Ttc after loss

This topic contains 33,438 replies, has 711 voices, and was last updated by  WilliamsonBabies 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31,141 through 31,155 (of 33,439 total)
  • Author

Good Morning Girls! EM- Yay for sore bbs…that is usually my first symptom!! My temp DIPPED today…ugh. Why is it when I start tracking my cycle…it goes haywire?? Im sure I have ovulated. I just wish it would show up of FF. And, I was wondering about my temps…dont they seem low? I really need my *chart stalkers*

Redheadmama

AOTD: my DH and I share a tube of ‘Crest whitening plus Scope’. I am unopinionated about toothpaste, and he has always been very stuck on this type. So I started sharing it when we got married, and now I buy it in bulk, lol.

min41

CAN – you could be pg? Whst is going on? Give us the goss? Who is chocolate? I hate it that you are not on here and giving us updates on your life. Fingers crossed for you hun. Hugs *** MAMA – Oh how exciting, I also thought you were pregnant and had a mc last year when all of that happened. Praying for you too. What an exciting few weeks we are having. KERRI – welcome and so sorry for your loss swettie. I only have one tube and have mamaged to get pregnant a couple of times with that one. It can and does happen.

beckybear

MAMAG – Boo, so sorry. {hugs} 2ANGELS – Good luck with the HSG. I heard you should take some advil or tyenol about an hour before hand to help it go more smoothly. 07 and RES – I’m so sorry for your losses. AOTD – I am so boring, I have a hole in each ear and no tats. I wanted to get a tattoo of my Davey doggy that died very young of cancer and was my heart and soul and for all intents and purposes my first real baby. I still might, once I am done trying to have babies.

mamagarces – thank you for explination!!

Redheadmama

QOTD- WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW (AS YOU READ THIS???)

AmyKate
    Participant

AOTD-I babysat for many years, taught swimming lessons for several years, then became a teacher.

Redheadmama

FOREST & FINLAYS- I always know God’s goodness when I look at my husband. He is a great gift from heaven, that’s for sure. RES- my inlaws left Tue, when DH left on his business trip. I am still staying at my parents’ though, yes. Can’t handle being alone right now. So it’s nice my parents are close enough, I can just stay here for the week. SINNA- I was kinda kidding about the bd thing. I think it totally does just mean that. I guess I’m just bugged that I can’t actually use it for that purpose for a couple months. Boo.

MGmommy

JAIME and KARI- I’m so sorry ((((big hugs)))) Wishing you both tons of luck and dust for a 2011 baby!

okynot
    Participant

min – I hope everything works out for you and you find peace in your decision. I pray that God will give you Wisdom, Peace, and Comfort. AMK- sounds good to me, I wish my nips were itchy! haha. I just can’t find any ‘signs’ no matter how hard I look. When do you plan to POAS?! I do think I am feeling PMS symptoms though, last night I was at a womens craft night thing at my church when someone came in with twin baby girls and I got highly emotional and couldn’t control myself and just ‘lost it’ I didn’t expect it at all! oh well. I thought I would test asap but I think I might just wait for AF to show up.

Jamie86
    Participant

AMK- So you O’d 4 days before you normally would have?

kanga

AF is due for me on April 30th and I am afraid to test before the 28th!!! I hate getting that bfn.

Mum2anAngel

Hello everyone 🙂 I havent been on here for a while. About 7 weeks ago I gave birth to my little girl Lily after a placenta abruption at 41 weeks and she lived for only 2 and a half days and then sadly passed. It has been devistating for my husband and I but we are keeping ourselves busy trying to get in the best shape for the 6 month pp mark when we can start trying again. This was all well and good until last night when we were BD my DH got a little carrried away and did not pull out immediatly after. When he did the condom was almost empty! oh and just to put on the extra stress I am pretty sure i was ovulating (the first time since Lily) What should i do???? On one hand all i really want is to be pregnant right now… but on the other… the Dr. wanted to do some blood testing that i was waiting till 14 weeks pp to do!! I am so scared that I may have seriously fluffed things up!!! any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank-you

annie40
    Participant

if i had private health it would cost me around $895 out of pocket for a full stimulated cycle. i feel very lucky to live in australia, we have a fantastic healthcare system, although we still find loads of things to complain about with it . kari i think if you can hold out till af is due then you are doing a great job. as for opk’s i only just got my first faint line today, hoping it will be dark tonight or tomorrow, just want to get this next cycle up and rolling now x mgmommy yeah i ring them up when i get a positive and then get bloods done. hoping they are open on a weekend !!

Redheadmama

AOTD- I don’t snack much, but occasionally I really love kettle chips. The lightly salted ones. Mmmm! And Oreos. I have them like once a year. But they are a weakness of mine. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31,141 through 31,155 (of 33,439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.