Tips on how to get pregnant

This topic contains 77 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  priyaangel2587 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • Author

daniella2630
    Participant

You need help to get pregnant? contact Dr Odia spell temple on this email ([email protected]) or skype with him directly on his Skype ID: kelly.white725, I am Stacy Maria from USA, I have been trying for 10 years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. the doctor said me and my husband are fine , I don’t know where else to turn. until one day my friend Amanda introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr Odia on his email ([email protected]) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i had sex with the man I love most in this world, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 4weeks pregnant am so happy !!!!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact his email address: ([email protected]) he did it for me and he can also solve your problem too

sarabrown
    Participant

Hey just keep going

try to conceive until you pregnant. just don’t think much and keep trying to get pregnant. meet with the doctors and experts. I have been feeling so happy for you.

priyaangel2587
    Participant

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well. It’s always good to get good advice and help at such forums. Congratulations on your baby my dear friend. It is a good thing that you got success with infertility Clinic treatment and now you are blessed with a baby. I can’t understand your situation that you are pregnant again and this time it’s completely natural. It is a common situation with many ladies who got IUI treatment solution for infertility. Now it is possible to conceive in a natural way for you and it is a good thing if you desire second baby. Now you are not facing any kind of infertility and it is all because of good treatment solution. If you do not want to plan any other baby, I will recommend you to take precautions because now you have ability to conceive naturally. If you are going through such face in your life, I will recommend you to live healthy and active life. If you want another baby, it is very important to stay healthy and active because it will help your body to prepare for another pregnancy. When I was facing such period in my life I was very depressed and stressed because of infertility. I also wanted to get good treatment solution and I got help with IVF treatment solution at that time. I don’t know about your future plans if you want any baby or not. Now it’s in your hand to plan for another baby because you are able to conceive naturally. If you want to increase chances of conceiving, it is very important to live healthy and active life. It is a good thing that you got good treatment solution and now living happy and beautiful life.

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.