Ovulation calendar

This topic contains 2,972 replies, has 602 voices, and was last updated by  worktessy111 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 2,973 total)
  • Author

Taking my temps has really helped me to pinpoint ovulation. Don’t go by the chart, it is often not right. Just take your temps in the morning and mark them down. If you are not sure how to read the chart type everything into Fertility friend and they will tell you which day you ovulated. Helps to ease my mind to know that we BD during the right time according to ovulation. And this way I know when I ovulated for sure and that I am so many days post ovulation.

RadicalMama

This meets up pretty well with my positive opks… So I need to do some serious BD next mon/tues!

boomerette

day3of AF only a few more days until bd’ing! woot woot!!!
    AF AF go away come again after nine months OK! LOL that was for you mfarmer! 😉

SilentAngel

I’ve had five sadly. I never wanted children but when I took a test and it was positive I was soo happy.Only a few weeks later I lost the baby and I was devastated. Since then I have been trying for a child nonstop. lol my friends have nicknamed me ‘bunny’, bc I’m always humping my husband in hopes of finally concieving(and carrying to term) a child. I have gotten pregnant but always lose the baby, somehow.

MrsCook

KATIE-I was 13 dpo when I received my BFP. KENTS & BOOM–my super smells are getting the best of me as well. I still have sore BBs and really bad heartburn, but no sickness…which I can handle. ELIZ7-did you get the internal ultrasound? That is what I want. I had that done with my son at 6 weeks and they detected the heartbeat..it was awesome!!

lizzy831

mommytoonecuteboy- i would say no

lizzy831

samantha big hugs sorry AF came.

boomerette

elizabeth=your feelings hurt? mfarmer=gotta love waiting with kids in the vehicle….they get crazy fast when they are in a still moving vehicle…as long as it is moving it is OK…with my boys anyways!!! ;0)
    yeah where is everyone……must be remembering!!!

Reeshpiece

Hey guys, just dropping in from pregant week 25. I just wanted to tell you ladies NOT to give up everytime you get a BFN on a urine test. Why? Because I am a late ovulator, I ALWAYS ovulate late. Both of my pregnancies had to be found out by blood test, and even when it was found they STILL couldn’t see anything on ultrasound and started scaring me with talk of ‘tubal pregnancy’ and all that garbage. But alas, it was nothing but my little bean came along later than they thought so it made my urine tests negative for a few weeks while the blood tests were positive all along.
    Lesson here, definitely get a blood test if you’re pretty sure you’re preggers but keep geting BFNs!!! Good luck and baby dust to all you ladies!!!

MommyRyan

ok i just read that your body needs 12-14 days post ovulation to produce adequate amounts of hcg for a test to be positive. this means if i think i ovulated last monday (had the pink tinted cm, egg white) i need to give myself until monday. ugh. i hate waiting. patience isnt one of my strong suits. heres to waiting

hismrs

its hard coming in here for us who are trying to concieve if everyone keeps coming in here pregnant,there is another chat for that,i am happy for all those that are pregnant but we dont need it in our face constantly especially when some of us are grieving and struggling…. i personally stopped posting in here for that reason and not really coming in here as i cant stand hearing all things when i am really struggling.to all the ladies that are trying to concieve i wish you so much baby dust and i will have you all in prayers!!!

newmom2bsoon

Hi All. My husband and I are TTC (now). I am 41 – never preg – had first preg Oct ’08 – but turned out to be ectopic. Just had first AF 2 days ago since surgery in December. And now worried if I will be able to get preg now (since it took 17 years with 2 tubes and now I have 1 tube) – plus going crazy thinking if I do get preg, will be in tube again. AAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggg

mum2onex

Amanda – i know this month is the slowest EVER that does sound kinda hopeful though what you are going through-divorce or death lol
    Have you much longer to wait before testing

kittiez2006

has anyone gotten a little light bleedin durin ovalation what does that mean?

MrsCook

KENTS–its funny but it looks like as soon as I go into another week, you move out..because I am reading your comments for the week!! HA…It is great to see a familiar name!! Love it!!

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 2,973 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.