Ovulation calendar

This topic contains 2,972 replies, has 602 voices, and was last updated by  worktessy111 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,731 through 2,745 (of 2,973 total)
  • Author

hey all i had a cone biopsy done a week ago does anyone know how long it will take to get pregnant? or if its easier or harder to get pregnant? any insight on this wld be great… i kno i can have sex for at least 2 weeks i was just wondering thank you

motherofone

I posted my question on here a few days ago. Please refer to my question before you answer my new question.

I took a pregnancy test today and it came out negative. Did I test too soon?? Or am I just not pregnant?? When should I test again??

dchatterbox

Good Luck Angelic!

jaks4

babyoneisaboy when did you finally test positive? i’m almost 2 weeks late on my period and still neg. i actually went to dr today and he said he doubts a blood test will come back positive. but i have all the symptoms and have had 3 pregnancys and 2 kids. the last was a mc cause of hormone levals so i’m worried little.

MrsCook

We’ll, I’m 13 DPO and I couldn’t wait, so I took a test this morning and got a BFN!! UGH!! Although, still no sign of AF…BBs are still full and sore, but that is it. Could I be too early???

boomerette

hey ladies, I have missed you all!!! Hows everyone doing? any BFPs that I might have missed? WE are busy trying to buy a different house so I havent been on here at all!!! I went into my week and not many people that I have connected with either. Oh well. I will stick around here. I am not ignoring you guys just busy busy, we put in an offer on a house last night so now we wait! I have a ton of errands to do today and trying to get the current house we are in ready to rent out! Anyways hope you are well and I will check in and keep you posted. I have a dr appt. Feb8 and I hope I hear that heart beating strong then!!! Talk soon!!!

Angelic32
    Participant

So I think I am CD21 or 7DPO, woke up with a bad case of the runs…sorry tmi, but crikey, had I of passed wind I would have been in trouble…lol. Still having the odd sharp pain in bbs and very sore nips still..cramping is still there, but not as bad.

yes I feel hot!! It feels great outside and it’s 42 degrees! Kent- I am so sorry big hugs

mfarmer

Kent- Thanks… Boom- Well I am debating on a test date :/……. I dont know when I ‘O’….. i am gonna guess Mon some time just because that night the OPK was neg… so I will test next Sunday on the 13th! that will put me 13dpo(if I o on monday) and 12dpo(if I O on Tues) either way that is still 1 or 2 days be 4 AF is due and I should get a good test result….

Angelic32
    Participant

Merry Christmas to all the friends I have made here. I hope you have all had a wonderful day and got totally spoilt by all your men. Any BFP today??

Fingers crossed mommyryan 🙂

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

I am MOORE JULIET from Australia, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don’t know where else to turn, until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Sam on his email after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email: miraclefertilitysolutiontempl1@gmail.com or miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.com or through his website: http://miraclefertilityso.wix.com/dr-sam You can also contact him through his mobile: +2348110496031. YOU CAN ALSO READ MY TESTIMONY ON MY BLOGGER LINK: http://moorejuliet.blogspot.com He is a good spell caster

3rdsacharm
    Participant

So I’m a stay at home mommy. I only one child and I want another one and my dh don’t. I was supposed to get a/f between dec 6-9. I went and had a test done at a free clinic when I was around 10 days late and now its been a month. I’m to scared to get another one done cause I don’t want a negitive one again. And I REALLY want another baby.

kentsmommy

mrscook – OPK is still negative? I though for sure you’d get your smily face by now! Ugh; maybe you just missed your LH surge or drank too much water or something.

Well no luck this month…started af today..guess we are on to round 2…

Viewing 15 posts - 2,731 through 2,745 (of 2,973 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.