Ovulation calendar

This topic contains 2,972 replies, has 602 voices, and was last updated by  worktessy111 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 2,973 total)
  • Author

hollyleaf

ok well i have a question today i started having brown spotting. i bled for a few days on april 7th then had my period april 26 when i bled on the 7th it was like a regular period but lasted 4 days on the 26th it was 5 so do u guys think that im getting my period 2 a month im not sure what to think any help is welcome please just message me on my page

lizzy831

feeling sick at my stomach 2 days now.

Angelic32
    Participant

Results in…BFN. I have just started taking Primolut N to bring on AF. Hope this gets things working right for me.

kentsmommy

Boom – yes, you are most fertile on the day of ovulation. Sounds like you may be having some positive symptoms?! I really hope that you get your BFP this month!! Or at least talk DH into trying some more if not:)
    Mfarmer – At least CD2 is fun since you are getting so close to the wedding day!

Angelic32
    Participant

Hope im right in doing so, I run on a 21/22 day cycle..

Hey ladies!! Im new back on the site, just coming in to say good luck to all the mommies trying to concieve!! I am NOT wishing to concieve but my fiance is hoping that i will… I am really praying that it is not too late for me but i am thinking that it may be. AF due on the 7th, wish me luck!! This would be baby #3 and i am in school for nursing at the moment… So its not at all what i would like to have happen right now… Is that selfish? I think not!!!!

any news angel?????

barbiegrl

Can you get caught a couple of days after you ovulate?

Carrie

amanda- I used the equate brand from walmart with my first pregnancy. I don’t how well they are at testing early pregnancy because when I used them I was already 8 weeks along.

hismrs

so anxious over here for you farmer

MrsCook

Just checking back in with my baby dust friends!! Good luck girls and hope and pray that you all get your BFPs SOON!!!

MrsCook

ANGELIC–at least now with AF here, you can get back on schedule and look forward to BDing!! Lots of baby dust this month!!

lizzy831

mfarmer. hope things are ok. keep your head up and more big hugs to you.

ohbaby2

thanks let..I will have to look into that a little more..

boomerette

mfarmer-that is so awesome. I bet you are sooo excited!!!! you will have to let us all know how it goes. You going on a big honeymoon? if so, where? that is so great. Weddings are so fun. WE wait for sooo long for our weddings and then the day FLY’s by.

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 2,973 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.