Ttc after loss

This topic contains 33,438 replies, has 711 voices, and was last updated by  WilliamsonBabies 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31,351 through 31,365 (of 33,439 total)
  • Author

firsttimer

Hello everyone. Can anyone remember when their bbs started to hurt when they got pregnant? In the short times I was pregnant before, it is the upper most memory I have, that I had the sorest bbs ever. I’m due AF in about 6 days and my bbs are killing me. My husband said they look like silicones! I’m feeling very curious about this, but trying not to read too much into this. Can anyone remember if their bbs were sore before they missed their period? Thanks

sheework

Way to get kicked when down, I have a close circle of about 7 g/fs and another one just called me and told me she was pregnant again! So three of the 7 are pregnant one is going through IVF and it’s not looking to great for her another is happy with 2 kids and wants no more one is waiting for the right time and the last plans on no kids just loving on ours. Then there is me bitter and ttc! What a circle we are.

em2stewartswife
    Participant

Thanks Blessed… I was thinking yes but then idk cause its not as high as I usually go… idk… and Thansk Red, I am excited but nervous. And yes, DH has to work that day so he’ll not be able to join me 🙁 Maybe next time!

ryleighsmom

@ready, it is not considered bereavement leave in Canada, at least not to my work, bereavement leave is defined as leave for a funeral, so unless you lose a baby that is ‘far enough along’ to require a proper burial, you do not get that leave. I had to use up my sick leave with my m/c. @taren, go on the Preseed website, it gives you a list of places you can buy it by State/City or Province/City depending where you are from.

NikkiLee

Oh i forgot to say….im so more hooked on this than I am with facebook now:)

Redheadmama

hey Jenny, I love that idea. sounds perfect for you! yay!! oh I am okay today. the sun was out all day, and I am about to get a nice hot shower. DS just went to bed so I think we’re gonna cuddle and watch some hulu dot com. 🙂 I just realized it’s cinco de mayo, and kind of wish we had stuff to make margaritas. 🙂

2krazekdz
    Participant

Okay, I have a question. I had a D/C 11 days ago and bled for four days after and then it stopped. But I started spotting a little today a’la beginning of AF style. Is 11 days too early to have your period after a procedure like this? Is this a sign that something might be wrong?

beckybear

I don’t want to get my hopes up, but I think I just might be seeing the beginnings of some fertile CM today. Oh, and DH is so great. Last night, we went out to have a couple beers and some shrimp, yummy, and I figured we’d skip the BD since I hadn’t seen signs of O anyway. He was like ‘Excuse me, aren’t we supposed to BD every night until that egg rolls?’ It was cute. And nice to know that the BD is not wearing him out yet. I swear this waiting for O is worse than the 2WW. At least with the 2ww, I know when it will be over.

beckybear

ROCHELLE – Aren’t the long cycles just the pits? Mine have ranged from 29 days to 65 days. The first 6 cycles after my M/C, they actually were pretty consistently shorter, like 35-40 days, but now they are stretching longer again. The first time I got PG, I Oed on CD45, so I’m keeping the faith that even a long cycle can get the job done.

sheework

Dek: I have had 4 miscarriages and they were 6 wks, 10 wks, 7.5 wks and 3 weeks. I have been ttc for about 2.5 years now… wow that seems like a while thinking back from when we started. RED: for the chromosome testing for me all they did was take a vile of blood. They will then get SO an test them both. This will be able to tell them if either of us have a chromosome abnormality and if something between us is not working how it should. It’s pretty spendy though if my insurance didn’t cover my portion we would have paid $900 but mine covers some so we will pay $425-$450 for his and then $90 for mine. And then you have a 50/50 chance. I know it’s bad but I almost want bad news so then we can fix it rather than things are good and not knowing what to do next.

Redheadmama

SHELLIE- thanks for the comment about the gene mutation. I appreciate all the input I can get right now, as we’re trying to get info in our heads so we’re not 100% clueless at our appointment next week. I know what you mean about expense though: our insurance will cover a few things but hardly anything, and that’s only once we meet the deductible I think. We were going to use our savings (we pinch pennies cuz we’re saving to build a house someday), but both sets of our parents have offered to pay for everything our insurance won’t cover. It’s the most incredible blessing. They want grandchildren so badly, and they believe that it is their privilege to help their children in times of need. They all want us to get all the testing done possible, without money being a problem at all. So we’re thankful! So with that said, I *think* we’re going to do the genetic testing as well as all the other stuff. Anything the RE doc will suggest, we’ll do. That’s just where we are with things right now. Thanks again!

Redheadmama

VINESSA- aww, I’m sorry you had to go through a harsh comment like that. it’s tough to know what to say. I like what you said about filtering your mouth. lol. it’s true: it’s not like people know what’s going on, so we can’t be just as mean back to them. I liked your answer. and I wonder how the soccer games are going for our babies up in heaven today?? 🙂 I am not good at ball, so I hope my kiddos are all helping each other up there so the rest of y’all’s babies don’t forget to let mine get a goal now and then. 🙂

AutumnMarie53109
    Participant

♥ So. I have decided to completely cut alcohol from my life. I went out for Margaritas last night and have 2 beers when I got home. Now I come from a family ( and married to a family ) of alcoholics. So I can hold my own. BUt since last night. I have felt soooo sick. Im not sure if I just over did it or my body is telling me ‘You need to stop drinking because you’re pregnant ‘. So no more drinking for me and after this weekend I just might have to take another test and see what it has to say. DH and I have been doing the BD so much lately, I swear if I dont get a BFP soon, Im gonna have to take a week off from BDin’g just to get some sleep again! lol. ♥

sheework

EM I love it! I am a total garden/flower person and LOVE spending time outside. After I had the two back to back losses I spent all my time outside getting my yard looking pretty. This weekend I am going to an art festival and am going to look for something I can place in the garden for the babies. I am thinking so really cute cement painted steppers. SARAH- You are coming close to my neck of the woods! I am in Oregon and Seattle is only like 3 1/2 hours from me. Love it there, have fun and don’t forget to go to Pikes Market!

em2stewartswife
    Participant

Oh man Jenn… when you say done you should really just say ‘broken’ hahahahahaha too funny! Nothing quite like walking like you just got off a 10 hour motorcycle ride and peeing 2 drops every 45 seconds… yuck! But hey its always fun while its happening… though we never do think about the consequenses! I am hoping to be in that same situation in a few weeks!

Viewing 15 posts - 31,351 through 31,365 (of 33,439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.