ttc 45+

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  denisaB 4 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

hannadark
    Participant

Hello everyone! I’m 47, married, no kids. My DH and I have been TTC for 9 years already. I’ve got pregnant in 2012, but there was problem with my kidneys and doctors had to terminate pregnancy. There is a very high risk for me to get pregnant again. We decided to use services of surrogate mother. Surrogacy is forbidden by law in our country and we are looking for options abroad. Which country is better to go? Which clinics are better to address? How long it takes to find sm? I read that sometimes it takes years. Is that true? I’m not getting any younger. I’m afraid that my eggs won’t be valid in a couple of years. I don’t want to lose time. I’m afraid it may be too late for us and there will be no chance to become parents.

hannadark
    Participant

Hello everyone who is reading my thread! I wasn’t active for a while… I haven’t done any research on surrogacy during more than a week… It makes me so angry at myself that I’m wasting time, but… There is a reason for my inaction. I don’t want to whine and complain. I know that doing those things is just a waste of time. But I feel like I need to talk to someone. It feels like the whole world is against our intention to have a baby. Last week I met my old friend. We studied in college together. We met in a local supermarket. She was with her kids, 9 and 2 yo. Of course she started to ask about my kids and I told her I don’t have one. And she was like “OH REALLY?” She was looking at me like I’m crazy person. The only thing I wanted to do at that moment is to disappear. I wanted to explain myself and I don’t know how this happened but I told her that we are planning to have surrogacy. Usually I don’t tell about it and only the closest people know about it. And what do you think she told me? “Oh honey, don’t be stupid. It’s too late for you. Just let it go.” And she was stupidly smiling and she had that dumb smirk on her face as if she knows everything about me and can tell me what I have to do with my life. Not only I was mad at her, but I was mad at myself. Why? Why have I told that bitch about surrogacy? Why I even care what she thinks? I have so many thoughts in my head now! I’m so angry! Why do I care what someone who means nothing for me thinks about my choices? And I’m just sitting here, doubting my intentions to have surrogacy. What if she’s right? What if it’s too late for us? I hate this.

hannadark
    Participant

Hello girls! To be honest I’ve been stressed last couple of days or even weeks… All these negative thoughts made me lost in time… I’ve been thinking over and over again about all that things which my “friend” told me. She made me doubt about my choice and this is not a good thing. This was a huge lesson for me. No one should stop us from reaching our goals. There are so many people who think they can tell us what to do. They judge us so easily. They don’t even think they can hurt our feelings and our mind. But the thing is they don’t know how we feel and what we have to face during our battle with infertility. The best thing for us is to just ignore them and do what is the best for us and our family. I understand that I was so stupid that I let her words to make me doubt in the thing which is now my only option to have children. I wasted so much time thinking about her words, thinking about her opinion which has nothing to do with me. I’m so glad to be back here. I will definitely continue my search about surrogacy. I don’t have time for stress, depressions, for thinking if this option is good for me or not. Because I’ve already decided that surrogacy is the best for me and my husband. Anyway these days helped me to understand that no one and nothing will stop me from reaching my goal. I will never ever listen to anyone who would tell me surrogacy is wrong and not for me. I will do everything possible to make my family happy. To make myself happy. From now on I will find all information I need to start my surrogacy journey. This will be kind of a challenge for me. In a month I want to see huge result. I want my journey to start in 2018. So I will do everything to make it happen.

snjeza1
    Participant

Hello! I wish you luck in research. I don’t know much about surrogacy. Hope you will find a good clinic that has experience in surrogacy. Don’t listen what people say to you. If you are feeling Ok and ready to have a baby in your age it’s only up to you. If you decided to try with surrogacy nobody can say that you are wrong or that you haven’t got the chance to do that. Start your research and think hard. I wish you all the best.

hannadark
    Participant

Thank you so much for support! I’ll consider your advices. It’s so nice to talk to someone about it. We’ve been TTC for so long… To be honest I’m exhausted. I want my surrogacy journey to start as soon as possible. I’m tired of waiting and hope for nothing. I believe surrogacy will give us a chance to live happily. I decided to concentrate on European clinics. They have pretty reasonable prices. USA prices so high I doubt we can afford to have surrogacy there. I hope I’ll find something soon. Don’t want to waste time any more. I’ll update as soon as there will be some news.

hannadark
    Participant

Hello everyone who is reading my thread! How you’re doing? What news do you have? I have a little update and I want to share it with you. So a couple of days ago I met my other friend. And what do you think? She started asking me is it true that we are planning to use surrogacy. When I asked how she knows she told me that B told her about it. B is the friend I met at a supermarket. I can’t believe she told everyone about it! I want to go back in time and take my words back! I suppose they discussed me and my plans about surrogacy. It drives me crazy when I think what they were talking about me. Anyway I can change nothing. I’m trying not to think about this situation. This is really stupid to think about what other people think about me. They know nothing about my life and situation I have. I’m keep going and looking for information about surrogacy. My husband and I will have a meeting with a lawyer in a couple of days. We want to discuss all aspects of surrogacy and how we can avoid risks. We have already made a list of questions which we want to discuss with our lawyer. I just wanted to ask maybe you have some advices what should we ask? I really want to know all information on law part. I hope we won’t miss any detail.

Anonymous

An amazing testimony on on how i conceive, also cure from fibroid, i wonder why people still don’t believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect, especially when you can’t conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across testimonies of lot of women who Ahiga has helped with his native herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed Ahiga, and he told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Ahiga for your own testimony on: (ahigahealing@yahoo.com).

emira
    Participant

I think you should listen to your heart. If you listen all the others you will never decide what to do. You should research about surrogacy if you are interested in. I don’t know much about it, only that you must find a good clinic. With that I can help you. I was in Ukraine In BioTexCom. I don’t want to rush you into decision. You must learn by yourself what is the best option for you. Take your time, think hard and act.

denisaB
    Participant

You have to be careful if you are thinking about surrogacy. Some countries have politics that doesn’t allow this treatment. I know that in Ukraine you can go for surrogacy without fear. Visit a page https://www.facebook.com/events/388072998298721/. Hope you will find some information there.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.