Polycystic ovarian synrome pcos

This topic contains 332 replies, has 152 voices, and was last updated by  i-am-pregnant 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 333 total)
  • Author

moalla

I have fallen into a little bit of a depression since the test that I took this morning. I haven’t told my fiance yet we have been through so much and I just don’t have it yet in me to tell him it was another negative.

1Day
    Participant

Synthiaw i understand what you mean about feeling angry or mad, i feel like that at times but than i try to remmebr that thinks happen for a reason and it helps out a little. if you ever need to talk i’m here. Stay strong ok

moalla

Started the provera…how long til I should have AF?

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

What is PCOS and how is it treated?

em2stewartswife
    Participant

Moalla, I think you’re supposed to get it after you finish the prescription… at least that usually how it is. I think they generally give you like 12 days worth or so.

AMK1984
    Participant

moalla – when they gave me provera it took me a while to start, I started aunt flow about 28 days from when I took the first pill. It was all most like a ‘cycle’ kind of strange the way it worked. The Dr. said if I hadn’t gotten a period 6 weeks after taking it she would have given me another round.

moalla

Ok weord question here…I know that my hpts have come back neg but I still feel pregnant…I have all these unusual signs and symptoms that I have never had before. Is it possible that I can still have a neg preg test and be pregnant?

I am still having heartburn,burping,nasuea on and off,lower adominal cramping not consistant,headaches and very tired….all this has been going on for 3 or so weeks now.

em2stewartswife
    Participant

Its kinda rare but sometimes people dont pick up on urine tests… if you are really concerned you can ask your dr for a QUANTITATIVE hCG count… The Quant will give you a specific number… 5mlu and under is considered Not pregnant. And as your pregnancy progresses that number will rise into the 100,000’s

Synthiaw

thanks nainakika and happyday07 its great to have people that are going through what i am, it really helps me understand, i live with my partner and his mate so two boys in thishouse and they both dont really understand what its like. saw my doc for a check up and told him how i feeling and he said pretty mucch what you girls have told me and thats to be positive, the girl i no thats pregnant is my sis in law and she is 8weeks, so she feel pregnant the week vefore or just after i was diagnosed and my entire family includingf my mum kept it from me, i found out as the stupid wench put it on facebook. gret way to tell me hey. lol. but i have spoken to her and i told her that im not angry that she having a nother baby my brothers second it will be but more that they all lied to me and it hurts to feel that they kept something like this from me. i no they were thinking they were doing what was best for me but i would have found out once she started to get the bump. i think i should write a cons and negs about me having a baby now and go from there, my depression is back and not really understanding what the hell is going on in myu body really pushes the depression out.

Synthiaw

* pros and cons. lol

Tushanna

Hi does anyone have crohn’s along with pcos?

Synthiaw

hi girls when you miss carridge do you always bleed??

yes, I bled when I had a miscarriage.

AMK1984
    Participant

synth – I did bleed with both of my miscarriages. With my first though the bleeding had to be ‘induced’ I exeperience a missed miscarriage and 2 weeks after they told me I had lost my numbers weren’t dropping all that much so they put some pills in me to ‘move things along’. With my 2nd one I bled but it ended up being an incomplete miscarriage so I had a couple of rounds of methotrexate and after the methotrexate I did not bleed out ‘the rest’ my body just reabsorbed it. I think in a few cases the womans body will reabsorb it. Hope this helps!

em2stewartswife
    Participant

Synth, not to scare you but no. I have had 2 missed miscarriages where we had no idea that the baby died until our 13 weeks ultrasounds. I still had morning sickness and all my pregnancy symptoms. Those two miscarriages required D&Cs (where they scrape out the contents of your uterus through the cervix) and 2 of my miscarriages were natural and spontanious. Heavy bleeding for several days.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 333 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.