Ttc after loss

This topic contains 33,438 replies, has 711 voices, and was last updated by  WilliamsonBabies 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 33,436 through 33,439 (of 33,439 total)
  • Author

Kristy~yeah, I agree that ovulating on CD14 seems early for me!! I’ve been tracking my temps through Fertility Friend for about three cycles now. Ovulation happened on CD 17 for the first couple of cycles and then supposedly happened on CD14 this time. I have to admit that this has caused me to wonder how reliable it is to use the temperature method. I’m pretty meticulous, so I’m pretty sure I am following all of the guidelines for temping accurately. At any rate, you’re probably right about not getting my hopes up. It seems more likely that it’s the beginning of AF. I’ll probably be in the bathroom a lot tonight checking, though! LOL

weber3
    Participant

@summysmummy congratulations!! Thanks for the update, somehow I missed your bfp. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!

YAY!! I took a opk and its POSITIVE i am ovulating today!!!!!!!

tencowmommy

Caniac, I know what you mean! All those bfn’s really drove me to depression. I really hope that the clomid works for you. It seems to have worked for quite a few people I know. I’m content right now. I’m trying to get my almost four year old ready for school and have been trying to make plans for myself in the case that I don’t get pregnant and just have one child. I think I might finish school or start up a business at home. Plus we are still trying to get used to Texas. I’m a bit nervous about the summer heat here, but we’ll see how it goes. I’m determined to enjoy the summer despite the heat.

Viewing 4 posts - 33,436 through 33,439 (of 33,439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.