Ovulation calendar

This topic contains 2,972 replies, has 602 voices, and was last updated by  worktessy111 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 2,973 total)
  • Author

MommyRyan

cd 14 and no sign of ovulation. i dont have the money for the strips so im relying on my body to tell me . we didnt bd last night . weve done it every other day i think. we did plan on doing it every day but i think i read that the sperm count is lower if you do that? and i dont want it to feel like a chore. lol. i desperately want a christmas baby

hope everyone has a good weekend!! Oh I am feeling baby move at least once a day!! Yay, finally.

Thanks NewMama14!! I don’t feel as lost now!

lizzy831

mfarmer I would just try everyday till it’s a few days before AF. That way you know you gave it your best 🙂

mfarmer

I know!! Well I have nothing really to report lol

boom I am thinking your will be a healthy girl as well.

boomerette

elizabeth- sure am in Pukers annonymous …it is so annoying…. there were a few days I was so happy but started to worry that I wasnt feeling that sick! DCHATTERBOX- I cant wait fo you ladies to get your BFP’s, I have to keep checking in!!!! ;0) I have faith it WILL happen for you all soon!!!

GODSwill

Hello ladies! I am two days away from AF. I bought a first Response HPT. I am to nervous to use it very afraid of disappointment. Am i crazy?This april hubby an i BD on every fertile day. I even tried a crazy home remedy for low or no cm. Good luck to all ttc.

mishaid1999

hi ty janet,i actually had the coil i believe it takes longer with that ;-( the ovulation calender is so not a help cos my af are all over place ggrrr

mum2onex

Amanda, do you ususlly suffer from ovulation cramps ?

mfarmer

Angelic- I am good thanks for asking.. we BD on CD14 and CD16, but we are not ‘trying’… I had a job interview, and i am kinda excited… but I thought there was going to be a lot of overtime avlb… turns out that there will not really be any :/ Sooo thats reallyyyy stinks. I wanted to get this job and have the possibility of overtime so I could quite my other job(s)… so now I am really not sure what to do. I was sick yesterday after the interview.. I had a 4 hrs nap and then slept another 10 hrs after that! I feel a little better but not much 🙁

lizzy831

mfarmer- bestest of luck!! Liltyke- woohoo!

mfarmer

Kent- He is only 28 but still… I think its the pressure… last night was bitter sweet. We had sex and he seemed ‘done’ but he didnt ‘finish’ so I had tears in my eyes thinking that we are young why is this happening, and he knew that I REALLY wanted to TRY this month. Anyways so he noticed that I was upset and we had a long and he feels stressed trying to perform… so last night ended well and I think that this month we have a good chance of TTC…. I told him lets just have SEX forget about TRYING to MAKE a baby… Lets see how this works. I am using OPKs only becuase I had such a long cycle last time I dont want to stop BDing to soon…. However I think I will try to keep it at everyother day to ever 3rd day having sex….. Until AF gets or I get my BFP! 🙂 Sooo here goes nothing Sun is the start that I have been waiting for :):):)

I had my IUD taken out July 23. I started bleeding the next day. I bled for 3 days. Should I count this as AF? I’m not sure how to predict this month’s ovulation…What do you all think?

lizzy831

meisha you can take one now.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 2,973 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.