Ovulation calendar

This topic contains 2,972 replies, has 602 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of WORK worktessy111 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,171 through 1,185 (of 2,973 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dchatterbox
    dchatterbox

OOhh! That sounds really good, Boom! That makes me hungry!

Profile photo of MommyRyan
    MommyRyan

didnt start today. im 2 days late today (tuesday)
    but too much a chicken to test

Profile photo of Plumeria2462
    Plumeria2462

Gotta love having sore boobs for 2 weeks and then nothing… stupid hormones. Why won’t the little buggers just implant? Maybe we need to eat more junkfood and drink more soda like the teenagers, they seem to get knocked up overnight. Not that I’m bitter I just want to have a baby and we have tried so much…..sigh.

Profile photo of IRS
    IRS

SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA…. AT LEATS YOU PUT YOUR MIND AT EASE 🙂 GOOD LUCK!

IM 5 DPO AND MY TEMPS ARE GOING UP 🙂 IM VERY BLOATED AS WELL…. PLEASE LET IT BE OUR MONTH!!!!

Profile photo of MamaLuvnJah
    MamaLuvnJah

ChristinaF, We also were talking about baby #2 right before my son’s 1st b-day. Now he’s 15 mths. We didn’t start trying till last mth. We’re trying to go for a girl by the Chinese baby gender. I’ll be happy if it’s a healthy boy also. Baby dust to you too.

Profile photo of Nerdy
    Nerdy

has anybody used pre seed?

Profile photo of DivaNBaby11
    DivaNBaby11

Hello everyone! Iam new 2 this site. My husband and I are TTC. We began trying around Aug/Sept and so many other life issues have gotten in the way. Dec is really the only month tht we have been successful. The frst dy of my pd was Dec 7, we were intimate on the 20, and my MFD was on the 21. I thnk I hve shwn some signs of pregncy, but I dn’t wnt 2 get 2 xcitd yet. My prd is due on the 4th, but I began 2 bleed two dys earlier. I rsrched implantation bleeding and accrdng to the info I found, my flow maybe 2 hvy. Hwevr it is smewht diffrnt frm my nrml prd. I have been hvng these painful cramps, which also makes me thnk tht I cld hve had a miscarriage. I am really hoping tht we r prgnt, but I do nt wnt 2 b dissapntd.

mfarmer- I think she is doing pretty good in there. I can feel her finally at least once a day. Very faint touches. My day has been pretty good. Catching another cold my daughter brought home from kindergarten. My hubs got my laptop fixed so I will be able to put a face to myself and my youngings. How has your day been? How many more days till you start bding? Maybe we should roll you and your hubs in baby dust lol.

Profile photo of Angelic32
    Angelic32
    Participant

Boom, exciting times ahead for you by the sounds of it…fingers, toes and anything else I can cross are now crossed in hope of that BFP for you. Enjoy your game tonight, wish I had the energy levels to do anything other than walking to my bed for some much needed sleep (and its only 11.30am) its going to be a long day.

Profile photo of lizzy831
    lizzy831

boom I didn’t take it the wrong way. I only take 2 a month. One from dollar tree and a first response if it’s positive. If it’s negative I just take another from the dollar tree. I believe in saving my money. Wow 50.00 is alot! That’s like 15 f.r. Or 50 dollar trees test. Yea don’t take this the wrong way but you might want to save that money for diapers and food 🙂 cause when your preggo you can eat a house and still be hungry.

Profile photo of kentsmommy
    kentsmommy

Boom – I have no idea what that could be. I hope it clears up soon!
    Elizabeth – I think every pregnancy is just a bit different. I didn’t get sick at all with either of my pregnancies; one was to term and healthy and the other was a miscarriage. I can totally understand your worry – I’m sure I’ll be the same way. What week are you now? Maybe you could ask your doc for an early u/s to ease your mind. Once you see that tiny heart beat your chances of m/c go down. That may help. Try not to worry in the meantime and enjoy feeling good:)
    mommy – Love the idea!! However, I’m limited to naptime with my 18 mo old running around the house:) Not a whole lot of time for spice. Lol!

Profile photo of Angelic32
    Angelic32
    Participant

Results are in…but do you think I know what I am look at…NO so I still have no idea what is going on.

Profile photo of phinanj
    phinanj

Hi ladies, its good to be back again….i really missed the forum. I dont know if anyone has or is experiencing what i am going now. my af came on the 19th of december 2010 with so much cramping and waist pain and lasted for just two days while the cramping continued with fever. Called my doctor and he treated the fever and requested for blood test which gave bfn. I ‘O’ 8days ago with somuch cramping since then the cramping has retuned again after somedays and my breast is begining to enlage gradually. Dr said its ok.

Profile photo of Plumeria2462
    Plumeria2462

Btw ladies I know they say don’t buy used cribs or car seats but craigslist is great for changingtables and highchairs, just got a nice changingtable for $15 off there.

Profile photo of LilMamaC
    LilMamaC

Can anyone tell me how long it is suggested to be off birth control before trying to concieve?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,171 through 1,185 (of 2,973 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.