Ovulation calendar

This topic contains 2,972 replies, has 602 voices, and was last updated by  worktessy111 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 2,973 total)
  • Author

Angelic32
    Participant

Typical, as soon as I get the bloods done AF shows her witchy face with avengance too….CD1

we’re trying to conceive after losing our first just before christmas but we’re hoping for twins. does anyone know of any natural methods to help achieve a double conception besides dairy and yams?

AMANDA
    Participant

wow, still not too many more msgs. lol.

leanbean

Hey mrsroberts I just wanted to thank you, yourhubby and fam. for your service to our nation. My big sis.s hubbies been to afganistan and is going again in a few months. I’ve seen what my sis has gone through and I’m grateful for people like you. Just wanted to let you know and I wish you all the best!

hollyday

know i am blessed to have my children,i was a teenage mom and its been a long road,after having my last daughter who will be three in june to my surprize i long to provide her with a sibling close in age with the same father.my older kids have the same dad (diffrent then my youngest)and there is a big gap between them and my youngest,about9 yrs…if i concieve now they wld be three and a half years apart,,wld they still be close?dnt even knw if im going to try but my heart aches for my lil girl to have that close relationship with a sibli close in age

kellk6

Keepthfaith31
    I had a tubal reversal in June of 08 and got preg. in Sept. I am now pregnant with our 2nd one after the reversal. I also only was able to have 1 tube that was ok. Good luck to you!!!!!!!!

MICHELLE5

CONGRATS WANT2B IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU,

mfarmer…I was saying that I want to invent the Morning after pregnancy test, cause I hate waiting to test. She said she would buy it! 🙂

boomerette

dchatterbox=yes you could be having those kinds of symptoms already. thsi past summer when I found out i was prego I then realized why i was so tired. I was about 5weeks along when I found out i was prego. I miscarried but am ttc again and yes you could be having symptoms already. I know for me this colder weather make me a lot more tired too. So it is hard to say. Oh boy you get to test soon!!! woot woot!!!

Angelic32
    Participant

Had my blood work done today, will know tomorrow afternoon what the results are…im too excited..I dont want to wait that long.

beldavis
    Participant

i have a maybe baby which im going to try,it is annoying that u cant eat or drink anything for 3 hours prior doing the test as u need to use your saliva.i as googling it and someone wrote that it is better to use cm???what is cm??

kentsmommy

Geez Angel! I’ll start checking back in about 30 days for you:)

mum2onex

lozzas2nd – maybe take another test you may have preformed the last one a little to early-the mini period you experienced may have been impantation bleed-defo do another test-hope that helps

ArcticArlz
    Participant

Amanda – have you tried the TTC Forum? it’s pretty chatty in there.

kentsmommy

MFARMER – It’s 9:06 here in PA… What’s going on?! Lol!

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 2,973 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.