Ovulation calendar

This topic contains 2,972 replies, has 602 voices, and was last updated by  worktessy111 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 2,973 total)
  • Author

Angelic32
    Participant

Oh BOOM, thats just too funny…sounds like what I would have to put up with if I feed my family chilli…lol

MommyRyan

yay angelic!!!

kathy=^^=

its so aggervating that my cycle days are so far apart! there any where from 34 days to 38 days!!! i hate waiting!!!

AMANDA
    Participant

if i ovulated accoring to this, i should be getting af around the 10th but if i am in fact ovulating late i should get af around the 20th which is my b-day what a present huh? if i got a bfp on my birthday! i am going to try to hold out and not test till then but i doubt i will make it that far lol

kentsmommy

mfarmer – I know what you mean. I missed O altogether last month so I’m hoping the OPK’s will help this month. This is month #3 for me too. I guess we have a 25% of conceiving if we BD during O each month so statistically we should be preggers within 4 months, right? Hang in there… I’ll pull you up if you help me stay up:)

bbylove1022

@ Sheranda. i would give yourself at least one month’s worth of time to recoup…don’t want to over exert yourself….but babydust to you if you do decide however to continue TTC!

Thank you so much ladies for answering my post. Yes i have been testing 4-5 times a day using internet cheapies and the last couple of days clearblue digi. Just could’nt work out why it was positive at 12pm and then negative again at 3pm. I’m on CD22 and according to the ovulation calendar on here i am due to O tomorrow – so it would correspond. IDK i just seem to have waited for some excitment for so long and when finally something happens its only for like 3 hrs lol – baby dust to all and thank you again. I will keep checking to see if anyone else has ever experienced this. I did BD at 1pm hehe!!

kentsmommy

Abigail – Do you know whenyou normally O? If not then I’d keep testing and not worry about it. I usually O around CD19 so you may still have time. Good Luck!

Angelic32
    Participant

Morning ladies…sending lots of baby dust to you all… is it common to have pain in/around your ovaries? never had this b4 and im sure now is the time to be doing the BD…yay

yay!! great news

BarryLyons

Reeshpiece – thanks for that! maybe I will re-test tomorrow after all as I’m now starting CD37. Have a happy healthy pregnancy!

MommyRyan

hey ladies. i have a question for you .

i have a friend who is 10 weeks pregnant and has struggled to conceive for YEARS , so shes very very excited as u can imagine. her first appt went good, hcg levels were strong. shes had MAJOR morning sickness and is exhausted, etc.
    well i just got word from her that she had a call from her drs office saying her progesterone levels were low. something like 12 and they said in the 20s were normal. they put her on a medicine for it. tomorrow is her first official check up. any ideas ladies? ive never had that with my 3 pregnancies.
    she has had a miscarriage but it was like 8 years ago.

any takers? Lord bless you all, hope everyone is enjoying bd!

Angelic32
    Participant

4 days and counting…..

Redheadmama

I am on CD6 now, and am charting BBT. I only have two OPK’s, so I am thinking of saving them to sort of confirm a temp rise. Anyone else used them that way? And also, how much of a BBT rise is considered an LH surge? I’m still new to this. 🙂

mommymelissa

I am ttc and was hoping I might be able to get some help….I had a AF April 19 then on May 13 which is 23 days apart, should I go by this to see about taking a test? It would mean I could take one today! We are hoping to be positive soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 2,973 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.