Ttc after loss

This topic contains 33,438 replies, has 711 voices, and was last updated by  WilliamsonBabies 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 33,439 total)
  • Author

Caz79

Kat- stop. Dont drink to much water. U’ll dilute your wee.

Caz79

Jamie- stranger things have happened.

19jessicabrown89
    Participant

Jamie-well try everythinng to keep occupied and not worry about it. easier said than done i know buttttt remember the wonderful possibilites of bodies.. u may not feel like it because ur sickness has distracted every other symtoms… plusss i mailed a bag of babydust to u. lol.. .. i feel freakkinn awful so sluggish i cant walk uo my stairs without losing my breath, im peeing every 30 mins.. imm having crazy dreams soreee bbs weet cm … which makes me jump for the potty thinkin ive gushed af.. belly is bloated but then again this sometimes happen before my af arrives… i hate not be able to telll… so im right there with u one more week one moreeee week jamie!!!

Jamie86
    Participant

CAZ- cool the reason I said suckers or lollie pops is because I didn’t want any confusion like the with the buscuits. Awesome your dad sent you all of that stuff. BABY- yes mine were in small packages also, I wasn’t expecting them to be that little. But hey they work!

okynot
    Participant

caz- I will for sure check that out if I get the dreaded BFN, or even worse AF. I just saw a pic of Amy today, she is soo cute! You have to take one of her in her party dress.

stargazer530

BABY – my doc is great, don’t get me wrong. I love her and she’s very supportive of me. She asked me about a d&c several times, but I have never had any type of operation, never even a broken bone and at that point had only been to the hospital (ER) 2x – once for stitches when I was a kid and once for a tetanus shot when I was a teenager. I don’t like hospitals. 🙂 I do think she could have done a better job at letting me know what to expect. I never knew this site existed then. Boy I could have used it. So so much. Thank you and I hope you get a BFP asap!!!!

CAZ – I understand. I was really hoping this was the month for me and it’s the stupid anxiety and not knowing that eats you up. I am hoping a BFP for you as well. 🙂

I can’t remember who but someone asked me about dates and actually today should be my first day of my period. But I’m not holding out hope. I’ve always tested positive immediately when I’ve been preggers. I am going to start dieting and exercising tomorrow and doing a mostly raw diet and see if that helps. I did that before I conceived my little girl. I think most of the reason I thought last month/this month would be it is because my first time being pregnant and when I was pregnant with my little girl both happened the end of May/first of June. That is apparently my magic time. Not so magic this yr.

BRISBANE – I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I know there’s nothing anyone can say or do to make it better, but I am hoping you also get a BFP asap. I have just started contributing to this group and the ladies are a godsend and have definitely helped my state of mind. Other friends/moms/ppl may try to help and be supportive and understand, but no one can truly get what you’re saying unless they’ve experienced it.

AllisonMarie
    Participant

BABY- Thanks for asking.I feel somewhat better but not completley myself yet. I have my cycle day 21 blood work tomorrow so I am very anxious for that.

AllisonMarie
    Participant

BABY- Sorry your having a rough time.I think pretty much anything can throw your cycle off.Especially stress.JDUBB- How are you doing today? MRS- I’m having some issues.Mostly emotional ones trying to except whats going on and all that.

Jdubb

colsons and baby- I sit in a cubicle too, although I go out in the community most days. There is no window down here, we are in the basement on the courthouse. It could be snowing out there and I wouldn’t know it, lol. Oh and yes I got my BFP but waiting to get my second set of numbers to see if this baby is going to stick around 🙂

NewMama14

neenee4~~sorry to hear about your loss ((hugs))

AllisonMarie
    Participant

Ok I just made it even more confusing.LOL. Its JUBBA not JDUBB. Sorry

Anonymous

Red- Congrats on the green light! Woo Hoo…..And, I LOVE L O S T ! When I was pregnant with my dd 2.5 years ago (omg, I cant believe it s been that long!) I decided togive up TV but I was already addicted to L O S T so I cheated and continued watching it online. My favorite show ever! Although some people got really annoyed with it, lol. Haven’t watched TV since so I have no idea what the new shows are. Pretty trippy since I once tried to give up TV before that and felt a big void, lol! Im amazed that I dont miss it at all. Wonders never cease. Now my big time waster if I allow it is internet research……..DIG IT! LOL! I’m hopeless, lol. Okay, Im days behind but AOTD: Carls Junior six dollar burger is the only fasr foood burger I eat, MMmmmmmmmmm! Just like a backyard burger, but I have to have extra cheese and tons of dill pickles! Next AOTD:Ghostwriter. Not so great. Would pass.

Anonymous

Well, we might have made it…….bd’d at about 6 pm, that’s about 24 hours after my bfp opk last night. I’ve been doing opk’s about 3xdy the past couple days so it couldnt have been positive for more than 8 hours when I discovered it. Soooo. we’ll see. I have to try and not go crazy this time but I am concerned that my luteal phase may still be short since I O’d o n cycle day 21 again this month after night weaning my dd. Does anyone know if there is anything I can do at this point to try to make my luteal phase longer this cycle or is it too late?

RES

2b- Sounds good to me! have fun tonight. ;0

Redheadmama

MRSW- are you okay? Haven’t heard from you, and think you should check in so I don’t worry. (((hugs)))

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 33,439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.