Trying for 3 years

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Julie julieloran1 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Laura
    rebekaah1
    Participant

Hey,
    Does anyone here had tried chiropractic treatment to increase fertility? We have been trying for 3 years and tried various infertility treatments which include IVF but nothing worked. We don’t know the exact cause of our infertility and that made us hopeless. Recently I happened to read an article on ‘ Increase your fertility with chiropractic care’ ( http://www.oakvillechiropractic.com/blog/chiropractic/increase-fertility-chiropractic-care/ ) and it explains how chiropractic care helps to increase infertility. They state some studies which found improved fertility function after correcting subluxations by chiropractic care. I wonder whether this treatment would help us to get pregnant. Any thoughts?

Profile photo of melissa
    MELISSAGRAHAMCOLE
    Participant

i have never seen a wonderful Doctor like
    Doctor natasha. He is a man of his word and the
    solution of all kind of problems, i call him
    the physical God on earth because of what he
    has done for me with the powerful herbal herbs. I was
    married for seventeen years without any child
    but when i contacted Doctor natasha some
    months back for help,he promised me that all
    will be well with me and my husband then
    she gave me her herbs too me and i am so please to
    tell the world that i got pregnant after one month later and
    today i gave birth to twins. What else can i
    say than to say thank you to Doctor natasha the
    person that has wipe my tears. Do you need
    help then Contact Doctor pregnancyherbs@gmail.com today Email
    him via: pregnancyherbs@gmail.com pregnancyherbs@gmail.com

Profile photo of Mellany
    mellanyHC
    Participant

Hello OP! I’m sorry I can’t help much. IVF with donor eggs is my last and only option to have a baby. I’m only at the beginning of my journey if I can say so… Now I’m looking for information where this procedure can be done and what is needed for it. This is so hard for me to accept the idea of having a baby from donor. The biggest concern is that baby won’t be mine genetically. How do you feel about this? Anyway I hope both of us will find answers.

Profile photo of Julie
    julieloran1
    Participant

Hey there! My name is Julie, and I am a young mom of a pretty girl Caroline. I had gone through hard times of infertility, but thanks God I am a happy mom now! I had the support of my loving husband and my big family. We have gone through all the problems and tears all together. The pregnancy period went smoothly! I worried a lot because I am young and inexperienced with my first. I also was so scared of loss… Bad thoughts didn’t let me sleep at nights. Now I realise that over thinking might make it worse. It is always stress for your body and the baby. I am ready for the second one with no fears at all! Dreaming about the boy, but of course it does not really matter. I cannot understand people who are willing to have a girl and then getting upset finding out it is a boy and vice versa. Whoever I have, I would be more than happy to have a second child. They inspire me and they keep me alive. It seems like Caroline is the meaning of my life. Moms, and I am pretty sure I am not the only one thinking the same way! Girls power :))

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.