Ovulation calendar

This topic contains 2,972 replies, has 602 voices, and was last updated by  worktessy111 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,701 through 2,715 (of 2,973 total)
  • Author

Has that happened to any of you? How long did it take for your body to get back on schedule? I have always been on a 28 day schedule, before now…

kentsmommy

So ladies, its official. AF showed up this morning:( I really really thought that October was our month. I’m not discouraged though. I’m sure there’s a great plan out there for me – I just hope it involves a BFP this cycle. LOL!
    Elizabeth – I remember those days… sleepy! You’ll be back to having energy in no time!
    As for the working out thing ladies, I teach aerobics. With both of my previous pregnancies I go preggos when I worked out more; 9 – 10 classes per week. I’m only doing 5 per week now so I’m hoping that I don’t decrease my chances. Anyway – don’t stop working out! It’s good for you and a new baby nest:)

kentsmommy

mfarmer – It could’ve been either mon or tues. Your LH usually spikes within 24 – 48 hrs prior to O. Since you had a + on Sunday, you probably O’d sometime on Monday; later in the day:) But I wouldn’t rule Tues out completely.

mfarmer

Kent- I am gonna try Pre seed!!! (if the store has it)

MommyRyan

well i just got my ewcm so i really hope it worked by us bd last night. we hadnt bd since thurs night so i hope that it was nice and potent. lol.
    go swimmies go!

My name is Justin Kerissa and am from Trinidad…. I have been trying for 10 years to get pregnant and needed help! Been going to the doctors but still nothing positive happen. The doctor said me and my husband are fine , I don’t know where else to turn. Until one day I read how DR OGBIDI helped others get pregnant ONLINE… I decided to contact the great man via email (DROGBIDISOLUTIONHOME@GMAIL.COM) OR (DROGBIDISOLUTIONHOME@YAHOO.CO.UK) and DR OGBIDI cast a pregnancy spell for me and gave me a 2months sure guarantee that i will become pregnant , and exactly 6weeks later I went to check and to my greatest surprise i was pregnant, i was so happy…… i can never forget what this great man did for me….. Thanks to Great DR OGBIDI who opened my blessings of conceiving , i want to use this medium to tell other women out there who is having pregnancy issues not to wait for years like i did contact DR OGBIDI NOW and be happy FOREVER ….+2347050203191
    CONTACT HIM TROUGH HIS WEBSITE http://drogbidisolutionhome.webs.com/….

Ktina78

You should get one of those digital tests that say Pregnant or Not Pregnant. That way you’re sure.

krs9621

well yall, i have a daughter that is 6 months old today- and AF was due about 3 days ago… still nothing. Could this mean baby #2! Already… ahh

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Hi ladies, I’m curious — and I am hoping someone maybe able to help me out. Please leave me your advice on my page under ‘private’ please!!

My husband and I BD’d on Friday night, we’re not really ttc atm however, he did ejaculate some in me before he realized it and pulled out. (sorry if that’s tmi). I am supposed to ovulate either today or tomorrow. Do you think my chances of becoming pregnant are good?? Please let me know what you think….Thanks!!

Janina

how long after a misscarriage do people normally get their period?

boomerette

good plan on waiting girls!!! i cant wait to hear the results! hoping for BFP’s for you both!

excited4ourfirst
    Participant

TIsabella – I understand tht the spermcount will be less, but will it realy make such a big difference between 500Million sperms and maybe 200Million sperms? I will make sure we BD less before I am fertile just in case.
    And good luck to you for next month! 😉

mommyto1cuteboy….yes but my hormone levels are normal . The first time this happened to me I found out I had hypothyroidism (aka need to take a pill everyday to replace thyroid hormones my body doesn’t make) Now my cycles are messed up because of a cyst on one of my ovaries. They say it should be gone on it’s won soon but I can understand your frustration with irregular periods , I’m on the same boat right now.

kentsmommy

Abigail – It is very possible to O late. I’m about 4 days later than the calendar says. If you want to use a calendar rather than OPK’s or BBT, you should find a site that takes into account your Leutal phase length. This will give you a more accurate O date. Good luck!

dchatterbox

Boom. I didn’t actually test. My CM is usually quite an indicator. I had just a tiny CM this afternoon, so we are gonna keep trying anyway for the next few days. Kent, I understand what you were saying, thanks. I will pay attention. And Good Luck to you!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,701 through 2,715 (of 2,973 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.