Ttc after loss

This topic contains 33,438 replies, has 711 voices, and was last updated by  WilliamsonBabies 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31,381 through 31,395 (of 33,439 total)
  • Author

Well girls – got my +OPK last night – so I’ve got my dancing shoes on!!!

beckybear

EM – Get out there now, the rain’s coming later.

DEDE – I like the hummingbirds idea. They are so tiny and beautiful. People are often drawn to them, mesmerized by them. They move so quickly – they are so close one minute – but then are gone in the blink of an eye….I think its a beautiful. You can have your vine, with beautiful flowers and the hummingbirds . Just an idea 🙂

AmberJ
    Participant

auntdede- thank you so much! I agree that some men just don’t understand what it’s like. I don’t suppose they can help it. I just hate that I think everyone else thinks I should start getting over it and getting on with normality again. I don’t even know if people think that! I just feel like they do! Every day, the more normal I try to be, the more upset I feel! I feel like I’m letting my lil baby down, and I get more upset! I don’t feel better at all, not 1 little bit, if anything, I feel worse! 🙁

Jamie86
    Participant

I feel as if my body is playing tricks on me, I am having the same symptoms that I had with my son and I so want to end up with a BFP again but I am just to scared to get my hopes up. I want so badly for everything to work out and to have a successful pregnancy the next time. Yet with the statistics that my dr gave me I am really scared that it won’t turn out like it did with my son. Ok I am done now, I hope everyone has had a great day or your day is going well.

mfarmer

Sinn- I was just thinking about you! Hope you are good. Let us know how it goes… I am also wondering if Alison has more than one baby in her tummy… lol.

JENN – ahh hun. I am so sorry you have to deal with these fellings at the back of your mind…and I can totally understand you wanting to wait for that U/s – just in case. I know with my last cycle – when I had that ‘I am pregnant’ feeling, dh kept telling me to poas – but I refused – because I wanted to be able to keep that hope alive, that shred of happiness for as long as I could…I am so hoping though that your u/s erases your fears and eases your mind. Wouldn’t it be nice to live a pregnancy in complete denial that something might go wrong…I am thinking of you and praying for you and pumpkin. ~Hugs~

heids

MAMA & BLESSED, Am there with you girlies – will match you on the gassy and nauseous and raise you a heartburn! All with a huge grin on my face like a loon!!

ChristineJo

False alarm I got my period today 3 days early!…I am so done with this. oh and I just found out awesomely a girl I went to school with is having her 4th baby by the 3rd dad, no job and already on gov. assistance

Autumn – sorry for AF showing up. It is such a disappointment each month!

em2stewartswife
    Participant

So I emailed the dr… wish me luck on this… I really hope he is willing to do something.

Ok, I had to read back a few pages to find out what the hype was about. RED seems to be witholding test results!! You go girl! I hope and pray that it was a *good* result and you are waititng to tell DH…and then you will TELL US!!! EM- congrats on your good news today! Light a fire under everyones butt and get what you need!!! Yay to a January BFP!! Your husband talk was too funny. My hubs would probly get on the support site and tell everyone how he wants it MORE!! Lol. There are a few times where he doesnt want to, but for the most part he is all over me ALL the time!! Lol. This cycle we were preventing. So NO sexy time until 48 hours after o time. He didnt like that. But Im getting insurance tomorrow…so we are trying in January. Next time I ovulate…we will be trying!!! Im sooooo excited. I really dont want to wait any longer ;(

Amalthea
    Participant

LOL!!! my Dhs brother does wood work but hes lazy and cant trust him to actually follow thru so we havnet ever asked him to make anything for us

Redheadmama

okay, since I can never log on until later on Sundays… here’s tomorrow’s CHRISTMAS QUESTION: DO YOU COUNT DOWN TO CHRISTMAS IN ANY SPECIFIC WAY? OR HAVE YOU *EVER* DONE THAT? MAYBE USING A PAPER CHAIN? OR ONE OF THOSE CHOCOLATE ADVENT CALENDARS? CROSSING OFF DAYS ON YOUR PLANNER? OR DO YOU LOSE TRACK AND FIND THAT IT SURPRISES YOU? 🙂

Redheadmama

MY CHRISTMAS HIGHLIGHT: sitting in my parents’ living room in their house in the country, with a glittery tree and gifts piled high. I was in a recliner, so I was super comfy with my feet up. I had a homemade latte, and a plate full of yummy brunch food. Christmas music was playing. Our family was together. The dog was rolling around on the floor, even *she* knew it was a celebration day. Yep, that was the highlight moment. 🙂 The highlight gift may be a bracelet DH got me made of little silver hearts; or maybe the calendar from my parents for 2010; or maybe DS’s new carseat. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31,381 through 31,395 (of 33,439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.