Ttc after loss

This topic contains 33,438 replies, has 711 voices, and was last updated by  WilliamsonBabies 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31,096 through 31,110 (of 33,439 total)
  • Author

Shellie77

red – with the HCG, its not so much what it is, but if its climbing at a good rate. HCG numbers vary greatly, at 10 weeks I had some bleeding and I was told my HCG was 39k, which I knew was low(they said within range) and I just know I was having a m/c. Turns out he was fine and still is so far 🙂

VictoriaK

I cant remember the name at the momet, BHC something I think. Sorry, a but groggy, I just got up from a nap, ive been extreamly tired lately, everythings catching up to me.

readyfor3

deklansmommy – yes, our lovely friend Canadian recently split with her DBF and very much wants a baby so she will be trying to get pregnant by other means…such as with a turkey baster…=)

readyfor3

sadmama – we just bought the clearblue fertility monitor, I heard great things about it. But since you cannot begin until CD1 I had to wait to use it.( I was already mid-cycle)..but hopefully I won’t need to next month! fingers crossed…

Redheadmama

BODO- that’s awesome! if I were you, I’d go to my doc/midwife and get a blood test. just to see where you’re at. that’s such good news the line is getting darker! we are all so happy for you!! we’ve needed good news in here for a while, and now we’ve got two so close together!! send us some sticky baby dust in here, okay?? 🙂 CONGRATS!!

Ok so you guys have totally invaded my real life. Not only does DH no ask me for a daily update on how all you ladies are, and if anyone wants ‘him’ yet….LOL. so I guess we are extending our offer to everyone not just Canadian now 🙂 But I also went in victoria secrests today and saw a shirt that said ‘BREATHE’ on it and literaly LOLed, I’m sure they thought I was nutso. But whatever, there are days I’m not sure I’m not so….

Redheadmama

AUSSIE- I just wanted to say that I am so sorry you had bad news in your report. so very sorry. please let us know what we can do, and how we can best encourage you. ((big hugs)) to you, my dear.

Hey girls – wow all of this weight talk! I also have at least 10 pounds to loose that i gained while I was preggers. I was so happy about my weight before – I had worked really hard eating well and excercising and had lost 75 pounds!! I was pleased and had bought all new clothes – but now with the extra 10 lbs – nothing fits anymore!! And it seems that the weight just won’t come off this time – i watch what i eat do excercise – and nothing!!!

My DH asks about you guys, and our closest guy friend, Randy. DH has started to learn the language. He loves that we always refer to them as ‘Dear’ and asked if we ever just put H when we are upset with them. Being mil and havedone 6 mths apart while TTC he always asks about EM and her husband, and of course he asks about canadian..lol. Our guy friend jumps in when me and DH are talking about stuff when he is here. He laughs b/c he knows more about me than any woman he has ever been with…but he has a mind like a sponge so he like working through new information.

em2stewartswife
    Participant

Hardy, I think you are dead on with your theory… he missed something (some doctors tend to blow you off after a D&C unless you are heavily bleeding, light bleeding means they missed something) I would think that your miscarriage is finally completely over. You should in theory stop bleeding completely shortly and then you should get AF. I wouldnt count this as AF… Rochelle, I fill a pitcher of water in the morning (its 2liters) and I pour my glasses of water from it through out the day. And the secret is not about BDing but the trip itself. I can not tell people who are not attached to the boat where I am going. But I will of course update you all when I get home. It wont be for a little while yet but still… I am SO EXCITED!!!! 6 whole months with no DH I cant wait to see him!

AutumnMarie53109
    Participant

♥ So…I just went to Walmart…hate going there since the baby passed because you’re always bond to see someone…I seen like 4 coworkers, 1 family member, and like 2 others. I managed to walk by everyone without them seeing me 🙂 But I seen one coworker, who just had her 3rd child and she looked like she was 7 months pregnant again..Im like WTF!? I want her baby daddy’s swimmers! lol. I also went and enrolled my son for this school year. I used to work at his school so a lot of the ladies knew me and knew I was pregnant before school ended last year. So I got the ‘ How’s the baby question ‘ and what should have been a 5minute enrollment took like an hour and a half. And the whole time the secretary’s eyes are watering up. I felt kinda bad cause I showed no emotion because I’ve had to deal with this for 2months now. But it went well. Oh And I got a HPT, one I have to POAS not the dropper kind. Maybe it’ll be a little more legit when I finally pee on the darn thing. 🙂 Looking for the + & – or 2 pink lines 🙂 ( I got both kinds of tests for my hopefully BFP day ) BABY DUST TO US ALL!!! ♥

em2stewartswife
    Participant

Pine nuts huh? hmmmm Im gonna have to try some of those and see how it goes, I have the same issue with almonds and I love almonds! But they make me have speckled poo. Becky! We have missed you! CD56 is a long wait glad you are ready to TTC.. now just on DH, but dont hurt him! And yes, we were talking about c rings and yes walmart does carry them, I think they are the durex or ky brand.. But if you want a great one you need to go to a ‘special’ store 😀

Redheadmama

I love the fun things you girls have been up to! I want to go on a kayak ride, please!! and I’ve never been to IKEA but have heard it’s the best. 🙂 I’d love to see you jigging it up in the aisles, too, lol!

bexstarr01

Becky: i am biting at the bit…is it too early to test today 🙁

sheework

I haven’t been on for a dew days because I am just kind of at a stand still. Not sure when AF is due, not sure when or if I even ovulated and going to the doctor next week. So here I sit waiting and wondering what is going on with my crazy body…. lovely aint it?!

Viewing 15 posts - 31,096 through 31,110 (of 33,439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.