Ttc after loss

This topic contains 33,438 replies, has 711 voices, and was last updated by  WilliamsonBabies 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33,439 total)
  • Author

beckybear

DH just texted me ‘Big money, no whammies!’ LMAO You probably have to be in the US and as old as I am to get that, but it made me laugh. I don’t normally like to let him know when it’s eggy time (so no pressure), but it’s our happy hour night and I had to make sure he came home to me first. 🙂

aussiegirl80
    Participant

Has anyone had a sucessful pregnacy after a blighted ovum? I didn’t even know what one was untill I had one diagnosed on Friday at 12w4d 🙁
    My husband thinks I am mad thinking of TTC this soon after my D&C

**CONGRATULATIONS SEMI-SWEET** a line is a line!! You’re preggers!!

Mommy-Nguyen- thank’s for popping in and encouraging all of us.

I think everyone should be able to express themselves as they please. I don’t think anyone here takes for granted what they do have, but for some this is the only outlet to let out all the negative feelings they have. We are here to support everyone and encourage them about moving forward and remaining positive. I find it very encouraging when someone from the group get a BFP that makes me think its possible. Everyone is different and handles things differently and we should be sensitive to that. I think the fact that it ws recently mothers day caused a lot of out fears and disappointment to resurface, but I did not think that dwelling in sorrow was all we come to this forum to do. I pray for everyone who is still struggling, and for everyone that has a BFP I pray that goes well because I know how hard it is to lose *another* one. Nothing but best wishes for everyone no matter where you are inthis journey.

RES

2b- I will most likely not see my sister again until she ahs given birth in Feb, but it was hard seeing her belly in Sept. We too should have been 3 weeks apart. She wants a third, and I think if she gets pregnant with her third before I do, it will be a devastating blow.I am really happy for her, but it makes me really sad

bexstarr01

ems/shaw: it was just that bleed. had nothing today so it could just be that he was being…erm…rough haha hope so anyway. feel fine otherwise. think it maybe because i think any blood just means bad things for me! oh well….roll on 27th so i can pee on a stick haha ( i know i am gona be doing it every other the day the week before lol)

Obscurette

oh and Em though I don’t have any video if you imagine a peacock crossed with an Emu doing an impression of a snake crossed with a donkey on steroids.. ..hmm.. ya that is pretty much what it looked like I think! 😉

em2stewartswife
    Participant

Happy parents… I dont know about that… I how ever got pregnant right off my first cycle after M/C both times! Are you thinking maybe you are pregnant again?

beckybear

I haven’t been here in a while. Canadianmomma, YAY you’re PG!!

PinkMama
    Participant

Ladies… is it normal to get major hot flashes after you m/c?? since yesterday- i feel like its 9 thousand degrees in my house, my husband thinks im going crazy because he says its cold in here! ive been checking my temp, and i have no fever.. not even close to one. is it just crazy drops in my hormones or what?? haha i feel like im on FIRE!!!!!!!!!

aussiegirl80
    Participant

MUGS: I got my AF about 34 days after my d&c and it felt like eternity. But my cycle is normally 31 days so it wasn’t too far from normal. I hope that you get to start trying again soon 🙂 NIKKI: I really sypathise with you, I don’t blame you for wanting to share your wonderful news with the world! Try and stay possitive, we are here for you if you need to talk!

forestmum

MARY – so sorry that you lost your baby. I went through m/c at 8 weeks a few months ago. Bled for 10 days, got AF 30 days after D&C (normal 28 day cycle). Cried for more than 10 days – it takes a long time to get over emotionally, I think. Take care and use the time to talk and grieve with your partner, I’m sure things will work out for you.

Redheadmama

HOGI, RY, CANADIAN, MUGS, READY – you ladies are amazing, and I am so thankful for the tears & laughs you all share each day. Sometimes I laugh at our queries, wondering if all our babies are up playing a huge soccer game in heaven. lol. 😉 I haven’t yet dreamed of my latest baby, but over the last two years I have had numerous dreams of my first – always a girl. Even last night, I dreamed about her again, so gorgeous with curly red hair and huge dimples in her rosy cheeks. Anyway. Thanks for the strength and support, girls. Who’s up for a pot of tea with me?? 🙂

Prettyrose

Yay for you Aussie. Omg I am hoping it’s gonna be a domino effect and we all catch pretty soon after. *sprinkles the whole room and everyone in in in baby dust* Been at work for the last 2 days, have been covering for sick ppl and I am so tired. Hope all you lovely ladies are feeling good, xxxxx

aussiegirl80
    Participant

I really feel like the d&c in feb has screwed me up. It looks like the short cycle last month wasn’t a fluke and has now repeated itself 🙁 This is the first time in my life that I have had 28 day cycles, I have always been31 days. I still ovulate on cd17 which makes my luteal phase 11 days with cramping the day before. I was taking 100mg B6 this cycle to try and lenghen it but it hasn’t worked. is a 11 day luteal phase too short and do you think my doc will be able to fix it?

em2stewartswife
    Participant

I m still waiting! UGH today is trickling on by… There are so many possibilities but I guess I am really just lookiing forward to an update of some sort. Anyway I am going to try and relax and stop counting every second!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33,439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.