Ttc after loss

This topic contains 33,438 replies, has 711 voices, and was last updated by  WilliamsonBabies 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31,036 through 31,050 (of 33,439 total)
  • Author

JordanK

RED-thanks for the answer. I’m goona try the OPK this month and see what happens. I thought that the priomrose oil that OKY tried was interesting, How does one know that they don’t have enough CM. I’ve tried the BBT before, but it’s so hard to remember. I usually do real well taking it the first week and then one morning I forget. I’m also trying the BD every other day, or almost everyday during between CD 10-16. Well, best of luck to everyone. I’m hoping for a BFP this time. If so the baby would be due on my DH’s birthday.

Maddux

mrsw-Thank you for the information, how devastating. The odd part is she feels pregnant. She has had an upset stomach in the morning and has felt bloated and fatigued just like in early pregnancy….does that happen? I just can’t believe she has all these symptoms and yet the pregnancy could be ending soon…she really has no cramping, bleeding, backache etc. So, does she just sit and wait it out? I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions. She is my baby sister and my heart just breaks for her, they have tried for almost 2 years to start a family and now this.

AllisonMarie
    Participant

Hey ladies.thank you for all the messages and for caring so much.It started out as just spotting and by the time i was at the doctors it was full on bleeding.It was weird though because i had no cramping or anything. The doc said cervix was still closed.I had bloodwork done and have to have more done tomorrow to make sure the hcg is going up but she said she thought it looked pretty good as of now.The only problem is my pogesterone is low. It actually went down from a week and a half ago.So she called me in a perscription for progestrone and I have started to take that. Doctor said its too early for an ultrasound so that stinks.Bleeding has stopped but i am still very worried. I guess I will know more tomorrow with my second round of bloodwork.

2bBlessedw2
    Participant

Hi Red…well I only received all the paperwork…have yet to fill it out but I’m going to tackle it when I get home from work. I think. ;o) So no congrats to me yet! They also gave hubby a huge packet as well! He’s not even going to the first appt with me because he couldn’t get off work but that’s okay…I’m the one who understands this whole process and he’s like…yeah…egg sperm….got it. LOL. Besides, he’s already been checked out, so apparently I’m the problem. :o( Oh, and you know what ladies???? I’m going to be fertile this weekend (on vaca from fri-tue) and we are going away for a little while, not the whole time. Problem is, our 2 year old will be with us in the hotel!!!!! Guess we better make sure to BD before and after my O day…but I warned him that this is my first month of charting and the BBT and the OPK strips will be coming with! Shoot…I might even say we have to leave! LOL.

RES

lil.pigz-I think it’s the fertility friendly one.

AMummylove
    Participant

AOTD: Um, I watched that new movie ‘Salt’ Starring Angelina Jolie… It was BRILLIANT… I am a huge movie fan and I really liked this one.

Redheadmama

QOTD- WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU TOOK A PHOTOGRAPH OF???

Anonymous

Please. please, whoever has AF at her house, can you please keep her there for at least 2 more days? 4 days would be best. Thanks so much!!! LOL.

Emma31

Christine – I’m not sure it does get any better, we just become better at coping with those situations. I started to mc on 27th Oct 10, but it didn’t complete till 15th Jan 11, I still get very upset at times… The problem I have us the constant time lines.. I ‘should’ be 28 weeks.. Every Saturday without fail the first thing on my mind is that I should be another week along.. With that I then feel angry.. Why me? I’m dreading my due date. The only way I get through my days us knowing that one day soon I will be pg again. Oh and if course talking to all the wonderful ladies on here has helped me SO much as I now know that I’m not alone in the way I feel.

Redheadmama

RES- Sinnamon is right. dpo means ‘days post ovulation’ so O day is just considered O day, and the next day is 1dpo and so on. πŸ™‚

antiguababy
    Participant

I’m supposed to be in the 2ww, but I still haven’t ovulated….CD25 now. Yuck πŸ™

Kimkayb

OLDER1-YAY for the 2ww πŸ™‚ Did you two have a fun time bding?? Did you feel like you were being sneaky?? Hope it was LOADS of fun! lol ALEX-Fingers crossed for you. I was freezing along w/ hard nips when I was pregnant. Where are you at in your cycle now? MOMMYBECKIE-That is how I feel. I just rec’d an email today saying ‘Welcome to week 22’. Ooops, I need to unsubscribe to that email for sure.My due date would’ve been July 23rd πŸ™ FARMER-I understand your plan and it sounds like a great one. But, maybe just maybe you’ll end up w/ your BFP because you do have that plan πŸ™‚ EMMA & FD—–Guess what??? We are all on CD1, don’t know if we should πŸ™‚ or πŸ™ !!! I’m feeling icky w/ cramps, bloating & back pain. OMG ALLISON- Maybe a break is what you need to regroup & get reacquainted with your DH. (((hugs))) You are welcome here anytime πŸ™‚ I’ll miss you! Take care

RES

Wow, Allison that is a milestone. sinna-let me know about the clomid, I’m curious,Mfarmer-glad AF showed up,CAZ- happy asbout your good news!RED- did the balloons fly away? AWWW, Danielle- Hope your interview went well. Ladybugs are good luck!Naturalmomma-Good luck!

Redheadmama

2B- oh dear, I am so sorry. Yesterday I was sorry for the confusion and lack of clarity, and today I am just incredibly sorry for this terrible loss and grief! (((hugs))) You have every right to be so down!! I wish i could help. If you want to talk about tests, research, and things to look into – you know where to PM me. I’ve a book I’d love to recommend to you, and see if you think it would help. Especially since you mentioned autoimmune things. That’s what we’ve spent the last year researching, and if our experience can give you a leg-up, all the better. Just PM whenever/if ever you would want to talk. I am just so sorry. I wish for you to get the answers you need! WED- I guess I am glad they found out an answer for you, but oh how painful to actually know the truth too! (((hugs))) I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter. I don’t even have words. NATURAL- good job DH! One of our girls who used to be here asked her hubby to hide the tests for her. lol. Pretty funny, but helpful for poasaholics! πŸ˜‰ FOREST- yay for getting the positive, and for loving on the hubby! Woot woot! Hopefully you can stay busy and somehow try to make the 2ww go by quicker. Time just crawls when we’re waiting for something so important, huh?! (((hugs)))

Redheadmama

ERUBIO- I’m so sorry. πŸ™ MONKEY- waiting to hear back from you!

Viewing 15 posts - 31,036 through 31,050 (of 33,439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.