

Angelic32
    Participant

mom..I took another one today…still no AF and still no blood results..

Profile photo of boomerette
    boomerette

KENT- WOOT WOOT THAT IS FREAKING FANTASTIC!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! WOOT WOOT!!!
    Angelic-it will happen. Take some time to take care of you and your needs right now. Take a trip, go to the spa, have a girls night. Keep your head up!! it has to happen soon!!!! ~hugs~

Profile photo of leezel
    leezel

every month i try i actually ovulated 3 days later than it said but this month nothing 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 1,936 through 1,950 (of 2,973 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.