Tobacco

Tagged: 

This topic contains 96 replies, has 69 voices, and was last updated by  tracy67 1 year ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 91 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • Author

ericakay26

I know how that feels with the hubby smoking and blowing smoke in your face, doesnt really help. I’m 20 weeks and I still struggle. when i got pregnant I said i Would Not ! easier said than done. I hate cigarettes!!! I wish they wernt so addicting! If I dont smoke when I want too I eat and eat and get really full then i really want to smoke. Help!

DaniGirl

I maybe pregnant (a week late but no test yet) I have three miscarriages and smoke at the beginning but quit and still lost the babies, I am struggling to quit and have quit for now at least until a negative test shows up. I have had such a hard time quitting and know i have too but we are tight on money this week (unexpected car problems) and cant afford my usual candy and things is there any tips anyone has to quit? the hardest part is that my husband smokes and he tries to be supportive but we live on the third floor and its hard for him to walk all the way down stairs to smoke every time…

emibaby

I quit smoking three months ago when I was about 6 weeks pregnant. It was actually not that hard because of the intense morning sickness I experienced, the smell and taste of them made me ill (and still do!) I smoked for 10 years and was never able to quit for longer than a day. I have no doubt in my mind that if I had’nt been so sick I would have never been able to quit. I know that it will be a struggle to stay quit after this baby is born, especially because everyone I know including my boyfriend smokes. I’m trying to remain positive that I will be able to stay quit, it’s not the first time in my life that I’ve had to give something up for good. Good luck to all of you out there trying to quit or stay quit! It is a challenge, but we can do it!

amanda61812
    Participant

I am trying to quit smoking! it is so hard! i have been smoking for about 8 years already, so it has not been easy. My first child was not affected by me smoking, but how do I know that will happen the same way this time. I don’t know that and I can’t help but to worry. I feel so guilty when I smoke! I just wish there was an easy way to quit, without all the stress of doing it cold turkey. Any suggestions?

Christy114

I too have been struggling to quit smoking, even before I found out that I am pregnant. It is starting to make me feel sick, so I pray it will make it easier to finally quit!

facts

I am currently a student researching if there is enough awareness of the effects of smoking to the unborn child during pregnancy, I would appreciate your feedback!
    Q1) Have you seen any information regarding harmful effects during smoking to the unborn child through media advertising? (Television, Radio, magazines)
    Q2) Did you receive any information/support regarding the risks from your healthcare professional?
    Q2) Do you feel further information is needed for you to understand scientifically the possible health effects smoking can cause?

Thankyou for you time.

tracy67
    Participant

My husband left me with 3 Children and went to stay with his Mistress whom i felt use a spell on him, I felt like ending it all, i almost committed suicide because he left us with nothing, i was emotionally down. But all thanks goes to Baba Alika, who i met online on one faithful day, as I was searching for tips to get my husband back home, I came across several testimonies about this particular man. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he help them to get pregnant,cure herpes simplex virus, cancer, and other sickness, and some testified that he prayed to stop divorce. He is amazing, i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Angeline, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email ([email protected]) After reading all these testimonies, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever. Baba Alika you are a gifted man and thank you for everything you had done in my life. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. you can contact him on email: [email protected]. he will surely help you solve your problem.

Viewing 7 posts - 91 through 97 (of 97 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.