Ovulation calendar

This topic contains 2,972 replies, has 602 voices, and was last updated by  worktessy111 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,006 through 1,020 (of 2,973 total)
  • Author

dchatterbox

Well ladies, it sounds like we are all in the same boat, waiting and waiting and waiting! It is tough, no doubt. I have been tracking my BBT which has remained high and I am 9 DPO. I can’t wait until tomorrow to see if it is still high. If it remains high over the next couple of days, I may have to give in and test early. I can’t stand waiting, but I can’t stand wasting my money on BFN’s either. AHHHHH! I hope we all get BFP’s this month! Good luck everyone!

stillone83

So no sign of AF. I and feel a little sick , but I am going to keep hoping for he best I am sending baby dust my way and to all you who ttc. Good luck ladies

IRS

Ok so I ovulated on Sat I think for sure since my temps are going up now 🙂 On Sat they dropped really LOW. Well anyways here I go for the 2ww. AF is due April 6th. We BD everyday even twice a day last week…. Im tired…lol Hope it worked!!! Baby dust to all!!!

LOWIE: YOUR AF DOESN’T HAVE TO COME ON THE SAME DAY EVERY MONTH YOU NEED TO COUNT HOW MANY DAYS YOUR CYCLES ARE AND THEN FIGURE IT OUT FROM THERE.
    I HAVE A 26 DAY CYCLE SO I KNOW EVERY 26 DAYS I WILL GET MY AF. GOOD LUCK HOPE I HELPED.

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Good luck to you Cheekyface! My DH and I are on round two. We just started ttc last month…didn’t get our BFP — so we’re on for another round. ♥

5yrsWorththeWait
    Participant

well my cycle showed up again Oct. 1st, so I did dose 3 of fertility. I try not to focus on it too much but just enough to get things rolling toward another baby. Its so nice that my hubby is really wanting this too and gets disappointed too when it doesnt happen. So its been officially 1yr since my cycles returned after having my daughter and we have used no prevention. Hang in there ladies, all in good time.

mfarmer

Kent, Liz, Cook- I am glad yall are doing great!! :):):)

boomerette

yes mfarmer-naptime!!! my kids are up really early therefore they still nap! Ha! well the 2&4 yr old my 6yr old is at school. I know it is ridiculous but I do sometimes still nap whil they are napping…not often but after that aquafit..that kicked my butt. lol.

MICHELLE5

OKAY HERE WE GO ONCE AGAIN COME ON BABY DUST HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT

kentsmommy

Boomer – I’d test again in another day or two. Although my cycle still isn’t back to its normal 32 days; I think its going to end up being 36 days or something this month if I don’t get preggo. I think the negative result is fairly common early on. I didn’t get a BFP until 1 week after AF was due with my last pregnancy. Good luck – I hope this is your month… and mine too:)

mfarmer

mommyto1cuteboy- I may need some advice if you interesting game plan works out! and sorry I didnt post I was so sad 🙁 but lets hope this is our big month 😉

kentsmommy

Wishin – Welcome back! I was wondering where you went:) I’ll keep you posted although I think I finally dried up. Hope that doesn’t mean AF is just late.

Angelic32
    Participant

So yesterday I had cramping, today I am starving… I feel like I havent eaten in a week..and the last 2 nights I havent had alot of sleep due to dreaming (of cupcakes of all things).Plz let this be a great sign

Angelic32
    Participant

I got my BFP!!!

Beachbumsnk

Hey everyone …. My husband and I have decided to start trying for baby number 2 once i get back from this field exercise with the army :/ which wil be like the day after ovulation lol we will still try of course but i would love some advice on things i could do to hlep conceive 😀

biziemom
    Participant

hey ladies how is everybody? im not new to the site just this forum, i have had a lot of changes in my life and well in short i have a new man and we have been ttc for 5 months, i never had this much trouble ttc before. it usually just happens at first try. but he keeps saying its not him, i dunno what to think i am already a mommy to 3.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,006 through 1,020 (of 2,973 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.