Ovulation calendar

This topic contains 2,972 replies, has 602 voices, and was last updated by  worktessy111 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 2,973 total)
  • Author

Nerdy

ok I need help> I got a positive Ovulation strip this morning. I tested again just now and got nothing. ANy ideas?

Debberzz

sheranda – i also miscarried, last year, the end of June. I was around 8wks w/no sac either. I had a d&c July 2, 2008 since it was incomplete m/c – I conceived again Sept 8 (I used clearblue ovulation predictor with the digital smiley face so I wouldnt have to try to read the lines no the other kits) & delievered a healthy baby in May 2009. Keep your head up & listen to your body. I felt like it was ok to try again even though one dr told me to wait 3months and another said ok to try again after my 1st period after the d&c. Best wishes to you.

Evie16

how am i suppose to know on ovulation calendar what the colors mean? Please help me! Thanks

imsoexcited

help ladies? just started ttc, and i really don’t know how all this works it’s been so easy in the past. (i guess a little so easy) i’ve been pregnant 3 times, but ihave a 2year old others were miscarriages. my period was due jan 28 still is not here! have taken mult pregnancy tests last one I took was monday. no way it could be positive at this point right? so my period hasn’t come but can I still ovulate? sorry if these questions sound ridiculous. i called my obgyn and they wouldnt see me until i missed 3 periods . my period is NEVER late. thanks for your help ladies! and good luck to all of you

Cutiepie82
    Participant

Hay angelic, i always have pain in my ovaries just before O, also i usually have this sort of tender feeling which i sit down in my uterus which usually happens o day, sort of strange i know, what cd are you?

mfarmer

NO bad news 🙁 AF CAME SUNDAY!! so i saved a test! I really did not want AF for the wedding 🙁

tisabella- oh I am so sorry that is taking so long. I am like boom, the longest it has ever took is 8 months. I thought that was forever. I found out that I ovulate anywhere from 4 days after my period stops to 5 days before AF is to start. I hope you get a positive soon and it sticks. Big hugs to you.

kentsmommy

Hey ladies!! Sorry I fell off of the face of the earth for the last 2 1/2 weeks! I was off on vacation and took a vacation from electronics too:) Ahhhh, how nice! But back to reality!! Well, I didn’t use OPK’s this month but did BD a good bit so my fingers are crossed. I didn’t use the preseed either. After seeing mfarmers comments, I might try it next month if I get another stupid BFN! I hope all of you are doing great and I look forward to catching back up!!! Happy New Year ladies! AF is supposed to come sometime next week; actually the 13th I think. I had a little mild cramping the other night; hopefully implantation but not getting my hopes up. Oh, and I weaned my son for New Years so I’m not sure what that’s going to do to my cycle. We’ll see!

Angelic32
    Participant

BFN today and still no AF…off to the dr tomorrow to get HCG bloods done.

kathy=^^=

i was gonna try to do the bbt but its too much of a hassel right now. taking my temp at 6 am every morning! pluse i really dont want my hubby to know or ask questions! i know he wants to get pregnant again but i dont want him to know that im obsessing!..lol… i love the fertility friend web site too its very helpful

GiarratanoPartyof3
    Participant

mommymeliss are u always on a 23 day cycle? if so you can test…. good luck!!!

MrsCook

ANGELIC–Im so sorry to hear that about your rude dr…I go to a group of women drs and they are wonderful–men just don’t understand!! Tell him to bite the weeney!!! HA!! Anyway, I wish you were 3 months prego..you’d be up there with me and KENTS!! It will soon happen…hang in there and lots of baby dust to you all!!

Angelic32
    Participant

Fingers and toes crossed for you mfarmer..I really hope this is your month.

Evie16

there is no color chart, could it be because im on my cell phone? Cause this calendar is confusing with out the color meanings. thanks anyways.

MICHELLE5

AW SORRY LIZZY, MAYBE NEXT TIME IM SO TIRED OF HEARING MAYBE NEXT TIME BUT WHAT ELSE CAN WE HOPE FOR BUT NEXT TIME

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 2,973 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.