Ovulation calendar

This topic contains 2,972 replies, has 602 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of WORK worktessy111 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 2,973 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of i-am-pregnant
    i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Hello ladies! My husband and I started TTC in April. I am 9 days away from my expected arrival of AF but the past few days I have had some queasy feelings on and off and today my BB’s are a little tender. It’s still a little early to test but Im so anxious to! When I was PG with my son I didnt feel this way at all! What are your opinions?

Profile photo of xcherriezzzx
    xcherriezzzx

ReadyandWaiting… ive experienced the same thing.. my bf and i hav been together for 8 months and we hardly ever used protection and it also makes me wonder if i will ever get preggo.. hes a mechanic and it mostly in the shop all day workin on cars and then at night hes a tow truck driver.. so him bein around all those fumes all day being trapped in the shop has made me bein to wonder also..

Profile photo of positiveone
    positiveone

Hi girls,
    Well, the red fairy has finally come. I had a miscarriage five weeks ago, so I actually have been waiting for it. This is my second miscarriage, I read some messages, and it feels nice not to feel alone. I have happy days and sad days still. I’m going to wait for one cycle and then try to concieve again. My problem is not concieving it’s carrying. My doctor said next time I concieve she will give me progesterone suppositories. Has anyone done this and work? I just feel discourage after two consecutive miscarriages. Any advice for this time around?

Hi everyone! We have a son who will be 16 months next week and are just starting to try for our second! I’ve been off the pill for a few months and we where using contraceptive foam and now nothing 🙂 our son was a wonderful surprise so i have no idea how long it could take but i hope it’s quick!

Profile photo of Alexis005
    Alexis005
    Participant

Bfp

Profile photo of kellmk
    kellmk

We are trying to get pregnant for the last time. We have 5 beautyfull children already. I had my tubes reversed and had our son, only had to try twice. I hope it will be that easy again. I wish you all luck for those who are trying.

Profile photo of MICHELLE5
    MICHELLE5

cant wait for my testing day the 12th im on mythird try and hoping this is it keep me in baby dust prayers please

Profile photo of lizzy831
    lizzy831

mfarmer* we can pray, hope and have faith. I think our times coming. Hang in there. Did AF come?

everyone is quiet today.

mommy- that’s awesome!!!! Congrats!

Profile photo of Angelic32
    Angelic32
    Participant

dchatter- we are just days apart…hopefully you get that BFP soon…sending **STICKY BABYDUST** to you.

Profile photo of dchatterbox
    dchatterbox

Hi ladies! It is good to see all of your names and comments again! I think I am about ready to join your ranks again. Just started AF and it has been 2 months since my D&C so I can start TTC again this month. i won’t try too hard, i want to just let it happen this time, but i will still take children’s aspirin and a cup of Fertilitea again to help if i do conceive. Sorry it’s been so long, I just couldn’t face it all again, the pain was too fresh.

Profile photo of mizamor2008
    mizamor2008

i have a question…. i got my AF twice last month.it stop first time after 5 days the 2 time it stayed for7 days….nothing since the 27th…….my body feels crazy…..WHAT SHOULD I DO………..thank you ladies

Profile photo of NikkiLee
    NikkiLee

Ok Em, help me out then. I always thought2 weeks after a d&c I would be fertile, so I have been BDing away! Its almost a month and I thin I only O’d yesterday and I think also today as ive been having little twinges on each side under my tummy? This whole body thing confuses me, I really have no idea about anything as ive never tried to get pregnant before!

Profile photo of Angelic32
    Angelic32
    Participant

Aww mfarmer, tis always another month next month, looks like we will both be back in the 2ww soon…

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 2,973 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.