TTC after a rehab

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  priyaangel2587 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

EvaPGlaze
    Participant

Hi all, I am Eva from Toronto. I have been under alcohol dependence treatment at Edgewood for the past few months and I am completely a sober now :). It is really unbelievable that I have succeeded in the journey of becoming sober. I have been drinking for the past 9 years and have never thought of a rehab. Joe came into my life with the hope of a new life. He really loves me and I am so lucky to have him in my life. He is the one who gave me the desire to live and to love. Now we are planning for our first baby and I don’t know how long should I wait for TTC after an alcohol rehab program. Can anyone please please suggest me details regarding this?

melindacruz
    Blocked

I want to use this means to let the world know that all hope is not lost Getting pregnant after having tubes clamped and burned, I know IVF and Reversal could help but it way too cost, i couldn’t afford it either and i so desire to add another baby to my family been trying for 5 years, not until i came across Priest Babaka, who cast a pregnancy/Fertility spell for me and i got pregnant.l hope that women out there who are going through the same fears and worries l went through in GETTING PREGNANT , will find your contact as i drop it here on this site, and solution will come to them as they contact you. Thank you and God bless you to reach him email via: babaka.wolf@gmail.com

priyaangel2587
    Participant

Hello my dear friend, I hope you are doing well and having a beautiful life. Your story is really motivational and inspirational. Congratulations on such happiness and health in your life. It is very difficult time when you go through any Rehab for Alcohol addiction. It is a good thing that you got success and now you are living a sober life. It is really motivational for other ladies who are going through such addiction in life. I am happy that you got your true love in life and living happy life with your partner. I am not any professional health expert who can advise you that how much it will take to recover from such addiction. It is very important for you to stay fit and active with proper health before you want to conceive. It is a good thing that you are planning for baby and I hope you will get success in it. If you want to increase chances of conceiving and want to recover your body, I will suggest you live healthy and active life. It is very important for you to add some regular exercise and yoga in your routine. It will help your body to recover faster and you will be able to conceive naturally. It is also important for you to add some good nutrition in your regular diet. You should consult with professional health expert who can examine your Physical health and can give you good advice about it. If you are living healthy and active life with regular exercise and good nutrition, the chances of conceiving will be better and you will be able to get happiness of becoming a mother soon. Best of luck my dear.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.