Ovulation calendar

This topic contains 2,972 replies, has 602 voices, and was last updated by  worktessy111 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 2,973 total)
  • Author

Angelic32
    Participant

Got my Progestrone levels back over 40…they didnt even get that high on Clomid!!….fingers crossed

kentsmommy

mfarmer – I know! I’m dying to test too. Should I sneak one that dh doesn’t know about? I’m sooooo extremely tired today. I don’t know what to make of that; I think I slept pretty good last night. I hope its not AF!

Kimkayb

@kentsmommy~ Maybe you need to make sure that they drop some baby dust off in your mailbox, slip some on your doormat, leave your windows open, or something…..it’s gotten happen to YOU!

Angelic32
    Participant

so I tested again this morning with another bfn, but this eveing I have been having alot of pain and a heavy feeling in my bbs…I really hope this is a sticky bean…

Im using the first response ovulation test since I have very irregular periods has anyone else tryed this and does it work?

mum2onex

Hey Girlies-so dissappointed took a test last night because i just couldnt wait any longer but got BFN was staring at itfor sooo long ithinki began imagining a2nd line-but no BFN. took it a little early though so going to try not totest again till Sun. Im really really cranky today its a bit early formeto be cranky for AF so hoping its a symptom-what do ye think :~(

DReame

I have an issue its really hard to tell if im ovulating when I have pcos and am i the only one who has difficulty understanding the readings of an ovulation kit is there one better?

Angelic32
    Participant

If i go by the last lot of spotting that I had, it would make me CD12ish, and going by my CM I think thats about right, although I can not be 100% sure. The BD has begun. Best of luck to all whom are TTC, and special baby dust to you mfarmer.

boomerette

chatterbox- havent had my appointment yet. It wasnt supposed to be until the 22nd but I bumped it up because I am paranoid, they were really good about it too. So I now have it on the 8th of FEBRUARY!!!

CubbiesQT7

Ok…I loved this website with my first child now I am ready for #2. Jenifer was 2 in May. Off birth control and going to see what my cycle is like this month. Got OPK’s to see when I am fertile this month so I will b able to see when the peak time is. I am hoping it happens next month when we go to Cancun for our 5 year anniversary!! Baby Dust to ALL!!!

kentsmommy

boomer – Go to fertilityfriend.com. When you join you will get free tutuorials that inform you about all of your fertility signs, especially CM. The tutuorials are quick and extremely informative. You can also chart on there if you want. Also, babywishes.com (I think, or something close to that) has a good bit of information on CM. Good luck TTC! Keep us posted. I got preggos the first time without trying too but this time we are planning so this is fairly new to me too.

mfarmer

MY Wedding is getting sooo close!!! Rehersal is Thurs ;):) Setting up the reception Friday, also getting my nails done and hair re~ highlighted 🙂 I sooo cant wait!!!

boomerette

kent&mfarmer- you both have wayyy more patience than I do. I would have probably taken more than one already!!! I cant wait for Saturday to be here and kent-take a test!!! I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT SOME BFP’S!!

mfarmer

Kent- AF is due for me on the 9th!!! its 5 days away!! Please please be lucky month #3 …and for everyone on here to get a BFP!!!! When are you gonna test Kent? (I started on the 12th~and AF is due on the 9th)… I think you started later than me but I am not sure

Angelic32
    Participant

1 more day…

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 2,973 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.