Ttc after loss

This topic contains 33,438 replies, has 711 voices, and was last updated by  WilliamsonBabies 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 33,376 through 33,390 (of 33,439 total)
  • Author

Redheadmama

CAN- bullocks in deed. Poop. DANI- at least that prank was cute and not too bad. It actually made me smile, and I don’t usually condescend to smile at pranks, lol. 😉 AMY3- glad that you and DH are able to talk things out now. That’s a great first step! Good luck. MRSW- oh heck, girl, we’ll be there in spirit and begging for daily descriptions of the beach. 🙂 GARCES- waiting and waiting for you!! Hoping hard!! BUTTER- love you too, sweetheart. Thanks for never forgetting us. 🙂 KARI- Oh sweet girl, I am sorry. I hate that! I am glad you could be held by DH and get a good cry. I’m so sorry for the disappointment. ((((hugs)))) Vent with us if you need to, and let us know what doc says. (((hugs))) DANI- nice little cheer honey, niiiiiice. 🙂 lol. JAMIE- I am sorry for the bfn. Boo that. Those are always poopy whether you had your hopes super high or not. ((((hugs)))) Try with me again this month!!! ANNIE- do you give yourself the injections or do you have to go see your RE all the time? I’ll pray you’ve got lots of great eggies in there! And I hope the donor sperm are the healthiest, staunchest little guys ever! AMALTHEA- yay for retesting next week! 🙂

Redheadmama

OKY- there are a lot of similarities between us. 🙂 You make me smile. (((hugs))) BABYGAL- happy for you! Are you getting an hsg scheduled or something? Hope AF treats you well and goes on a ten month vacation soon. 🙂 AMK- sounds like a good plan, every other day poasing. Good luck!! We’ll be anxious to be updated. 🙂 Sorry you saw that bfn. Those are discouraging, whether you expect them or not. (((hugs))) CHATTER- you make me smile, end of story. 🙂 I love some of the words you use. Like ‘thick.’ 🙂 HEIDS- I miss you. EM- thanks for sharing your insight. You’re beautiful. AVERYS- loving on you from a distance today!

Jamie86
    Participant

MG- I was just looking at OPKs on amazon earlier, I am thinking about ording them as well but I don’t know just yet. I did buy 25 HPT off of there a last week for 6 dollars. So I am prepared to start testing when it gets time for it. RED- I’m going to try to get him to BD tonight, if not then I give up. I feel like I might be putting to much pressure on myself to get pregnant again and that its going to cause me to not get pregnant. Before we just kind of went with it and it would just happen. So we will see what happens.

min41

Great news RICHY, it must be nice to know that your body is still working as it should. Good luck for a great new cycle.

annie40
    Participant

richy, have a great holiday and enjoy your break, in the meantime, whatever happens , happens, right? x kanga congratulations honey that very exciting news for you!!! x mg lovely to see you have an interest in our wonderful wildlife. Mum2b i am so so sorry for your loss i was always told to give your body a full year to recover from a full term pregnancy, it takes a toll on iron levels and muscles and bones and calcium, all sorts of things. however, i can completely understand wanting to conceive as soon as you can, i guess that is why we are all on here.oky enjoy alice in wonderland, i loooooove johnny depp. min we have a pet blue tongue lizard in our garden, i don’t touch it though as i’m scared it might bight! and a couple of possums too, which are very naughty and annoying! jamie i’m sorry for you hun, enjoy your drink, have some coffee too and everything else you can’t do in the 2ww, we’ll both be back on our next 2ww soon enough.caz it sounds like you have insomnia like me!! anyway ladies, i’m off to do a balloon release for international babylost mothers day which is today, being sunday the 2nd of may. so, happy babylost mothers day to all of the beautiful mothers on this particular forum, i will be thinking of each and everyone of you today as i release 50 balloons at 4pm xxx

plantlvr07

First off, HECK YEAH RES!!!! So excited for you… bout time somebody posted a BFP around here! OLDER – I am right there with ya feeling like AF is on her way – I’ve had the moodiness that I usually do this time of month. But everyone else is right, it’s not over til it’s over… JESS – Dammit, I was really looking forward to getting online and seeing your good news… but maybe we are both still in the running! MFARMER – of course March will be good for you. It will be for all of us. We will all get PG next month and the forum will just be empty 🙂 2B – I know what you mean about not trying… there’s no friggin way my brain would let me do that right now. MICHELLE, SINNA, EMMA – thanks for all the encouraging words! KIM hope you have some big fat follies waiting! I’m gonna try to hold out and not test again until at least sunday… i think i’ve sated my poas addiction for now…

Redheadmama

JAMIE- oooh, tell me what you’re going to cross stitch. I used to be the cross stitch queen. I was excellent. Now I just go cross-eyed, lol. 😉 Sounds like a fun project in the works! Good for you. As for planters, oh yeah, you’re totally still early enough. I just planted a little rosemary plant today, and two tomato plants. Tomatoes don’t do well around here (too short a growing season), but I am trying them anyway. We’ll see if a little MiracleGrow can help ’em out. 🙂

okynot
    Participant

Allison, I hope you enjoy your birthday, despite the bitterness of Mia’s angelversary.(((hugs)))

Redheadmama

CAZ- sorry love. hate AF with a vengeance. JAMIE- sorry for the bfn. Try again on Monday and let us know if there’s a change. (((hugs))) SOW- what’s dong quai, or whatever? I take a prescription prenatal, folic acid, flax seed oil, and calcium. Plus then progesterone during the 2ww (although it hasn’t helped with the last 5 pregnancies so I am thinking it’s a moot point and should maybe give it up). I don’t know if there are other things that would be good or not. At this point, I’ve realized that my body is not considered normal, so most of the normal routes aren’t good enough for my stupid body. But hey, I guess it doesn’t hurt to ask anyway. 🙂 AMK- that sounds like incredible fun!! can I come? 🙂 GRACIE- I have had 5 natural and 1 d&e, and I’ve felt that before too. It’s a weird kind of pressure-ish feeling, right? Almost like you’ve got a lump in there, but no cramps and no bleeding? It’s never proven a problem for me. But definitely if you get a fever, you need to see your doctor and get checked out. Do you know if your hormones leveled out? (With a blood draw, or by poasing.) That can be a good thing. If your hormone if still up there, you should get checked too.

MGmommy

____|~\_
    _______|
    (_) (_) BEEP BEEP!! Dropping off a huge load of baby dust to all my angel mommies! *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jdubb

Kate- I know exactly where you are coming from, and you came to the right place. I landed here about a week ago as well, my loss was about 2-3 weeks ago. All I thik about it getting pregnant again as well, but I have to wait for my period to come back before I can even try 🙁

Jdubb

AOTD- I use Lubriderm lotion or Olay Quench every day as soon as i towel off from my shower when my skin is still moist. I lotion up my entire body from feet to neck. The I apply olay regenerist difinity eye enhancing lotion all around my eyes and I use this before I go to bed too or every time I wash my face. I am going to be 31 and from years of using eye cream I barely have a line around my eyes.. early prevention worked so far 🙂

Kimkayb

DANI-YAY for your 2nd place finish in cheerleading!!!! Do you usually have a short LP? I’m not insulted….I know I’m old. I’ll be 41 in June. I sure as heck didn’t think I’d be doing this at my age, but then again I never thought I’d find a guy that was like my hubby 🙂 Never married & no kids. My stupid temp is killing me. Is there a possibility that I might need to take something to kickstart AF?? REF-My doctor suggested the aspirin & said it wouldn’t hurt to do so. ALLISON-I can’t imagine doing that saline flush you were talking about. My hsg was painful enough….I would’ve rather delivered a baby. I have a blog on my page regarding it, if you would like to read. No needing to be sorry, I WANT AF. AF, AF WHERE ARE YOU?? SINNA-Yes, constantly hearing the TICK TOCK TICK TOCK. I’m a walking time bomb!! FARMER- I love Yorkies!! We currently have a Shih Tzu that is a spoiled little baby. I want a Yorkie to be my next dog. Love them 🙂 Yes, your puppies should be a good distraction and get you your BFP! Also, that’s great you are already getting baby things given to you already. Awesome. ALLISON- I hope your nephew is feeling better soon. I bet your sister is so thankful to have you watching over him. I’ve never heard of a Morkie. Do you have a picture on your profile?? MUNCY-YAY for you. I hope everything goes smoothly when you do start TTC. ANDANTE-I’m glad that your hubby opened up to you. Sometimes I wonder about mine in that he keeps some things to himself….even though I ask. That is wonderful about working out, and WOW about losing a pants size. That’s awesome girl 🙂 Sounds like you have a good goal. Keep in touch!

Caz79

Jamie- wow. Ok. So it is possible then.

19jessicabrown89
    Participant

jamie..thumbs up i agree. ive learned that we are the customer and we pay biggg money to get what we need done.

Viewing 15 posts - 33,376 through 33,390 (of 33,439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.