Ttc after loss

This topic contains 33,438 replies, has 711 voices, and was last updated by  WilliamsonBabies 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 33,439 total)
  • Author

heids

Hiya Girlies, Happy Rememberence Sunday to you all. Have quite a few pages to catch up on, needed a couple of days away as my head has been a bit of a mess – I took Soy in an increasing dose for 5 days this month and I think that its sent my hormones absolutley mental. Since wednesday I’ve not been able to stop crying, not been able to possibly imagine my life continuing without being PG, really have been a mess. Really not pleasant, Hubbs had no idea what was going on, I was trying to drag him to bed while howling tears – never the greatest turn on. Then yesterday I started to feel O pains annd cramps and all of a sudden I have my sanity back – HOORAY! Anyway, must find out whats been going on Hxxx

Redheadmama

AVERYS- I’ve got withdrawal too! I miss you girls! what the heck’s up with the site?! okay, now I know about the flowers; DH keeps asking me about them, so now I can tell him! 🙂 and as for 200… I haven’t counted, but heck yeah I believe that. they are abundant and *gorgeous*!! BUTTER- hi beautiful! I’m okay… long hard day, but DH opened a bottle of wine to split with me tonight. first alcohol I’ve really had in, well, probably close to a year! yummm. tomorrow is Grandpa’s 80th birthday so we’re having a party after church at my parents’ house. I hope I can smile and laugh and have fun with everybody. and tomorrow is our first day back at church in a month. I don’t even want to go, but DH says yes, it will be good for us. so we’ll see. I’ll let ya’ll know! when I can log back in here… anybody asked admin about the problems???

em2stewartswife
    Participant

OMG DANIELLE!!!!!!!! That is awesome! I once lit a torilla on fire and DH had to save me…. good thing he is trianed in firefighting! I find the easiest way to make post roast is in a crock pot! Throw everything in, meat, potatoes, carrots. pretty much everything and then a little beef broth and let it go for a few hours. BAM instant dinner!

beckybear

DANIELLE – Awww, you are so sweet. First of all, we don’t want you to go anywhere. I know you want to be sensitive to our TTC struggles and I’m sure some will appreciate it. But at least throw us a bone every now and then with your milestones, K? And girl, I will be 38 in January, so I know what yer saying about wanting 2, but feeling lucky to get 1. I was PG at 36 and thought I would be able to have 2, but now here I am wondering if I will even have 1.

Redheadmama

May your stuffing be tasty,
    May your turkey be plump.
    May your potatoes ‘n gravy
    Have nary a lump,
    May your yams be delicious
    May your pies take the prize,
    May your Thanksgiving dinner
    Stay off of your thighs.

I just ran accross this poem and I wanted to share it with you ladies. I dont mean to offend anyone and their religious views. Just a beautiful poem that applies to us all. *To My Angel* God gave me high honor That many never know; For just on certain people This honor is bestowed. I’m a mother of an angel That lives with God above; God has told you all about me, So you know how much you’re loved. I knew that you were special Even from the very start; A priceless littlwe cherub- Always part of Mommy’s heart. But Jesus saw an angel As He looked down below; He made me and angel’s Mommy When He gave you your halo. And though I’ll miss you so You’re safe with Him forever. And I’m looking forward to the day When we will spread our wings together. -Carisa Gourley. I hope this touches you ladies’ hearts as it did mine!

min41

2B – Where are you sweetie, what is happening? Holding your hand and sending you big hugs.

min41

As far as wraping goes, sometimes it is themed, but generally just whatever I can find in the cupboard or shops that takes my fancy. I wrap as I but, as people in my house go looking if they are not wrapped. I also put some under the tree before the big day. these are teasers!). This year Christmas is at my sisters and she has asked us to wrap out presents in butcher’s paper or newspaper! I may have to re-do some!

beckybear

SANTA QUESTION – Yes, we did Santa Claus in our house. I was devastated when I found out it wasn’t real. And then I lost a tooth and no tooth fairy and my parents just assumed I would know that wasn’t real either and again, I was devastated. I can tend to be naive, I guess. 🙂 I would probably do Santa with my kids, only b/c our families do it, but I don’t really like the idea of lying to them, so I’m not sure. EM – Santa still comes around our neighborhood on an old fire truck. My dogs howl with the siren. CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN – As a kid, one of my mom’s friends always gave us an advent calendar and we had so much fun opening the windows each day (my mom made us take turns). We don’t do anything like that now.

min41

Hi Raegan and Shan – so sorry for your loss and for your friends. You are right no one should have to go through that. I am glad that you have found us and are ready to ttc again. It can be a very difficult time but we are a friendly close and supportive group here and we will be there for you too. To cry, to get frustrated, to be sad and to laugh. Welcome and hugs.

em2stewartswife
    Participant

LOL Mrsw idk if i will make it to friday! Either my temp drops and AF comes on Tuesday or my temp stays up and i get my bfp…. I plan to test Tuesday (10 dpo… early, I know!) only if i havent had a significant drop in temp

Emma182

just out of interest has anyone here tried the pregacare his n hers range?

AKERR – so sorry to hear about your aunt….hugsxxx

Redheadmama

DANI- wow we ended up getting all four stories outta you! lol. thanks for sharing. 🙂 sorry work was crummy. hope today you get some rest! LISEY- any time love. hoping the best for you very soon!! EMMA- glad you have an appointment and can get them to help you figure out just what’s up. Yeah, beg for bloodwork. And tell them how unordinary this is for you. Yes, cycles can be whacked out for a while after a m/c, but still it’s nice to have a medical opinion sometimes. And hey, is ‘oi’ officially a word? Or slang? I seriously want to incorporate it into my lingo. 🙂 2ANGELS- if this your first month on FF? some of the girls here get pretty addicted to it. 🙂 good luck! And yeah, I’m okay today. Had a meltdown in the middle of the night… realized that I would have been giving birth this week (EDD tomorrow) to Promise, and would have had my 20 week scan with Peace. Double whammy. Got a good cry. Have a headache this morning. Think I will take a tylenol with my coffee in a minute. 🙂 How’s your day getting off? EM- I don’t know why, but the kitty story made me lol. I can just imagine you grabbing a cat and dragging it inside with the boys, lol. Poor kitty. And hey, you better do some RADing and get a better attitude about this month! You’ve got awesome chances, hun. Keep the hope! BECKY- how’s your 2ww going? Are you keeping busy? 🙂 MG- the O pain is at the time of O, not before and not after. Some people say that pain lasts for 15 minutes, other say it’s off an on for an hour or two, etc. It can take a bit for the follicle to pop, or whatever. But unless you are Oing early (which yes, your cycle could be different for a while post-m/c), I would say it isn’t actually O pain but something else. Occasionally I get twinges in that area, but I can tell the difference between that and my O pain. And other O symptoms coincide with the O pain (proper cm, I always have worse IBS, sores on my tongue, etc). MRSW- those non-hopeful months are always the ones where I actually *do* get my bfps. Just sayin’. 🙂 LEAN- I sure hope things level out for you. If it comes and goes a really long time, it’s maybe worth calling your doctor about just for a professional opinion. It still sounds within reasonable limits of normal to us. But if you get too annoyed or concerned, ring your doc. (((hugs)))

Silly- I ditto RED. My o pains are always the day of o. Hope its helpful! EM- Im soo glad your hubby could go with you….fingers crossed!!

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 33,439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.