PID disaster

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Cecilia Cecilia356 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Cecilia
    Cecilia356
    Participant

After I have read about Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, I can’t believe that there are hundred thousands of ladies are infected yearly. I don’t know why there isn’t much awareness about it?
    We need to spread awareness about PID to reduce its impact on females. I just can’t stand watching females around the world being hurt by this disease. Every time I read news about it, my eyes become full of tears. Many questions and we must find answers before it’s too late. If anyone has suggestions about how we can spread awareness?!

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by Profile photo of Cecilia Cecilia.
    Profile photo of Tracy
    sarah2345
    Participant

You are right in every word. We need to find a way to spread awareness. We can use social media for this purpose, Like creating hashtags and post on famous pages.. etc.

Profile photo of Cecilia
    Cecilia356
    Participant

Thanks for your words.. Social media is a good idea, but we can’t only depend on it.
    We need other ideas. Thanks for your suggestion. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.