Pregnancy signs and symptoms

Tagged: 

This topic contains 212 replies, has 153 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 211 through 213 (of 213 total)
  • Author

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

To know more about Main symptoms of pregnancy visit this link http://nace.igenomix.co.in/blog/am-i-pregnant-know-the-symptoms-of-pregnancy/

priyaangel2587
    Participant

Hello my dear friend, I hope you are doing well. It is a good thing that you want some good advice at this forum and I hope you will get good solution of your confusion. Pregnancy is very complex process and our body goes through many physical and hormonal changes in it. When it comes to knowing about signs and symptoms of pregnancy, it can be different for every lady. It always depend on your physical condition and health that what will be primary symptoms of pregnancy. It is common to face the symptoms like late periods and sore nipples during pregnancy. You may also feel the physical changes like headache, fever, heartburn and joint pain in your body. In early symptoms, vomiting will be faced during this time period. You can also face the problem of cramps in your body if you are pregnant. If you are facing any of such signs and symptoms then there will be chances of pregnancy. In such conditions, I will suggest you visit any health expert who can examine your physical condition and can give you good advice about it. When it comes to facing the time of pregnancy, it is very important to take complete care of your health and fitness. If you are ready for conceiving, it will be most beautiful and amazing time of your life. I hope you will be able to know about such confusion during pregnancy. If you want to be sure about pregnancy, I will suggest you use any pregnancy testing kit because it easily available and you can easily use it to be sure about it. Best of luck my dear friend for such happiness in your life.

Anonymous

Viewing 3 posts - 211 through 213 (of 213 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.