Ttc after loss

This topic contains 33,438 replies, has 711 voices, and was last updated by  WilliamsonBabies 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 30,871 through 30,885 (of 33,439 total)
  • Author

Redheadmama

okay ladies, there are five of you in the running with only a few hours left to go! any other takers? in on the game? wanting an extra Christmas gift to be sent their way next week? πŸ™‚ nobody even tried a haiku. πŸ™‚

Redheadmama

EM- lol, you crack me up. ‘two different socks and no panties.’ lol. I am probably the most boring NYE person ever. We usually hang out at home with snacks and a movie, and are asleep quite a while before midnight. maybe someday I’ll actually stay up! our town does fireworks over the river on NYE, and someday we’ll probably go. when I grow up and can stay awake past 11pm, lol. πŸ˜‰ MIN- it’s on Monday morning. yikes! πŸ™‚ after those stupid bfns, I hope your AF shows soon! she’d better hurry up, cuz you’ve got ttcing to accomplish this month! πŸ™‚ ROCH- I know I didn’t weigh in during the conversation, but I totally agree with everyone. DS would have a blast with his grandparents, and you need time alone with DH. we’ve left our DS a few times now (the longest time was two nights, the others were just one-nighters), and yes we miss him, but he doesn’t miss us! he has a blast, and we all need alone time with our honeys. you will not regret it, you will have a fantastic time! can’t wait to hear about it afterward! πŸ™‚ will you be going to some fun shows?? DANI- your DH cracks me up, lol. TONYS- so very sorry about your miscarriage, dear! I hope the ladies here (and their experiences) can encourage and help you. I have only have natural miscarriages, so I don’t have experience with a d&c or anything. but my AF always returns 5 weeks later. almost on the dot. but I know gals who don’t get AF for up to 8 weeks, and they are told that’s within normal range. if you are ever in doubt, definitely call your doc and ask their opinion. MIN- you’re not sooking, love. And even if you are, you’re allowed to! that’s what we’re all here for. (((hugs))) I hope your holiday is precisely the distraction and enjoyment you need right now. we know what you mean about everyone getting the bfps, even when it doesn’t feel right. and this is a safe place to vent about it. I promise. (((hugs))) 2ANGELS- what do you mean there’s no good news from you?! bding is great news! πŸ™‚ you’re on to good things. woot woot! the O will come soon, and we’ll root (that’s for you, Min) that little eggy on!! swim, spermies, swim! lol. πŸ™‚ BLESSED- do you know why your cycles have gotten shorter? I am sorry about the temp plummet. grrr!!!! Just remember that AF symptoms can also be the same as some pg symptoms. Don’t lose your hope yet. Wednesday isn’t far away. (((hugs))) EM- did the RE have anything to say about your lp?? and if DH goes out of town, you just have to squish yourself into his suitcase. that’s that. GARCES- I’m sorry about the black abyss, love. I wish I had a magic rope to throw you to pull you back out. wrap up in DD’s pooh blankie and see if it helps even for five minutes. (((hugs))) we love you. and we have faith for you, when you have run out of it for yourself. BLESSED- hi again love! I’m great, thanks. smiling away today. πŸ™‚ and trying to spread some sunshine in here while I can. πŸ™‚ DH took us to a bakery for breakfast today which was so fun! I love treats like that. πŸ™‚ wheeee! CAN- spice it up, lady! spice it up. πŸ™‚ love having you back. you had been totally 110% missed. MRSW- great advice for Garces, by the way. and how are you and DH doing?? are you bding like crazy right now? I’ve lost track of your cycle. πŸ™‚ EM- just remember, too, that if you want to boost your progesterone even a tiny bit, you could always use the otc cream starting at O. it’s not as potent as the prescription obviously, but you could get a little boost that way perhaps. when are you testing anyway??? AMALTHEA- did I tell you today that you rock? πŸ™‚ well, you do. πŸ™‚ LISA- oh man, that is utterly the pits! I am so sorry your crazy sil is so insensitive and selfish. so very sorry. it’s hard enough to be happy for other people when they *aren’t* like that, let alone when they *are.* sigh. so sorry, girl. (((hugs)))

lisaj1001

I have a weird question. Back to the seriousness. When I had a MC, it was natural. My dr gave me 3 options; let it do it naturally, have a D&C or take a pill to help it along. Well, I took the pill and nothing happened, so I assume it finished naturally. I have had 3 periods afterwards, so I think I am on track. I even took a preg test to make sure my levels dropped and it was neg. But…. my SIL had a d&C today and I always wonder ‘should I have had one?’ Was everything really all gone. I think that since AF came 3 times, it was done. But, part of me can’t help thinking that if I had a D&C, it would have been definate. Do you really think I am back on track? I know it is4 months later, but we are trying now and I don’t want my decision to not have one, affect me. Has any of you just let it happen naturally and been fine? I think too much at night. That and my DH is hogging the bed and I can’t move him over so I am up.

em2stewartswife
    Participant

Oh and as for the ‘Mommy Jeans’ I wouldnt count them as ‘Mommy Jeans’ but I have always, will always wear Levis 515 cut! My absolute favorite! Not too low not to high… I HATE muffintops and underwear that shows over your pants so my jeans are at about midway between belly button and hip bone usually. I cant stand people who dont wear the right pants for them! its one of my pet peeves… My sister (I love her so) was tiny like 6 years ago but then gained a ton of weight, mainly in the midsection… not so much in her butt… and she still wears her low ride size 7’s! I cant even fit a 7! I barely fit an 8 some days! They look terrible on her! And he whole ass hangs out when she bends down… I mean WHOLE THING! I can practically see vagina! I say if your pockets arent on your butt cheeks, your pants are not right for you! Now, some people can pull the low riders off… maybe Can, with her perfectly toned tush and midsection… but for the rest of the slacking masses… stay away from low riders… no one needs to know what kind of undies you are wearing… or if you have wiped your bottom for that matter! lol

lisaj1001

DAN- LOVED THE CHEER! It made me laugh! ha ha ha….

Redheadmama

thanks EM.

em2stewartswife
    Participant

Ok, sorry guys, I was super busy yesterday! Dh had a half day so I didn’t really get the chance to log on much yesterday. Min I am glad af came quickly and you can get on track again! Sarajoy, SOOOOOO cool! Congrats sweety! Hey cycle sisters, how are ya? Today my temp shot up to 98.4 woah! Last night I had lots of crazy dreams too… So here we are 5 dpo… Ugh why can’t it be 8 days from now! I have a feeling though that I will bne testing from 10DPO on lol. My favorite piece of furniture might be our bedroom set becayse it was the first thing that DH and I bought new when we first got married. But then again, we just replaced our dining set and I LOVE our new table! And for the new AOTD, I named baby#3 David John.. David meaning ‘the cherrished one’ and John for my poppop. We have names sorta kinda picked out but my mom says its bad luck to tell (but that’s just because her cousin stole the name she wanted to name my sister and she was forced to improvise and thank god our Irish grandfather was there because he said, ‘she’s a wee Colleen’ and that’s how my sister was named LOL)

mfarmer

AOTD~ I have 2 babies! Both yorkies katie and kyotee! Today was the first time they were on a leash and it was killer! I will post pics of them sometime this week! Love my babies!

min41

2ndtry – sorry hun for the BFN. Hopefully you can stay positive and keep going. AMAND can be your cycle buddy as she is on CD4 and I will too as I am on CD10 and ovulate later. Have you set up a FF account so we can stalk charts.

EM- Thanks for the *not* false hope! Haha. Im waiting at the dr office now. Ugh…the last several times I have been here, all I get is bad news. Hopefully today is the day to change that πŸ˜‰ But, you gave me that little bit of hope I needed…enjoy your donut!!!!

karimck

Hi all. AOTD – I have one nephew, born in August. He’s beautiful, though I can say I was going through a rough patch at the time he was born with mourning one baby and just pregnant with another (can you say hormones?). It was hard on my parents and my brother and sister in law too – seeing me fall apart at a time that should have been nothing but happy. Things are much better now. I just spent 5 days with them while attending the Olympics and got some QT with my nephew. My sister is 8 years younger and does not appear to be headed to the alter anytime soon, so my parents will have to make due with just the one grandchild for now. We sure hope to make it two soon!
    As for me, temp dropped today, and am feeling nausea/bloating. It’s either AF this week or maybe a good result. I won’t hold my breath yet as I had similar symptoms last time and a BFN. We’ll see. The only part that sucks – DH and I are going to the mountains this weekend for a relaxing weekend to celebrate our 1st anniversary. So if AF shows up, it will really rain on our BDing parade! BLESSED /MIN and the other chart stalkers, thanks for checking in on my chart. RED – if AF shows up, we’ll be cycle buddies for next month (AMALTHEA too!), though my cycles are long so we’ll have to enjoy it and hope for a BFP soon!

HSG DAY!! I am pretty nervous…but my mom is going, so hopefully with her support and you girls…I know I will be fine. Thanks MIN and RED…I love you ladies πŸ™‚ And today My mom and I are going to switch drs. I have had ENOUGH with this MORON…CAN…hehe. He gave me the wrong number to scheduling…now Im not on the hospitol schedule…so I had to call his office and get a different number to find out wth is going on…ugh. I cant wait for a NEW dr….i will keep you girls posted today…hugs

leanbean

MG, I think your hair is gorgous! You and you’re friend are so pretty! AOTD: I have awesome parents but they were always fighting in front of us over the dumbest things πŸ™‚ I will try not to do that. We had fun this weekend going to the zoo and hanging out with my sistas and their kids but now I’m paying for it cuz the kiddies are off their schedule and being cranky. Unfortunately the potty training is back on since we’ve already had 2 accidents this morning. At least it’s a beautiful day and they can enjoy the outdoors and hopefully be a little less cranky because of it. I’ve officially lost my stomach, my mind and my energy. Can anyone help me find them? Maybe they’re outside. I’m gonna go check. c-ya

BENNAB- I got my BFP at 10 dpo with my last pregnancy. It ended in a MMC…but I tested every day from 7 dpo…and the first faint faint faint BFP was at 10 dpo…But, I just *knew* I was preggo, thats why I was testing so early πŸ˜‰ When is AF due?

Emma31

Fdstrip – I’m sorry about your mc. There are so many women on this site that give me strength too – it’s a wonderful place to turn to x

Viewing 15 posts - 30,871 through 30,885 (of 33,439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.