Ttc after loss

This topic contains 33,438 replies, has 711 voices, and was last updated by  WilliamsonBabies 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31,021 through 31,035 (of 33,439 total)
  • Author

Jamie86
    Participant

AMAL- AF is due for me on the 3rd and I normally would wait until then to test but I have way to many test just waiting for me to use them. I just hope they work good.

min41

Caz – thanks for the story. I often stress about me being the one with all the problems as my husband apparently has great swimmers. With all my health issues and my age, I have been known (in my worst moments) to tell him to go find a young healhy women to bear his children as I can’t. I have also had nightmares about him leaving me and me going and visiting him and his new women and their beautiful children. I know that miracles can happen and I pray for mine, I just hope I don’t lose my husband on the way.

okynot
    Participant

Sinn- No, I didn’t memorize it, haha, I just cut and pasted it from a movie quote. It seemed appropriate for my mood at the moment, lol. I just try to fight my bad moods with a little humor. I went to Khols dept. store today to buy my son some winter clothes and the boys section was right next to the maternity and baby section. The last time I was there was about a week before I lost my baby girl in October. I had just bought a bunch of maternity clothes and was checking out the baby girl outfits. This was only a little over a month ago. I just feel angry and ‘grinchy.’ Last Thanksgiving was a due date of mine, so I should be celebrating my one year old’s birthday, and I delivered a dead baby boy on Dec 2nd of last year as well, and I am supposed to be almost 22 weeks pregnant right now. My dad died just before Christmas a few years ago, and a few weeks later I had my first miscarriage. I am just not feeling very jolly right now. I feel heartsick and sad. I had to get that out. I will try to make it a nice Christmas for my family but I just don’t feel like putting in all the effort right now. I am just trying to get up and dust myself off, so I can move forward. I am getting impatient with AF too. I have been getting one episode of bleeding each day for the past few days so I don’t know what to expect. I am sure some of it is hormonal too. Ahhhh I’m done, thanks for listening to my vent.- again. Hi butter! – your post made me nervous, I hope you aren’t doing too much! sit! stay! hahaha

Redheadmama

KAT- I am so sorry that things are so incredibly hard. It’s even harder when you have a relative who is pregnant like that. I’m so sorry. I hope you can talk it out with your sister, and explain to her how much it would mean to you to have baby Ben called by his own sweet name. I know she can’t understand, but she needs to learn to be sympathetic. Sometimes it’s our job to help teach people as gently as we are able. (((hugs))) I’m sorry. I’m glad you feel comfy here, so you can vent. And also, I agree with everything MG said about it. 🙂 SARAH5- argh, it must be frustrating like crazy to have so many people telling you to wait when you are unsure what you yourself want. You and DH need to make the decision – just remember that. Once you come to a unified decision with DH, don’t give a hoot what everyone else says. And I have gone against doctors’ suggestions before, and none has ever said ‘told ya so.’ (((hugs))) DONNA- you are so welcome here, you and your aching broken heart. I am so sorry, though, that you have such cause to find us. (((hugs))) I hope we can help encourage you through these hard, dark days. As for trying again, most of us agree that waiting for one AF is a good idea, but lots of us haven’t done even that. 🙂 Whatever you and DH decide is best for you – *that* is the only right decision. JAMIE- thinking of you today. I know those bittersweet days. I’m sorry. (((hugs))) Happy about the +opk though! Now, get a grandma to watch DS, light some candles, and put on something seductive when DH gets home. 🙂 THINKING OF YOU ALL!! (MrsW, Min, Kari, AKerr, Averys, Allison, Caz, Richy, Due, Jakes, etc… sorry if I missed anyone!)

Caz79

Thanx kari. I added u as a friend. I’m not sure how to set everything up there. Doing all this on my phone so it can get kind of confusing.

Caz79

Well girls i went from 8dpo this morning to cd 1 all before 9am. Oh well another month of trying.

AMK1984
    Participant

MLE!!!!! I am so excited for you that is crazy, so so many eggs! I know its not officially for me but I’m starting to loose hope for this cycle booo…..but my sister is in town visiting and if I do start hubby is going to be D.D. for us and her and I are going out for Margaritas!

sarahmomof5

AMK– That would be the best if u are preggers ….I really need someone to go through this with …im actually scared to go have blood drawn because then it is for sure a yes or no and if a yes Im even more scared….uggg I don’t know why I do this to myself ….

Jdubb

Caz- don’t puke there is nothing wrong with your pic it’s nice to see your face 🙂

Jamie86
    Participant

AOTD- Thats a hard one, but the A/C and heat are up there. I can’t stand to be too hot but I really can’t stand to be cold.

Jamie86
    Participant

Well my temp shot way up this morning and ff says I am 3 dpo. So pretty sure I will not get a BFP this month.

19jessicabrown89
    Participant

i’ve had ptsd for about 3 years now… which in cause turned into a axiety disorder and obessision complusive disorder.. fear of things.. fear of everything.. i still do them buttt it gives me great burden tovget thourgh or past the task…. .. ive been thourgh hell in my little life.. i know many have been thur worse buttt it just was very consecutative for me… guess thats why i love this forum helps me to relieve my thoughts. so thank uuu. lol

Caz79

Ok it looked like 200. It was just under 100 no hpt’s. So so much for not using opk’s this cycle or the next or the next. Glad there’s no hpt’s and i’ve learnt my lesson using opk’s as one. Not going to buy any hpt’s for the next 20 days. Now that just sux af just packed her bags and due back so soon. Give me a break. Anyway. Hope u girls that have been feeling down r feeling a bit better today.

Caz79

Morning girls. Its now confirmed. 3dpo. Now the long wait. Forgot to take my b6, now my bb’s r sore. What an idiot. Got a dress for amy yesterday but really not what i’m looking for. Wanted a pretty pink winter party dress. To find what i’m looking for i’ll have to find a time machine first and go back about 15yrs. Af due on her bday. Now thats gonna be nasty. One reason i hate weekends, its so quiet in here. I miss everyone.

Allison~~ Some of the reviews I have read say that the directions say to use room temperature urine so they wait about 20-30 minutes before testing. Do you do that? I ordered the internet pregnancy tests and don’t remember seeing anywhere on them where it says to use room temp urine. Also do you just test once a day later in the day? I have seen a lot of people say not to use fmu with ovulation tests. I am at work all day and get home around 5. Would that be a bad time to test if I used these? I could do it at work if I didn’t have to wait for it to get room temp to test though! AAhhh all so confusing! haha. Sorry all the ?’s!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31,021 through 31,035 (of 33,439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.