Ttc after loss

This topic contains 33,438 replies, has 711 voices, and was last updated by  WilliamsonBabies 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 33,439 total)
  • Author

AllisonMarie
    Participant

RED- I actually wouldnt mind maybey twins.But once I had a dream where I had 6 babies at once,and let me tell you,it was terrifying.LOL.

Kimkayb

Hey ladies, OK, so this is how bored I am at work right now and thank goodness I only have 1-1/2hrs left. I haven’t had time to respond so I went back thru to where I left off, copied & pasted the convo’s and printed them out!! haha, oh well, you know what happens when the boss is away!!!

katfishes
    Participant

Hi Ladies: Going to try putting a QOTD out there: What do you do to pamper/spoil/make you feel better:
    AOTD: Todays answer for me: I bought tickets to see Michael Buble in Feb next year. Feels weird that I am buying Tickets for a concert next year in May. My best friend and DH are hoping that if I am pregnant and far enough along that I go into labour at the concert..cause they figure that would mean we would get to meet him!!

min41

AMK – I hope you dont have to sleep in a single bed!

Caz79

Jamie- my heavy days r so heavy i cant in anywhere at all. Glad i dont work. Would be in trouble if i did. I’m so bored, already made amy a poster of glow in the dark stars and moons, put a nice shiny border on and covered it in sticky plastic. Now i wanna do one that involves alot more work, drawing, painting and so on of butterflies, fairies, flowers, trees, that effect. Little madam has a cold and impossible so it’ll have to wait for another day.

Jdubb

Allison- trying to prepare myself for this.. did they do an internal exam or just feel your uterus from the outside? They weren’t very descriptive with what they plan to do when i come in…

okynot
    Participant

caz- you’re beeeautiful! I think everyone judges themselves more harshly than anyone else for sure. I had a fun night last night, I had friends over for a campfire and smores that I haven’t seen in a long time, a few of my best friends that I have known for 17 years. One of them thought she might be PG so I got to break out one of my HPT’s for her to use, I was so excited for *someone* to use them. hahaha, but it turned out to be a BFN and I was disappointed. oh well! Soon enough it will be my turn!

min41

AOTD – I have been weraing glasses since I was seven! I have 5 different pairs, as I love variety! I also have contacts, but they are not as good, so I rarely wear them. AOTD2 – I would have to say my laptop, so I can keep up with you lovely ladies!

Caz79

Jamie u know whats really sick. This morning when i did the hpt the test came up positive for about a minute then the line just disappeared.

AllisonMarie
    Participant

Thanks for the input girls.I am still very upset and am very anxious for wednesday.That lady was so awful.I already mentioned some crap but there was alot more to the conversation.First she said to me why am I even concerned because Ive only been ttc since May.I preceded to tell her its been way longer..a year of trying and 6 months from my last D&C.The lady had the nerve to argue with me like I didnt know what i was talking about,And then she said well you shouldnt have even been ttc for atleast 4 months after your D&C,Its funny my doctor never said any of this garbage.ugh.I feel like I wont be able to sleep because I’m so bothered by all this

Jamie86
    Participant

BROWNIE- I’m going to call Monday and hope to get in next week some time. I have been cramping most of the day and my hips are already hurting. I know it’s all normal but still scary. I can’t wait until you test.

okynot
    Participant

caz- did you work things out with your hubby and find out what was wrong?

lilpigz

stargazer530-They need to make it like a magic 8 ball,lol. Responses like ‘Sorry, try again’ ‘My sources tell me No’ ‘Try again later’. That would be so much more tolerable then that negative sign that burns an imprint into your eyeballs for the next 45 minutes or so:-)

AllisonMarie
    Participant

BABY- I know the anxious feeling and wanting things to get bacl to normal asap and move forward.Sometimes it really stinks to be patient. Thats where I am right now.I’m just tired of all of this.I never thought i would reach 14 months and still be ttc,

susadenm

Hi Ladies hope everyone is well today. I’m curious how long you waited after your m/c to start trying again. I m/c earlier this month and am excited to start trying again, but know I should wait. Did anyone start trying before 3 months after?

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 33,439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.