Ovulation calendar

This topic contains 2,972 replies, has 602 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of WORK worktessy111 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 2,973 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of boomerette
    boomerette

angelic32- heres hopin for the BFP!!! I have to wait 2weeks still..technically today is supposedly the day i ovulate. BDing tonight…LOL 😀

boomerette

angelic-i am sooo excited to hear, thinking it is good news!!! woot!

Profile photo of MrsCook
    MrsCook

ANGELIC–that is so wierd that you say that b/c I am having the mild cramping as well and I am
    4 DPO…..HMMM>>>>could it be?? I sure hope so!!

Profile photo of Urnaa
    Urnaa
    Participant

TTC iing this month. Let’s see if we will get lucky or not. I am excited for trying for 3rd baby and hoping join in pink team this time.

Profile photo of IRS
    IRS

I HAVE A 26 DAY CYCLE AND OVULATE ON DAY 11 MOST OF THE TIME OR I WILL OVULATMYE ON DAY 16 LUTEAL PHASE IS FROM 11-16. I CHECK MY MUCUS AND KNOW BY THAT BUT I STILL HAVENT FELL PREGNANT YET 🙁 ANY TIPS??? WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING WRONG… GEEESH NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SO HARD TO GET PREGNANT. ALL THOSE YEARS THINKING I COULD GET PREGNANT SO FAST AND SO EASY GEESH… I WAS SO WRONG. I HAVE BEEN WITH MY BF FOR OVER 3 YEARS NOW AND I HAVENT BEEN PREGNANT. IM NOT EVEN ON BIRTH CONTROL. HELP!!!!

Profile photo of AMANDA
    AMANDA
    Participant

becky06, depo can really jack ur cycles. i would reccommend charting till you can find some sort of a pattern. it seems like depo is the hardest form of birth control to recover from….

Profile photo of MrsCook
    MrsCook

Ok MFARMER!!! Let us all know when you find out!!! Good Luck Angelic!!

Profile photo of babybray
    babybray

P.s hi bellies hope your nor here as long as some of us have been x I used to post in general ttc forum but the girls here are great! 🙂

Profile photo of MrsCook
    MrsCook

DNICE-I know some women who ‘O’ right after their A/F…so, I would think it could be possible.

Profile photo of lizzy831
    lizzy831

steph* baby dust and good luck

Profile photo of dchatterbox
    dchatterbox

Well, AF was supposed to come yesterday and still hasn’t. Ever since my miscarriage in March, I have periods by day 27, yesterday, with a day or two of spotting before I really start. I got a backache and some mild cramping, kind of like AF, but could have been constipation, that happens sometimes. I used a pregnancy test and it was negative. Shouldn’t it show up by the day after a missed period? I just don’t know what to think. Besides I have actually been having mild nausea and increased hunger. Maybe it’s all in my head.

boomerette

angelic32- heres hopin for the BFP!!! I have to wait 2weeks still..technically today is supposedly the day i ovulate. BDing tonight…LOL 😀

Profile photo of katerseal
    katerseal

Angelic32- how late r you. ii am due next week but i reckon something has happened fingers crossed for both of us

Profile photo of mfarmer
    mfarmer

2 days until I find out if there is a little rainbow baby inside me !!!

baby dust to all of you. Sorry angel. Will be thinking of you. Hope all is well with everyone. 36 weeks today not much longer. Big hug, miss talking with you.

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 2,973 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.