Ttc after loss

This topic contains 33,438 replies, has 711 voices, and was last updated by  WilliamsonBabies 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 30,991 through 31,005 (of 33,439 total)
  • Author

AmberJ
    Participant

Red- thank you for your message. No, I’ve never had 2 deal with grief like this, and I don’t know what to expect! Good luck for today! xx

I got more upset last night coz Martin said that I made him feel like he was the 1 making me sad coz I won’t tell him what’s wrong! Doesn’t he know what’s wrong??? We’ve just lost our baby, and he keeps asking me what’s wrong!!! I don’t know what to say to him, except we’ve just lost our baby!!! He said he wishes he could take the pain away. The hard thing for me is knowing he doesn’t want another baby, yet I am longing for another baby! He says it’s just my hormones, and I’d want 10 if I could! I know we already have 3 beautiful daughters, and I love them dearly, but I hate that my last pregnancy ended in miscarriage, I just can’t stop thinking about it! I’ll see what my Dr says later, I don’t really know what to ask him though!

JENN – Have a great 1st day – can’t wait to hear how it went!! Any more spotting hun??

Redheadmama

okay girls WORDS OF THE DAY (yes, 2) : HOT & COLD. ready? set? go!

Redheadmama

JENN- I was thinking of you this afternoon as I was frosting *pumpkin cupcakes* for my friend’s baby shower this Saturday. (no I am not going! no worries.) Anyway, big hugs to you. Hope you feel better soon. Ultrasound soon, right?? AVERYS/DANI- okay that ovarian discussion made me smile. 🙂 you girls are the greatest. AVERYS- the flowers are opening up. they are beautiful!! I don’t even know what they are, but we love them. our dining area smells like a florist! (((hugs))) MARIE- oh I am so sorry. so very sorry. that has to be incredibly rough. (((hugs))) ROCHELLE- actually I just couldn’t get the dang website to open up! kept timing out or something. I don’t know. but it finally worked just now. wheeee! I had an incredibly rough night and morning emotionally. but I feel a little better now, after a good long hard cry and talking to a girlfriend on the phone. and DH will be home from work soon and being his arms always helps. even if I am sobbing in his arms, at least it’s better than feeling alone. ya know? but thanks for missing me. 🙂 and I can’t believe you’ve got the guts to wait to test until Saturday???!!! Wow, good for you. that’s the way to fight addiction, lol. BLESSED- that sounds like the perfect plan, and so much fun! I can’t wait until you get back and can tell me where you went, what kind of amazing things you ate, how frigidly cold it was, and everything you bought!!!! woot woot!! have FUN! okay? 🙂 AMBER- so nice to see you in here!! we totally know what you mean about the holidays. we are going to try to celebrate and rejoice and enjoy… but it’s so hard when your arms and belly are empty… and you didn’t expect them to be. it’s hard. it’s very very hard. but if you need us, come find us, okay? you are loved. (((hugs))) CAN- you crack me up. but yes, oh yes, it is *definitely* the little things. aaaaahhhh. love it.

Redheadmama

CAN- I am thinking of you and loving you from afar. (((hugs))) I’m sorry for the frowns, lovey. JENN- big hugs to you, and so happy for your good news today. MRSW- did you get through the day okay??? was thinking of you lots. I hope you were able to enjoy yourself. EVERYONE ELSE- goodnight ladies!!! see you tomorrow. sooooo glad the site is up and working again. I totally and completely missed you and was in withdrawal. which stank cuz it was a horrible weekend for the site to be down. thanks for helping lift my spirits and listen to my vents. I appreciate y’all. ((((((hugs))))))

mywitty1

Hi Kim, No, we didn’t TTC this cycle bc I just had my D&C on 03/01 and the Dr. said to wait a cycle, but I’m hopeful for April! 🙂

RED – sounds great about the shots! I really hope that works well! Are you taking the shot tonight or tomorrow! BUTTER — how are you?

Redheadmama

BUTTER- did you get my email?? I miss you. 🙂

JENN-(((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Em- aww that is too sweet. My Daddy made plans with my DH to make me a bassinet, after he was dx so that my baby would come home wrapped in his love. He never recovered enough after the initial treatment to do it. My mom bought me an old fashioned wooden one but I sent it back to her house. It’s just not the same and she doesn’t understand. At 1st i kept it a while but looking at it just made me too sad. It’s also way to short so… I guess i be buying one.

Kimkayb

AOTD-Your question is not simple at all. I guess hot pink. I like a lot of colors, my coat is teal/brown, I also like brown/pink (especially for baby stuff). My daughter has her bedroom painted Hot Pink / Lime Green!!

min41

Well done AVERY – ! haha. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Hugs to all ***.

em2stewartswife
    Participant

Red my last LP was 9 days so if I make it to 10 DPO I was thinking of testing… even though I hate the thought of testing too early get getting a BFN I want to know early so I can get my script. The cycle before last was 11 day luteal phase. Though the last 5 cycles I have had have not been more than 33 days long so if my cycles stay the same I should have AF in 3 days. Today I am 7DPO so I suppose I will be testing the morning of the 5th (10DPO) assuming there is no drop in temp… if my temp goes down then I wont even worry about it. At 7DPO last cycle I took a big drop and then a little drop at 8DPO but then a big drop at 9DPO and AF came the next day. Jenn, where is a link to your old chart? I was comparing a bunch and wanted to check yours out since we both have the LPD thing.

jmuncy

Thank you ladies my son is much better. He really wasnt feeling that bad or anything he just had a really bad cough. Kim- I so know what you mean about needing a longer weekend. I was off Friday and it still wasnt long enough. I am sorry that you are having problems with your daughter. It wasnt that long ago that I was a teenager living with my parents and I still remember how rotten I was to them. Atleast it’s only a phase and things will get better. Andante- I am sorry that you are having a bad day. I hope that it gets better for you. Monkey- I agree with Sinna, I think that you should let you know what the first nurse told you. That could really mess with your cycle and she shouldnt be giving advice over the telephone if she doesnt know what she is talking about. Ren- I think you would be ok taking the aspirin. I hope that you are able to get in with someone that knows more about reproduction and they can figure out what is going on.

em2stewartswife
    Participant

Dani, I had been taking the baby aspirin, started taking it in October and thats when I had my first short LP… I stopped taking it last cycle thinking perhaps that was the cause of the LPD. And I know it is sad to hope for but I am hoping there is something we can fix. Insulin resistant PCOS runs in the family and so do thyroid issues. So maybe it will be one of those… though a nice simple progesterone deficeincy would be nice too!

Viewing 15 posts - 30,991 through 31,005 (of 33,439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.