Ovulation calendar

This topic contains 2,972 replies, has 602 voices, and was last updated by  worktessy111 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 2,973 total)
  • Author

danicasmum

My husband and I are ttc I can test on Sat I can’t stand the suspence

dchatterbox

Sandy, It is more possible before O because the sperm can live for 3-5 days depending on conditions and they can wait for the egg to be released and fertilize it. While you can get pregnant the day after O it is less likely because the egg only lives for 12 to 24 hours and it can take 10 hours or more for the sperm to make the trip to the egg. Often there isn’t enough time for the sperm to reach the egg before it is no longer viable.

liltyke7

wooohooo 5 tests later i got a positive….going to do again tomorrow morning to make sure with FMU….good luck all and baby dust to all!!

MrsCook

Thanks Boom–happy BD!!!! I am hoping for a BFP!! I ovulated on the 9th (according to the OPK), so we will see. Although my BB have been sore since I ovulated plus I have been having some mild cramping, hopefully it is implantation…since I am scheduled for that today. I swear, I hope its not AF symptoms!!

Angelic32
    Participant

Thanks Boom, I have that feeling that it is going to be good news, I have the bloated, heavy feeling, sore/tingly bbs and im damn tired.

kentsmommy

Kristen – Sorry for your losses! I had a missed m/c back in August. I’m now 13 1/2 wks preggers with a healthy baby. I ended up having to have the D&C. It was really physically painless and quick. I had a hard time mentally parting with my baby though. I wish the best for you and good luck healing and TTC.

firstpreggo

Ok, so My cycle is a little wonky and I count 4 week and my period always shows up 2 days after that, does that mean I have a 30 day cycle? If that is correct I thought I was due this Monday but maybe not till this Wednesday. I’ve already tested this morning and got a bfn is this way to early to test though? Please help

IRS

sounds like a good sign to me… take a test!!!! 🙂 Good Luck!

MommyRyan

angelicsame to you. heres to december babies!!! i dread the 2 week wait

amazintrace
    Participant

I’m so confused. I am on day 22 of my cycle (started Sept 19) and just noticed some brownish discharge when I wiped. Anyone know what this means. I really shouldn’t start for at least a week. Could this be implantation? I never experienced this with any of my children so it is very unusual for me. I have only had one period since having my son in 2008 (I was BFing until he was 15 months old). I only just decided to start trying when AF showed up last month so if this is a sign of implantation I am just thrilled. Any similar experiences, comments regarding or questions are welcome here or on my page. I will be checking back frequently. TIA!!! *fingers crossed*

MrsCook

DCHATTER & OHBABY–Congrats!! Hope you have a wonderful 9 months…where I have joined the pukers anonymous at 7 wks following KENTS..ha!! MFARMER-I hope everything works out next time..like you said, you are young where you have lots of time..have fun!!

Hi ladies… We have been ttcing for a year now after a tubal reversal in April 09. My cycles are normally 28-30 days with the 29 days being about the average… I am now on cd 31. We have had 2 bio-chemcial pg (July and Nov) and to be quite honest AF is never late I can pretty much calculate when she will appear and she always does…. I know I should test but am terrified after the chemicals…

lizzy831

who wants hot flashes? i have enough to share today 🙂

MrsCook

Baby Dust to all!! I bought OPK on Friday and took the first one yesterday-BFN–will try again today after getting home from work, so we can get on the BD. I bought the clearblue and it was so easy to understand!! I can’t wait til I get the smiley face to say that I am ovulating!! It is just neat to learn about your body through a test. HA!

kentsmommy

mrscook – I hope they can tell Thursday for your appt! How exciting!!
    Abigail – Sounds like implantation? The spotting I mean. How lucky if you get preggos on your first month TTC!!! Good for you! Let us know when you test:)
    Sounds like we have a few people testing in the 6 – 8 day range. I’m crossing my fingers for a baby boom! Lol!
    Well, I’m CD9 today; starting OPK’s on CD12 but I don’t think I O until CD19. I’m starting OPK early because this will only be my 3rd cycle since miscarrying and I’m not sure if I’m ‘normal’ yet or not. Have a great day ladies!!

Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 2,973 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.