Tips on how to get pregnant

This topic contains 77 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  priyaangel2587 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 78 total)
  • Author

graceplus2

Heather 07 I COMPLETELY agree. It seems so silly to think that you will have less love to give and yet I worry about it too. I don’t think it is about love but time and patience. I hate it when I run out of patience with my son and act snappy. I’m just afraid those moments will be closer together if I am run ragged. I am training my husband to be more involved as I do tend to do everything. I think that will be helpful in the long run. We have at least 9 months to train them! HA!!!

graceplus2

ps…saw the video title on the side that says ‘Why Acidophilus is recommended when trying to get pregnant.’ and thought it said ‘alcohol’ instead of ‘acidophilus’ HAHA!!! I was thinking ‘YEAH! ALRIGHT! That’s what I’m TALKING about!’ HAHA!

Mamaof2soon3

HEY LADIES THERE A IAP TTC GROUP ON FACEBOOK IF U WOULD LIKE TO JOIN LEAVE ME UR EMAIL ADRESSE THAT IS ON UR FACEBOOK! AND I WILL ADD U 🙂

Monika80

mummies to be- if you tried everything and faoled so far- I’ va got somethiong that heped me and other present moms to succeed chceck this:
    Click Here!

or

Click Here!

Synthiaw

hey girls, i went to my gp the other day after day after yet another missed period and i have been told its time to start trying. so im looking for help on any ideas on ways and how to concieve. i have been given till the 29th of feb to try on our own and then i see my gyno and he will put me on clomid. so please help me out girls i want my miricle!!

frenchie23

Try taking Robitussin( or any cough medecine that contains ONLY guaifenesin in the medicinal ingregients ) the week before O and while you’re Oing too.. Worked for me, on the first try! (2nd cycle, but first month I took Robitussin) **sending tons of baby dust your way** 😉

I am almost in the same boat aidensmommy1223 my husband & I counted days and did everything I know to do. Only we don’t have any kids and this is our first go at it. We at both FF so it is hard to do every other day like suggested. I bought some OPK sticks to help a little this month. Fingers crossed. Anybody have suggestions?

candila
    Participant

Common over to the TTC forum. the girls have lots of tricks up their sleeves

Mrshulk

I am trying to concieve with my husband. It didn’t happen last month and I thought I was for sure going to be since it happened quickly the first time. I have been tracking my period and trying to distinguish my ovulating symptoms. W even bought those Instead Cups to use. So hopefully they worked! I was told to take a test June 7th!

cathyrow

With the spread of the electronic products,the paper made products have been replaced gradually.The collection of stamps or any other paper made things can be sensible.However the electronic products also have two sides.They can also make people annoyed with the noise pollution.Then to block the signals people choose the With the spread of the electronic products,the paper made products have been replaced gradually.The collection of stamps or any other paper made things can be sensible.However the electronic products also have two sides.They can also make people annoyed with the noise pollution.Then to block the signals people choose the cell phone signal jammer which can be got from http://www.jammerfromchina.com/categories/Mobile_Phone_Jammers/ to help to create quiet conditions.

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

when i first got married every body in my husband life love me but after five years they turn against me because i was unable to bear children and one faithful day i discover a testimony through the internet and now i am happy because the email address i found the man who owns it help me for good and now am eight months pregnant and i know i am going going to give birth because he told me that antelope give birth without losing a child,until i met oduwa legba who help me out and this is his details; plus,two,three,four,eight,one,six,five,zero,six,one,five,eight,three or oduwalegba at outlook dot com

Raymond20122

My husband and I have been married for 11 years. We have been trying to have intercourse, year after year. I thought I was a loser, a weakling. I couldn’t believe I couldn’t handle pain. I always thought ‘how come everyone can do it but me? What is wrong with me?’ I felt I was the only one in this world that had this problem. One day my husband came home and showed me this website he had printed out. It was about vaginismus and pages and pages of women sharing their stories and testimony on how a spell caster help them make babies, MY STORIES!!!! I started crying like a little baby. I couldn’t believe I wasn’t the only one in this world. I was not a wimp, I really had a problem. To make my very long story short, I i decided to contact this spell caster Dr Aboki on his email ([email protected]) or skype with him on his ID. kelly.white725, after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i had sex with the man I love most in this world, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant and so happy!!!!! and My husband was the one that found the site, who I will always be thankful to, not for finding it but for believing in me and not leaving me. And thank YOU Dr odia for saving my marriage. Thank you so much. To all those women out there, contact this great spell caster on this email ([email protected]) skype ID: kelly.white725, he can solve your problem and be patient and also believe in yourself. It will happen to you, just like it happened to me.

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Normally, the cycle is a 28 day cycle. During the 14th day after a period, the ovum is released. This process is called ovulation and in 12 to 16 days after a period are said to be a woman most fertile period. The first day of a period is considered as day 1. Usually on day 14, the egg is released and is waiting for the sperm to fertilize it. The egg has a lifespan of just 12 to 24 hours whereas a sperm can last for about 72 hours in a woman. Sex on day 12 and day 16 is important as it is the time that the woman has the highest chances for pregnancy. You can read all of the answers of most women or couple asking about how to get pregnant fast, how to chart temp, what to do if you’re getting false positive results, how to make your irregular cycle to be regular ones, about your missed period, how to pinpoint your ovulation, how to get pregnant even after your first pregnancy, after miscarriage, on http://tiny.cc/kpbnux

juliet1111

I am MOORE JULIET from Australia, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don’t know where else to turn, until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Sam on his email after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email: [email protected] or [email protected] or through his website: http://miraclefertilityso.wix.com/dr-sam You can also contact him through his mobile: +2348110496031. YOU CAN ALSO READ MY TESTIMONY ON MY BLOGGER LINK: http://moorejuliet.blogspot.com He is a good spell caster

juliet1111

I am MOORE JULIET from Australia, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don’t know where else to turn, until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Sam on his email after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email: [email protected] or [email protected] or through his website: http://miraclefertilityso.wix.com/dr-sam You can also contact him through his mobile: +2348110496031. YOU CAN ALSO READ MY TESTIMONY ON MY BLOGGER LINK: http://moorejuliet.blogspot.com He is a good spell caster

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.