Primary and secundary infertility

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tracy67 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

chloeC
    Participant

Hi! I am Chloe. I am new on this forum. I was interested in the meaning of primary and secondary infertility. I was reading some articles about infertility and this is mentioned in one of them. What does it mean?

emira
    Participant

Primary infertility refers to couples who have not become pregnant after at least 1 year having sex without using birth control methods. Secondary infertility refers to couples who have been able to get pregnant at least once, but now are unable. Secondary infertility is one that can come after we have a child. We often think that we have a child nothing can happened and we will be able to conceive when ever we want and without a problem. It’s not like that.

denisaB
    Participant

When a woman is unable to ever bear a child, either due to the inability to become pregnant or the inability to carry a pregnancy to a live birth she would be classified as having primary infertility. Thus women whose pregnancy spontaneously miscarries, or whose pregnancy results in a still born child, without ever having had a live birth would present with primarily infertility. When a woman is unable to bear a child, either due to the inability to become pregnant or the inability to carry a pregnancy to a live birth following either a previous pregnancy or a previous ability to carry a pregnancy to a live birth, she would be classified as having secondary infertility. When a woman is unable to bear a child, either due to the inability to become pregnant or the inability to carry a pregnancy to a live birth following either a previous pregnancy or a previous ability to carry a pregnancy to a live birth, she would be classified as having secondary infertility. Thus those who repeatedly spontaneously miscarry or whose pregnancy results in a stillbirth, or following a previous pregnancy or a previous ability to do so, are then not unable to carry a pregnancy to a live birth would present with secondarily infertile.

emira
    Participant

I can say that in my case it’s about secondary infertility. I have one child. I conceive for the first time without any problem. My first pregnant was without issues without risk. The second time I had a lots of problems and after a long and stressful treatments I finally decide to go I Ukraine for ivf. I can say that my problems are gone. I have my son and my daughter is happy to have a younger brother.

denisaB
    Participant

How great! I want to have more then one child. I am now happy that I have the opportunity to have even one child. I hope after a while I will be able to think about a second child. With ivf or some other methods, no matter.

tracy67
    Participant

My husband left me with 3 Children and went to stay with his Mistress whom i felt use a spell on him, I felt like ending it all, i almost committed suicide because he left us with nothing, i was emotionally down. But all thanks goes to Baba Alika, who i met online on one faithful day, as I was searching for tips to get my husband back home, I came across several testimonies about this particular man. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he help them to get pregnant,cure herpes simplex virus, cancer, and other sickness, and some testified that he prayed to stop divorce. He is amazing, i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Angeline, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email (babaalikahealinghome@gmail.com) After reading all these testimonies, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever. Baba Alika you are a gifted man and thank you for everything you had done in my life. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. you can contact him on email: babaalikahealinghome@gmail.com. he will surely help you solve your problem.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.