Ttc after loss

This topic contains 33,438 replies, has 711 voices, and was last updated by  WilliamsonBabies 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 33,439 total)
  • Author

Redheadmama

CANADIAN – hey pretty lady. Have you seriously not heard of hulu.com? It’s where we watch television since we don’t have a tv, just the laptop. The choices are limited… but we love some of the shows on there. 24, Dollhouse, The Office, Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader, etc. And hey, it’s free and we can watch it at whatever hour we very well please. Awesome. 🙂 So how are you anyway? I just ate an entire box of kraft macaroni by myself. Now I feel like a fatty, haha. I shouldn’t tell you stuff like that: you nutritionist and super-fit lady, you. 😉

NikkiLee

All this cupcake talk made me really want them so i had to make a banana cake YUM YUM but it didnt rise so looks like a giant cookie:( Was still so good tho!

Redheadmama

oh my gosh EM, that’ll be fun during the ultrasound, lol!!

beckybear

I just re-read my post from earlier and I don’t think it came out right. I didn’t mean to imply stress could cause a M/C, just that it can definitely affect you physically. You should never feel guilty or think you did anything to cause it.

em2stewartswife
    Participant

Dek, after all of my m/c I have not ovulated until after getting my first AF but there are plenty of ladies in here who have gotten pg right off a m/c

em2stewartswife
    Participant

Red, I too forget sometimes… not only that but there are times where my boobs hurt or where I have insomnia or I pee a lot in one day and I convince myself maybe there were twins and I only lost one… and then I yell at myself and move on.

Manda22

Yeah READY! That sounds promising! Maybe DH knows what he is talking about and won’t be in trouble about the hips comment afterall!!! Ill be thinking of you! ~~~~~BABYDUST~~~~~

EM & JENN — so sorry to confuse the both of you. I am sad for both of you because you have to wait so long. YUCK. I am just waiting for AF to start trying. It will be 4 weeks since I had Seth tomorrow. I guess I should take tissues to church tomorrow. I hadn’t thought about it being a month until now. Anyways — I will be thinking of you guys anyways and JENN — I say go ahead in August. It always takes me sooooo long to get pregnant, that I think the sooner you start trying – the sooner it will happen. Good luck to both of you anyways.

Nikkinu1

Thank you Red 🙂 Very sweet of you to be keeping tabs on me!

Kimkayb

OLDER1-haha, a very wise woman, haha, you’re funny. I’m just getting impatient. My cervix doesn’t feel closed either, but who knows….it changes like the wind! Yeah for bding time!!!!! Are you also using opk’s in case for some reason you don’t O tomorrow?

em2stewartswife
    Participant

Yea Ready! That is such wonderful news! I am so pleased for you!

mamaitaly

Red you are being so strong. If you want to buy the clothes you don’t have to justify it. We always need something to keep our hopes alive and strong. Don’t give up your dreams.

SarahBeth13

Hi ladies, I just wanted to wish everyone luck testing this week. I hope we have an avalanche of BFPs! AF is due tomorrow or Friday for me so I have my EPT ready to go tomorrow morning. Will keep you posted and will be praying for great news for all of us!!

aussiegirl80
    Participant

Em- I am having the opposite problem to yours, 3 days in a row of nearly positive opk’s but none positive yet (although I tested on saturday and it was very faint and didn’t test for the next two days) hopefully the positive didn’t happen before that otherwise our ‘not trying’ month may have been comprimised if I o’ed early!

Redheadmama

AMBER- oh wow, I am so happy for you!! what a blessing and special surprise for you and your hubby! I can’t even imagine your excitement today. Be full of joy, and soak in every happy moment. (((hugs)))

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 33,439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.