Ttc after loss

This topic contains 33,438 replies, has 711 voices, and was last updated by  WilliamsonBabies 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 32,611 through 32,625 (of 33,439 total)
  • Author

Redheadmama

AOTD- Usually my neck/shoulders. Sometimes my feet.

Redheadmama

Okay girlies, heading out for the weekend to camp with our church. So I’ll try catching up with everyone in a few days! Love to you! And much strength.

NewMama14

Red~~woohoo!!! Just feeling bummed out today, not sure why. Need to laugh a little.

clairecharge

hi girls thanks for all you support , havnt been on for a few days as some of you was aware i had another positive which turned fairly bright over a few days, i have today started bleeding again, im so tired of this ttc game and the disapointment 3rd time now , i have given up all hope. i really took getting pregnant for granted after a normal pregnancy with olivia I WASNT EVEN TRYING i was on the pill??? im starting to think the hormones i had gained over the months taking it helped my hormones even out? is this even possible?? had some bloods drawn today to see if my levels are going down. again girls thanks for your continuous support it really does help XXX

Jdubb

Coco- I know how your sister feels right now and it’s so terrible I just wanted her to know so many women have had this happen and can empathize with her story! I don’t usually post on this page, just lurk on my friends!! But when I saw her post I said I have to say something so she knows she has a lot of support and will find even more with the wonderful ladies in here who I have growns to care so much about over these past months!!

dchatterbox

Hi ladies, I have never been on this forum before, but Kimkayb suggested it to me from the ovulation calender. I just had a M/C at 8 weeks and a D&C last Friday. I was pregnant with twins – we got the heartbeats at 6 weeks but at 7 weeks one hadn’t make it and at 8 weeks the other hadn’t either. I am 39 years old and was really excited about twins, as were my kids and DH, so it was pretty hard, especially since I can really feel that biological clock just a tickin’ away. I am doing pretty well now though and I am thinking i will try to conceive again when the doctor gives the ok. I don’t think I will do the BBT tracking and work so hard at it , but rather let it happen if it does. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Erubio77

we aren’t trying yet . I just wanted to see how some of the ladies I was prego with two months ago are doing. But i did have some questions if any one can answer for me please. I had a D&C 8/27/2010 and I still have not had my period yet . It’s been 5 week since. Is that normal cause Im not really scared yet .but If i don’t start soon Im going to freak out. Thanks ladies I hope all of you the best (hugs)

2bBlessedw2
    Participant

FIN-Thanks…my sister was trying…and she just got lucky and she is 4 years older than me with major thyroid issues and endo…still no problem getting preggo or carrying to term. My best friend…both of her children were accidents…one was conceived while on the depo shot…the other…well….just happened and she only gets her AF once every 3 months or so because of thyroid issues as well. The other 3…one was not trying…but welcoming it and the other 2….were trying and bam…it happened just like that! Yes…the BDing long weekend starts tomorrow night! Took my first opk test today and the line is already almost as dark as the control!!!! I’m only on CD8!!! Looks like I’ll definitely be ovulating early this cycle. Maybe as early as day 10 or 11!!!! Good thing my hubby did takes these days off!!!!

Amummyof5
    Participant

Mummylove~~I am also waiting for my 1st AF since my M/C and I’m a bit mixed about it…like I want it to come so I know my body is getting back to normal but at the same time I know I should be 20wks preggo n not having periods yet…I dunno it’s hard to explain! I want to wait till December to ttc again but hubby wants to start tryin after A/F so were a little undecided yet. Ya never know we may fall at the same time lol.
    Finlaysmum~~~I was worried about the same thing..we tried for 7mths with our 1st daughter but then with or 2nd we fell really quickly so try not to worry.

He’ll ask me how much it cost and will get mad that I’m wasting money. Can’t win LOL

AllisonMarie
    Participant

KIM-way to go for your daughter.I would be so proud. :0)

2bBlessedw2
    Participant

FIN-hi hon…how are you? My hubby won’t actually be away those 3 days he just can’t take off because of MVPs flying in from around the country for these meetings and therefore no IUI. Since I work eve/nights we would be able to do it before I go to work and he could take the day off but just not this time as his presence is required at work. We will still do BDing when I get home from work or in the morning. I’m thinking only 3 times this go around. Besides my fertile time will not be on the weekend so we probably won’t be able to do it that much. KARI-how many acupuncture sessions did you have? Is acupuncture something that needs to be done very often? When I tell the Dr my reason is infertility do I actually have to go into detail regarding all of my losses? Or is it all the same where they place those needles? LOL So, do I just lay there with needles in my body for a period of time? I’ve only read that acupuncture is great for many things but I have yet to understand the process but I’ll learn about that tomorrow I guess with my own experience. Nice to hear good things from you ladies. xoxoxo

Amummyof5
    Participant

Congrats Forest :o)
    Well l thought this AF was too light…it’s heavier than ever, go figure! Finlays~~l felt the same towards sex after my M/C and l told DH about it so we were intimate in other ways and l found that l could relax a bit more knowing theres no pressure and it helped me to overcome my fear and anxiety.

Emma31

That’s good news finlays, back to ‘normal’.. Do u monitor your cycle – opk or bbt?

forestmum

RED – your DH is soo a keeper! What a sweetheart!

Viewing 15 posts - 32,611 through 32,625 (of 33,439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.