Ttc after loss

This topic contains 33,438 replies, has 711 voices, and was last updated by  WilliamsonBabies 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 33,439 total)
  • Author

Emma182

afternoon ladies.

Em-I prayed they’d find something with me. With all that happened in the last 2 years I NEEDED them to find something. I hope what ever happens, you and DH find the peace and guidance you are looking for. KJH- Glad you are moving forward. I hope all goes well and your physical recovery is quick and smooth. As for the emotional cry, vent, hit thing, what ever you need. You and DH take the time to heal. thinking of you today! CAN- It’s been my experience that once you tear something apart, the wounds may heal but the scar will always be there and things will never be as good as they were before. You can’t unring the bell…and it’s very hard to go back and rebuild a life together. The one you had together is forever gone. The one you have made for your self now will have to change, and so will his. You have to rebuild fresh, and that is very hard to do with SSSOOOO much history. Sorry to be a dowener…just my thoughts though

AllisonMarie
    Participant

Ok-so I went to my Doc.apt. Doc said I’m healing well.I told him about the mid-wife and what she said to me about birth control.Then,I talked to the mid-wife and I think we got it all situated.I almost feel bad for being so angry with her.I really think she just doesnt understand and thought she was doing the right thing. I guess we will just see..
    Em-Happy Birthday!

AllisonMarie
    Participant

I have done scrap booking and I crochet all the time(mostly baby blankets for other people that are expecting) I need something new to do and it’s hard for me to find the motivation to get up and actually find that something new.

em2stewartswife
    Participant

lol Red, i am sad huh hehehehehe sorry you cant get back to it yet but we will be here for you when you can!

karimck

**For my charting gurus** Can you take a look at my chart and let me know if you think the huge dip on CD24 is likely an ovulation dip vs. a fall back rise (drop on 1-2DPO). I’m having trouble figuring out if CD24 is my O day or if it happens before then. No matter for this cycle as DH and I are only together until Monday (CD24) anyway, then apart for another week. Thanks!!

karimck

Morning ladies! TTC – FF finally confirmed O on Monday (I suspected as much) so looks like we are both 3DPO.
    AOTD for yesterday (**sheepishly admitting I didn’t answer this even though LEAN and I suggested it) – Another Online girl. Met DH in 2007. He messaged me, asked me if I played pool. I told him not very well. In the end, we went out one afternoon to teach me how to play pool. I got really busy after that and he figured I was playing hard to get so he dug in even harder and told me to be at a certain place the following week at 7 pm and to ‘bring comfortable shoes’. It turned out that he took me salsa dancing (I’d never been) and we never looked back since. He figured that he needed to bring his game up and he did!
    AOTD for today – I love the fact that DH will call me on my ‘BS’ – even though I hate being called on it, I love the fact that he loves me enough to stand up to me – and that he doesn’t just let me railroad him on every decision (which I probably would). He challenges me every day – in a good way, and I’m a better person for it!
    MRSW – I’m by no means an expert but I would say test tomorrow and if BFN (hope not), you could stop the progesterone on Saturday.
    LISEY and AMANDAD – I’ve added you both to my FF. Good luck!

leanbean

karesfirst- so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope that you can find the answers that you need on this site. I don’t know for sure what caused mine, but I think it’s good that you’re figuring out your hormones and everything. I hope that you can find some much needed answers soon.

TTC — your chart looks great! I am surprised you are not testing yet. Are you 15 dpo? Looks good and can’t wait for you to test!

Amalthea
    Participant

well if you ladies have a possible asnwer for my wacky cycles..could ya leave it on my page… thanks… my lil one wants my attention so i can be on the compuer

Jamie86
    Participant

So how long does it take on average for your HCG levels to go back down to 0. I’m just curious and really anxious to start trying again but I want to make sure that my levels are back down.

Jamie86
    Participant

AMK- I usually have some slight cramping and lots of EWCM around O time.

AMK1984
    Participant

about the headstand/gravity assistance lol the month my hubby and i conceived for our first time was actually the first time I had tried this method….i am now a firm believe that this works! After 10 months of trying elevating the hips worked!!!

Thanks BLESSED!!! I went to the dr this am to get blood work, and something happened with my f*ing insurance. Its a group plan that hubbys boss pays for…and he messed it up. So no blood work today….I AM IRATE!!!!!!! Now Im worried and mad and crying?!?! Ugh…I would just appreciate 1 thing in my life to be easy…..

Redheadmama

AVERYS- haha, lol. I could totally go for that. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 33,439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.