Ovulation calendar

This topic contains 2,972 replies, has 602 voices, and was last updated by  worktessy111 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 2,973 total)
  • Author

Nikosmommy

Danah- I used the first response ovulation indicator test and found that it worked quite well! They key is to track your cycle (and try to more or less) figure out how long your cycle is …this could take a few months of tracking if you don’t exactly know. Then start peeing on the stick when you think you’ve found your ovulation ‘window’. It definatey tells you when your ‘surge’ is. It worked for me for both my pregnancies…though with our second it took a few months of trying (because my cycle did vary). At least the test gives you an idea of when it’s ‘go time!’….

AMANDA
    Participant

mum2onex, i too have begun testing too early lol, i get the ones from dollar general so i dont go broke and they detect all the way down to 25, and that low for a home test. i took one yesterday and it was a BFN, i really am not sure when im supposed to start im thinking either the 5th or the 10th so hopefully we will both stop imagining those lines cuz im guilty of that too…

mfarmer

well i am not pregnant 🙁

sheranda

Ooo…goodlookin out GGMarie…I sure will start today

mfarmer

Cook, Liz, and Boom- Thanks so much!

mfarmer

Sparky~ the cruise is a VERY special place lol… That is when we made our little angel…..

Angelic32
    Participant

I forgot to mention, i had the strangest dream last night…it said I was having triplets…lmao

boomerette

MFARMER-BOOOO that stinks. Elizabeth-I never cramp, sometimes when I have AF but that is a rare thing too. I even said to my husband, I feel like I am about to get my period, he said didnt you just have it…LOl i said YUP..that is just how it feels but worse. I hope it means good news on the 28th!QUESTION;the day you ovulate can you still get pregnant? I am so not with it, with this ovulation information…LOL kentsmommy-i was wondering where you went…

Angelic32
    Participant

I have lost all patience, im going to go have my bloods today and hopefully get a result tomorrow or monday..I know I O either thur or fri last week so today (thur) should be ok to get the blood work done..

kentsmommy

KIMKAYB – lol!!! Not to mention one of them was on birth control pills?! I think the baby dust fairy dropped off her package at the wrong house! Lol! MFARMER – I started on the 13th and I’m looking at the 13th or 14th of Jan for AF. Although I had that super long cycle last month and I quit nursing so I’m not sure what to expect. I’m going to BD tonight too just to make sure I hit it. I feel like I already O’d though so I don’t know.

Angelic32
    Participant

I really want to test…my bbs are achy, I bent over b4 it just didnt feel right…roll on tomorrow morning

mfarmer

i say 12/9

mum2onex

amanda-i know its terrible isint it-and i swore last night that was id wait till Sunday but know i find myselrf thinking-hmmm should i test tonigh-what if? clearly i have no patience 🙁 hiw long more will we have to wait :~O

ok mfarmer what’s the verdict?????

chatterbox that is so awesome. It’s great to have a great doc. I had to change mine as well at the beginning of this pregnancy.

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 2,973 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.