Ttc after loss

This topic contains 33,438 replies, has 711 voices, and was last updated by  WilliamsonBabies 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 33,316 through 33,330 (of 33,439 total)
  • Author

19jessicabrown89
    Participant

okay im sooo sick of taking these tests every month trying to deeper examine the lines trying to stare at it for hours hoping another line will magicly appear. its been 6months since my loss. i really thought id be this month.. swllen abd. tender breats leaking from left. i got my ‘period’ on time but its very different. very light first day, then light spotting 2nd day and yesterday and today nothing.. frequent pee ,..ive been having crazy dreams. that i had a baby girl and she was so beautiful and hilarious. real vivid i couldnt believe i actually remembered my dream. i know im young. but my dad is dieing and my mother is getting very old and i want them to see my child before anything happens. my angel was supposed to be due this next week on my moms bday. but.. yeah.. pray for me

Obscurette

thats awsome em!! go get something nice for you!! (as well as the doppler!) my doppler was on a payment program so we paid Â20 a month and then after a while we owned it..lol DH never really noticed the amount it cost! hehe!

402nikkib
    Participant

hey ladies…just wanted to stop in and see how everyone is doing…canadian sorry to hear about your gramps…I am sure he will be listening at the funeral…take care. AUSSIE: SHAW& OBS how the hell are you ladies? I hope all is well. Much Dust!! & Much stickiness!

Shee & Candaian…I too have been trying to think nothing but happy positive thoughts..and talking to my little one telling it how much I love him or her. I have been trying to limit myself to the forums to maybe once a week…I hate reading when someone has a m/c I feel horrible for them and become soo scared/worried….and have to think about balloons and butterflies asap to get the thought out of my mind…so scared. DBF and I are trying to go about things differently this time…he has told two people, one for him and one for me…so we both have someone to talk too. I want to tell my mom…she has a big mouth but she brings luck and she keeps asking me if I am pregnant. Im so torn about waiting to tell until ‘safe zone’ or just letting everyone know now…I want the baby know how happy we are to have em. We have our 2nd U/S on Tuesday and I think once we see the heartbeat…(we will only be 6wks I think)…but I think I want to tell the world just so we can enjoy as much time as we have I hope its all the way and beyond…we all deserve to be happy and damn it I dont want to hide it….I want to scream it to the world “We are having a baby that we already love soo much and cant wait to hold em in our arms!”

ahhh man…I feel like crying again…tissues anyone….lol my apologies for the longness…but I had to let these emotions out before I explode….thanks ladies…nic

bexstarr01

tick tock……..i wana POAS NOW 🙂

Redheadmama

ROSE – what’s up girl? need to vent? trust me, the list of ‘stupid things ignorant people say’ is growing all the time. do you want to add to it?? *tissues* and (hug)

Redheadmama

MADHATTER MUFFINS RECIPE (for my girls!!): Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease 12 regular size muffins cups, or line with paper. In a bowl, sift 2 cups flour, 2 tsp baking powder, and 1/4 tsp salt. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat 1/2 cup unsalted (room temperature) butter until creamy. Add 3/4 cup packed brown sugar, 2 eggs, 1 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy. Stir in 1 1/2 cups ripe mashed bananas. Add the flour mixture alternately with 1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk (or milk with a little lemon juice to sour it). Add 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips. Bake for 25 minutes. So good!! 🙂

aussiegirl80
    Participant

semi-sweet – I am so sorry hun.

Redheadmama

hurray EM!!!!! deep breaths…. you’re about to see your little sweetie!!! can’t wait to hear from you afterward.

Hopefully3

Pinkmama– I think thats a great idea! Good for you! I can NEVER keep my mouth shut! lol! Just make sure you dont let the digital sit for too long.. Because they dont stay saying ‘pregnant’ for very long

READY – I ordered some OPK’s from early-pregnancy tests – but they haven’t arrived yet…:( They look great though! EM – thanks for the info on the DVD’s – what are they called?

sheework

I like the easy read tests only because I know on some OPKs they can be hard to tell positive from not. With the easy reads I would freak out when I saw that smiley face! I think if I ever get AF back I will use those for one month again and then just bd near that time from then on it’s worked 4 times before so must be doing something right. But I totally think using them to get an idea is a great idea.

vinessalynn

manda, I have to agree with red. Super Mama Smoocher does sound kind of funny. lol 🙂 I’d go with Super Smoochin Mama. averys, hoping that this is your month honey : )

EM — could you really be pregnant? 5 weeks is a long time to still have a BFP. My hopes are up for you, but if you haven’t BD’d, then is not possible, but what if?!? Not to give you false hope, but I am a pretty positive person (most of the time) and am pulling for you if it could at all be.

em2stewartswife
    Participant

Shee, how weird is it but I am so jealous of you! I want Af… grrrr! Hopefully all the yard work will bring her along soon!

readyfor3

megz – sorry for the loss of your LO, I hope you get BFP!

Viewing 15 posts - 33,316 through 33,330 (of 33,439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.