Ovulation calendar

This topic contains 2,972 replies, has 602 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of WORK worktessy111 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,191 through 2,205 (of 2,973 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of raindrop0208
    raindrop0208

My doctor said that the average wait to conceive, when the couple is TRYIng to get pregnant (if there are no fertility issues) is 6-9 months. This helps me to not get discouraged if I don’t get pregnant right away. (which I haven’t…) After about a year i may start to worry =/

Profile photo of AMANDA
    AMANDA
    Participant

babygal, keep ur head up sweetie. my sis had 4 miscarriages and went on with a succesful pregnancy after that. my sis in law it turns out could only have a term pregnancy if it followed a miscarriage. im sorry to hear for your loss…

Profile photo of becky06
    becky06

hi everyone someone please give me a answer i had a positive ovulation predictor stick friday and i baby danced i just ended my period last thursday ive had very light cramping on the left by ovary a pea sized bright red spot of blod today and that was it!!! my cervix is very high very soft closed tight and the opening is tilted way up!!!! could i be pregnant it would be way to early to test!!!!

Profile photo of mfarmer
    mfarmer

Chatter- Same here… I am really thinking of waiting until Sunday or Mon and AF is suppose to start Tues… so we shall see

Profile photo of kentsmommy
    kentsmommy

Hi ladies, just checking in! Sounds like you all have a plan for the month. MFARMER – Yay, it’s March! Lol! Anyway babydust to all TTC. Can’t wait to hear about all of the spring BFP’s!

I have another ultrasound today – in about an hour! I’m so excited to see my little beans again! 🙂 My belly is getting bigger every day, and I am LOVING it!

liltyke7– thanks for the respons i took a test this morning and it was a BFN so i counted 4 weeks from the day we BD and on the 13th ill test. i think thats it.. thanks again

kentsmommy

Lizzy- Yes! Super itchy… I’m kind of glad. Lol.

Profile photo of boomerette
    boomerette

woooo hooo Mfarmer…we can be preggers together with elizabeth! we need more to join the BFP club!!!

kentsmommy

Yay Elizabeth! So glad you can sit and walk:) CD6… I swear, it’s a longer wait now than the 2ww! Lol. Well actually, I don’t O till CD20ish so it really is a loooong wait. Good luck to everyone getting ready to BD. AGELIC – So sorry!! Keep your chin up and yes, you are blessed with 3. Make sure you don’t miss 1 single minute watching them grow while you are wishing for a new baby. It’ll come in time and you sure have waited a long time so hopefully it’ll happen soon for you.

Profile photo of Angelic32
    Angelic32
    Participant

CONGRATS mrscook. **STICKY BABYDUST** TO YOU.

Profile photo of JennydMurray
    JennydMurray

Is the ovulation calendar not working? it wont show anything, i enter my last period and nothing comes up

Profile photo of Nerdy
    Nerdy

I am kinda bumbed because i got a positive opk last night and this morning. I am at 16CD today. I have 26 to 27 day cycles. I think this means i have a short luteal phase and im just really sad cause i read its hard to get prego when u have a short phase. Any words of wisdom would greatly be appreciated

Profile photo of Duffy
    Duffy
    Participant

my SIL didn’t get her BFP for her last baby unitl about 6 weeks after her last AF

Profile photo of DiandClover
    DiandClover

Becky, if this is implantation spotting, a HPT should show positive in a few days. I would say now is too soon to show positive. Good luck!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,191 through 2,205 (of 2,973 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.