Ovulation calendar

This topic contains 2,972 replies, has 602 voices, and was last updated by  worktessy111 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 2,973 total)
  • Author

imsoexcited

hi girls, got my bfp on saturday af was due thursday. started bleeding today. went to get beta hcg but won’t know anything until friday. keep your fingers crossed for me please!!

Nouna

hi ladies ,
    Anybody from London over here ??? i am from Mauritius, but right now based in London- things are different here … back home we get appointment with the gynae for any query ..can anybody advise a good place to go …thanks a lot ..

Angelic32
    Participant

dchatter, I havent O’d since having my last child almost 13mths ago..I have 1 more OPK which i will use tomorrow but im pretty sure im not going to O again this month.I used to get really upset by the fact im not O’ing but have learnt to just carry on and hope like hell next month I will. My GYN is hopeful that next montrh with daily injectable we will win the battle.

Lindi

older1sttimemom2Be – I have read that the best and strongest sperm reaches the fallopian tubes in 5 minutes after ejaculation and if you had an orgasm right after and up to 1 minute after ejaculation, the sperm is being sucked up then they don’t have to work that hard to reach the egg, sperm can live up to 5-7 days in a alkaline body, your body turns alkaline about 3 days before ovulation, so the best time to do the baby dance is to start at day 10 after AF every other day to build up sperm but new and fresh sperm and 3 days and the day before ovulation, so when the egg is being released there is a bunch of fresh and healthy sperm waiting! All the signs point to yes, I do think that you might get lucky. I wish I could feel or know when I am ovulating, I am trying to track my cervical mucus, they say that it became clear like egg white and stretchy round about 3 days before ovulation.

boomerette

Thank You Kentsmommy.
    I hope I dont get AF. I am having some CM which I have never really noticed before. Hoping it means something. But dont have my hopes up! We will see in a few days!

mfarmer

Still no baby!! 🙁

mfarmer

Does anyone know how accurate a HPT can be at 11 DPO? Here is my problem…. (I wanna know ASAP of course) but thats not the main thing…. This calendar says AF is due on the 12th and the app that I have on my phone says I am due on the 13th…. However I think I o’ed on Tues the 30th….So if I take a test Sat morning I would be at least 11dpo maybe 12…..soo I am thinking of testing at 11dpo…..will my result be pretty accurate?

mommysanurse

Hello ladies! We just started trying last month, so hopefully this month it stuck, I’m testing tomorrow since I’m 4 days before I’m due! Keeping my fingers crossed! I have a 2 year old daughter so it’s’ time for her to have a sibling. 🙂

MommyRyan

cd 1 for me today. ah the ttc journey continues. i know i shouldnt let it bother me. i should just relax and yada yada yada but seems how 5 of my friends are pregnant….its hard.
    ive never had trouble conceiving exept when i had pcos when i was 18 and it took me losing weight to get pg. so…..seems how im about 80 lbs over weight, maybe i should try to shed some pounds and see what happens. but im the same weight as i was when i conceived my last baby…..i dunno. but my hub is gonna be 39 this year and im now 28 so its gonna get harder as time goes on

muny

hi..im new here. im trying to conceive since 8 months ago..but still nothg…hopefully this month i will get good news

PeekaBoo

Amanda- the best way to get pregnant is to just have sex every other day from day 10 to 20. Sometimes you can skip ovulating for no good reason too. May be do an ultra sound to see if there are any blockage or run some blood tests. On average, most families get pregnant within a year after really trying. But i hear ya, those pee sticks are so expensive.

kissbaby1

ACCORDIN TO THIS OVULATION CHART I SHOULD BE TAKING A TEST ON THE 13TH I AM HOPEIN AND PRAYIN I GET A BFP!!!!!!!1

Angelic32
    Participant

Emily82, the best time to test is 14DPO, some get a positive at 10 dpo, but its not always the case. Good Luck.

Angelic32
    Participant

dchatter…..A HUGE BIG CONGRATS TO YOU!, now its your turn mfarmer..

congrats MOMMY!!!! Yay!!!!

come on ladies….Who is testing next!? fill us in!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 2,973 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.