Pregnancy signs and symptoms

Tagged: 

This topic contains 212 replies, has 153 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 213 total)
  • Author

NotSureatAll

I am not sure if I am pregnant. Cause I haven’t been able to take a test but my boyfriend keeps pointing it out to me. I am having several symptoms and I am not sure if it could be many other things. So far I have the symptoms of hungry, gaining weight, nausea, vomiting including in the morning, feeling bloated, vaginal discharge, fatigue, frequent urinating, smells and sight of things make me vomit, very gassy, and cramps. Please tell me what one may think it is.

Tiarawithope

hi all !!! im feeling pretty scare n confuse rite nw, i had 2 mis 1 is in july 08 n the other in jan 09 my last AF was in feb03 n march i didnt gt my AF i wen to te doc bt he told me tat its pretty normal for AF to change after mis so i waited for my AF to cm n till nw i didnt gt any. n nw im feeling pg again i have sore BB, a slight back ach, discharge white in colour, te triedness plus i have cramping only on te left side!! im so scare tat its all jus in my head n mayb im going crazy tat is y i having all tis i done a test on 22 bt cm back wit a BFN so nt sure wat to do next so confuse

Barron06

Hey ladies I need some input my LMP was 02/24/09 and my DS is 7 months.. I took 1 HPT and showed BFP, then I took another and same results.. SO I finally got a cheap one to see and same result PREGNANT appeared.. anywho I guess I am BUT I have been having some really bad backpain and my left side rib area has been hurting.. has this ever happened to anyone before or know of it??? Please comment my page.. THANK YOU!!!

choppork5426

heres my situation.so i got off my period january 21.have not had my period since then.2 weeks ago i had some pinkish brown spotting.literally like a drop out of a dropper each day for 3 days.i have tooken 6 tests and they have all said negative well i didnt get the ones that say that just the lines.i have not tested in the last 2 1/2 weeks.tired of wasting money on them.what do you think could be going on.?i however am having some symptons of being preggo.like painfull boobs when it is cold. i got that with my boobs with my other 2 daughter.i have recently been peeing a lot for the last 3 days.i have no idea what is goin on.i have been having normal periods for a while now..and we have been using the good ol pull out metjod and i am not on birth control. what could it be?should i test or ope a real period will come? im 24 with 2 daughters and this like i said before has never happened
    34 minutes ago – 4 days left to answer. please comeent my page and make private.thanks

Hello Ladies.. I am Not currently trying to conceive.. but i am not new to this site, i joined it when i was pregnant with my son, This is My Predicament not sure if its going to have anything to do with being pregnant as of yet..
    I just Finished my Period 2 weeks ago.. and its normally about a 5 week cycle for me.. so i was surprised to find i was bleeding.. as much as a menstrual cycle.. i had actually taken Plan B a week ago.. Could it be Early Menstruation from that? maybe i was pregnant and lost it quickly? or maybe i am and about to lose it? So many thoughts are going through my head.. with my son i never even had 1 molecule of Spotting so this is kind of starting to scare me !

nicksters

i have this icky sweet taste in my mouth. i am eating saltys and just still have this icky sweet taste in my mouth!!! how long does it last? will it go away?

okay, so I’m pretty sure I’m pregnant. My last period was the end of Feb. and I skipped the one in March – or well I spotted one day, but it wasn’t even enough to fill up one tampon – so I don’t think that was a period at all. My nipples were tender for about a week, and I’ve been hungry all the time. And now my stomach is bloating realllly bad, it feels very hard and pooches out kinda pointy-like. And I’ve been having to pee pretty often…I just feel pregnant. My stomach has never felt like it does now, and it’s been feeling this way for a few weeks. The thing is though I took a test about a week ago and it was negative. I read somewhere though that some women won’t show positive until 2 weeks after their missed period? What do you think ladies?

Unsure

Can anyone help?

My last period was on March 9, I had sex on March 23, I normally ovulate around this time. I started bleeding on the 27th, 1 1/2 week early (very light and dark) for 4 days. Then around the 1st I started having cramps for one day, I felt light headed and dizzy. I took a test on April 2, it was negative. Was it too early to test? Could I still be pregnant? I am thinking that my period should have come on April 5 (28 days later as it normally does).

Nickles

Hello … I’m not sure if I am pg or not, but here’s my situation.

My period came early last month (I usually have a 28 day cycle … last month it was 23). Fast forward to 3 weeks ago. DH and I had some fun. We didn’t use protection because I was on CD 10. I figured we were OK. The next day, I had EWCM and I had a dull pain in my abdomen. Same thing for another 2 days. Uh-oh … I ovulated early.

I don’t feel any different other than the fact that I keep getting twinges in my abdomen. What are the chances of me being pregnant?

adriana03
    Participant

Unsure. Thats funny because I had my period and had sex on the same day as you. I took the test on the 11 dpo and got a neg. then I retested on 15, 16, and 17 and get a pos. So try again. I am usually 28 days.

LakeshaSmith

Hello ladies,I’m a mother of 7.I wasn’t planning a pregnancy,but the last 3-4 days I’ve been having morning sickness.My period is due by saturday,I think I’m going to go buy the 5 days sooner test,because this is freaking me out.I refuse to have any more kids.Financially we’re okay,but emotionally they drive me nuts! Cross your fingers i’m not

sherell
    Participant

HEY LADIES, OK HERES WASUP…. GOT MY LAST PERIOD DURING MARCH 14TH, SO iM A FEW DAYS LATE AND i USUALLY HAVE A 28 TO 32 DAY CYCLE. iVE ALREADY MISSED MY PERIOD, i HAVE TO PEE LIKE EVERY HOUR EVERY DAY NOW, AND EXTREMELY TIRED ALL DAY. WONDERING IF IM PREGNANT BUT KINDA NERVOUS TO TAKE A HPT. BUT THE LONGER MY PERIOD TAKES TO CUM, THE MORE ANXIOUS i GET TO KNOW IF iM PREGGO OR NOT. i SHOULD KNOW CUZ i ALREADY HAVE A 1 YEAR OLD SON BUT i DIDNT HAVE TO MANY SYMPTOMS DURING THE TIME i WAS PREGNANT WITH HIM .WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

jdejallen

Well,here I am again.I haven’t had a period since March 1.Went to the DR last week took a test and it was negative.I have been taking antibotics and pain medicine.The DR said that the medicine won’t affect my period.I had my tubes tied 10 years ago.The DR said that since I have them tied that I can’t get pregnant.They think it’s a thyroid problem.I had that checked almost a year ago and that was fine.Hubby asked me this weekend if I have ever missed my period.I said yes only when I was pregnant.Now I don’t know what to think. A DR said last year that I am too young to go through the change of life too.I have been stressed but no more than usual.So I don’t know.I plan on taking a test this weekend if nothing happens this week.

chicklet1525

I feel pregnant and my boobs are sore and my period isnt due till around the 26th am I ????????? I hope so. I am I know it. My boobs are throbbing as I speek

CRuth

Ello, I’m new to this site and I have, well I’m sure I could be pregnant… the thing is, I’ve been on the pill for two months, and I suck at taking it according to time, and also forgetting to take one or two. We use a condom, yet I know he doesn’t put it on properly. But lately I have been feeling a bit of nausea, tender breast, peeing alot, wanting to sleep alot, and irriatability. I just feel like I am, and I’ve had dreams I am, even before the BD. I’ve noticed the veins in my breast are more pronouned. I haven’t started my period, it usualy starts around this time… I’m just lost and I go in for a pap soon, so I can talk to my DR. Yet I need opinions, please comment me on my page. TY

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 213 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.