Ovulation calendar

This topic contains 2,972 replies, has 602 voices, and was last updated by  worktessy111 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 2,973 total)
  • Author

mfarmer

Cant wait until oct thats when we get to start TTC again….

Thanks Lizzy!! Baby DUST to you as well!! When is the soonest I can test? Ha ha…

boomerette

tisabella- a lot of dr appointments to see what was wrong. Yes I think Chlomid is to help with something not sure about the details of it though.A lot of prayer, support and encouraging words from friends!!! I hope it happens soon for you. I cant imagine how frusterating that would be.

MFARMER-ANY NEW NEWS?

boomerette

TISabella- I cant understand your frusteration from experience but do know how it feels to want something soooo badly and not be able to get it, when it seems just a grasp away. I have friends who tried for 2yrs and I think she went on Chlomid for her first and after that they had no more problems. In fact they just had a suprise baby, it was #3 for them. Everyone is different. I hope for your sake it happens soon!!!!! I personally didnt have to try very long. The first time we got prego it took us 4months and I was frazzled for waiting that long, I decided we werent trying anymore and it happened. ~hugs~ I hope it happens soon for you!!!!

Boom thay made me laugh. thanks.

Angelic32
    Participant

5 days and counting till testing day…

boomerette

hey all Just checking IN! Had my U/S today and I am measuring accordingly and saw the little flicker which is the heartbeat! I HOPE YOU ALL GET YOUR BFP’S SOON!!!!

AMANDA
    Participant

peekaboo, i know how it goes lol i didnt think i was pregnant when i tested for my daughter cuz i had been on the pill. this time it sux, i am not sure when or if i ovulated this month and i should be starting my period around the tenth so im just really anxious and like i said ive been having lots of cramps that i NEVER have. so im just super anxious

mfarmer

Kent what is that?

sheranda

Ladies…I had a miscarriage back in October 31 2009 and just started my period November 5 now I’m done hopping to try and get pregnant again right now…my hubby and I wanna try for another right now. Is it safe to go away and try again because I lost my baby for a sac but no baby…at 7 weeks and 1 day…hit me up ladies…..let me know

MommyRyan

mummy, it depends.how long are your cycles? i had the brown cm for three days after my cycle last month and im not pg.
    are you ‘late’ ? any pg symptoms such as nausea, sore bbs, etc?

boomerette

angelic- BOOO to that BFN, elizabeth- i have my u/s march.10th but we arent finding out…it will be tempting to find out but I am not going to, for sure not, thats already decided.

mfarmer

lizzy- lol thats funny….. mommy- goodluck!!!!!! man I really can not wait for af to be done with so we can do it when we want ! goshhh I cant wait!! soo so close :))….. hope eveyone is having a great day! AF should be gone for me at least by sunday! Usually last a week 🙁 but I knw this week will go by fast! :))

boomerette

elizabeth-i was super emotional today but have no excuse.LOL. Have had a lot of cramping but this my fertile week..is it normal to be so crampy. I dont recall cramping this bad..ever???

katerseal

TISabella- I have been trying for while now and everytime i leasty expect it think some has happens my AF comes. I am always a week late n got all the syptoms. Hang in there its hard sometimes i know.. I want my 3rd baby and thats all.. I got 2 gorgeous kids already but just want one more and thats all.. I even take pregnancy test after pregnancy tests hold my legs up and dnt even go to the toliet (tilted cervix) so this month better be good or More BD. Keep ya chin up.. it will happen when u least expect it 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 2,973 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.