Ttc after loss

This topic contains 33,438 replies, has 711 voices, and was last updated by  WilliamsonBabies 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 33,439 total)
  • Author

Amalthea
    Participant

i rarely use gift bags…but i have them on hand in case i have a gift thats hard to wrap…i love to see my son rip the paper ….i do like to make fancy tags and such… and cards..but being a scrapbooker..that kind of thing appeals to me… i made a few tags this year but i realized i already bought some super fab ones …so there goes that creative outlet…oh and i use as much tape as needed… the 3 tape rule..doenst work for me very often

karimck

RED – I can’t remember if this has already been asked… what about ‘what is your favorite Christmas Carol’ for a question of the day?

raegansmommy

Please pray for a friend of mine in week 22…. she lost the baby and delivered a little girl last night. They will be having a private service for her this week…. No one should have to go through that….

phinanj

@finlay, I quite agree with you….though i dont vomit nor go through the nausea thing but i tell you,,,,i dont mind doing that vomiting for the whole nine months just to a child of my own….I have lost twice both at 7months…..i wet my pillows every night once my husband is not looking.

Allison- Do you have any more cheapie tests? I’ve heard of many healthy pregnancies that weren’t detected until after 12dpo. Not sure about myself, because this is the first time I tested with a BFP so early on. Brandyleigh- I had heard that also, but I took Gualfenesine (spelling?) tablets for 4 cycles and didn’t help. But hey, anything that’s not harmful is worth a shot. Lala- I remember you. Welcome back. Plant- I’ll bet you are in excellent physical health from doing that work. I would love doing that…well, as long as the temp is between 50-80. lol

karimck

Morning everyone, just stopping in quickly to say 17 DPO – BFN, but temps still up. Sigh, another waiting game!! Hope you all have a great day. (AKERR – so sorry to hear about your aunt. Thinking of you and your family during this difficult time)

Redheadmama

JENN- take care, girl. LISA- I think it varies not only woman to woman but pg to pg. I’ve been pg six times, and every time it seems different (sometimes have tons, sometimes totally dry, sometimes stretchy, sometimes creamy…). So I’ve learned not to read too much into any of that. Just my two cents from my random experiences. Might be better to ask the girls in the PG-after-loss forum? Maybe they could offer better opinions? Don’t know. ๐Ÿ™‚ DANI- get painting, woman! I am dying to see it. Is the girl’s name going to be painted anywhere? What’s going to be around in the sky part? bird? butterflies? clouds? I am so curious. ๐Ÿ™‚ Are they letting you have free reign, or did they tell you *exactly* what they want? BUTTER- I am thinking of you tons. Wishing you could sit with me and sip some coffee. I would even give you a pedicure if you wanted. ๐Ÿ™‚ GARCES- told you in a message, but will tell you here too – so happy for a good report!! I would cling tight to that hope, if I were you. Sounds like you might have a beautiful spring to look forward to, after all. (((hugs))) NATTY- if you want my honesty, I’d say ‘nuts.’ lol. I am not a fan of testing early. Sure I think it would be awesome to know early, but so frequently we get bfn after bfn after bfn if we don’t wait until AF is late. So even if you get a bfn, I would not put back the beers. That is just my opinion though. If you want to go for the beer, hey it’s obviously 100% your call. It could go either way, love. And I’m just a fan (if it’s not obvious by now, lol) of waiting things out. Let us know when you do test though, and how it goes. (((hugs))) 2ANGELS- you’re poasing again tomorrow, right? be strong, lady. ๐Ÿ™‚ hoping for you! BUTTER- nope, no progress. shoot. spotting is exactly the same as the last 12 days. grr. I have two more weeks before the doc makes me d&e I think. please, God, don’t make me wait that long just to need it anyway! thanks for asking, B. EM- oh hun, I am so sorry it’s been so down for you. I am sorry I was trying to be light and fun when you were hurting so much extra. (((hugs))) I’m sorry. I want to say ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!’ but the problem is, I know it’s not the same *happy* as it should be. How can I say ‘happy’ to someone whose heart is one big bruise? I’m so sorry, sweetie. I know what you mean. My birthday is in one month & two days… 26… and I definitely did not think I would have buried five children before I hit 26. I am dreading my birthday already. I wish I could pick you up and take you out for a girl’s day to try a distraction. It doesn’t make the pain go away, but sometimes it numbs it even for just an hour or two. We love you, Nichole. And we’re here for you when you decide it’s time for a good vent. (((hugs))) We’ll be here on the 25th too…. BECKY- I am so extremely happy that your body is getting itself back into ‘go’ mode! Go, body!! woot woot!! And come on, eggy!! you find those wriggly little spermies and choose one to be your bff for life!!

Redheadmama

A friend gave me this tea, and I am drinking it all day today. Anyone else ever had it before??? http://www.earthmamaangelbaby.com/product/baby-loss-comfort/harmony-tea.html

Redheadmama

AOTD- I can’t tell you our future baby names, because DH has always made me promise to keep them secret. We have two more boy names and three girl names picked out. But sadly, our friends are starting to use them! It *kills* me. Siiiiigh. So maybe we won’t end up using them by the time we can produce healthy babies, if they’re all stolen already. Poop. But our sweet DS is Gabriel (DH chose it because he liked the way it sounded, and the meaning, and because it’s one of the archangels of heaven — but if you dared to call him Gabe you’d get socked in the nose) David (I chose that after my dad who is my hero, and also after the biblical psalmist who both DH and I have always related to and loved, plus it means beloved, and our DS is extreeeeeeemely beloved).

Redheadmama

2B- as for the hsg, the dye is totally harmless. They will probably tell you to go ahead and ttc that month. I know we were ttc the month I had mine (a year ago). It was fine. Yeah, they say it can make you more fertile for a little while because it helps flush you out and open your tubes even more. I don’t know how true it really is, but I’ve heard that. And regarding going back to work, everyone is different and we’ve had different experiences. Most of the time, it is really a painless ordeal (except for cramping during it, but it really dies down as soon as they’re done). The anticipation is way worse than the actual thing! I would say that I would probably stay home the day of (you’ll be fine by the next day, for sure), just for the heck of it if you can. Some women drive themselves there and go straight to work afterward though.

chrissy- When will you get the results back from today’s draw? I’m praying all is fine with you and your little one.

You girls are ALL soooooo wonderful!!! I love how we all pull together as a group to give much needed support!! You ladies make me feel at ease and postitively *loved* Only God knows where I would be without each of you…probly in some dark whole….hehe. Sorry I cant respond individually, but I am at work and in a bitof a hurry….I love love love you ALL!!!! Muah*****

MIN- Wow…that defo got my spirits up!! CAN- Im soo happy to see you!!! I leave for a few days….and you are back!!! Yay!! RED- I really hope you can have your garden…I love to garden ๐Ÿ˜‰ MG- Thanks sooo much!! I am really working at *not* buying anymore tests. I just have 2 digis….and Im not using them first. So the longer I can *not* buy them…the longer I can wait. FF says to test Saturday. I did my bbt this am…and put it on FF…if anyone wants to take a look. Its still up above the coverline…am I still in it then? Hmmm…HERE IS MY HUGE SHOUT OUT TO RED!!!! How are you today lovely?!? And EM- yay for the sexy time with dh ๐Ÿ˜‰

Amalthea
    Participant

Question ladies… so i have my MC Nov 30th and have had AF since… shes been about every 20 to 29 days which is normal for me.. but this month shes now 4 days late..and NO i am not PG… i wonder why my cycle decided to get all freaking wacky as i am finally gonna TTC… its kind of disheartening.. like… my body is saying no to ttc… sigh… sorry to vent

2bBlessedw2
    Participant

FIN-where did you evacuate to?

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 33,439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.